being able to choose if you want a skill on auto or not
Post edited by Celkia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    say if you want or not
    all the pet skills to be able to be set in auto

I like being able to control when my pet uses a certain skill. Having one main aggro holder is enough for me, aside from that, controlling it allows for more skillful game play, rather than just having them all fire off whenever the cool down is over. If I were to have them on auto and my pet had used up all its skills, and then the next second something happens where the pet has to change targets and you need one of its other skills...or it gets ganged up on or one of many other situations, it can mean the difference between the pet being killed and you running away, or the pet holding everything off while you heal and cast rotate and pick off each one until they all die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not all pet skills are attack. Some are buffs/heals for the pet, there is no need to gimp a pets fighting by having it auto buff itself over and over and over again.

I vote No.

~Saitada
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'd like it,i mean all skills on auto wouldn't have to be mandatory,just being able to pick more than one you'd like on auto would be cool,handy for my flying pets with 2 or more attack skills each.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • WlNG - Heavens Tear
    WlNG - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I think it's a good idea. Even though my main isn't a Venomancer my second main is. And I know the stress of just spamming the skills for your pet let alone your own. So the idea is pretty decent.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i say yes, i rather have more than one skill set to auto especially when i'm grinding. makes it easier than using hot key or right clicking the skill every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]