Weekend TWs

13»

Comments

• blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    lol another conqueror powned need to use personal insults...its fun...you guys have IQ of a 3yo monkey.

yes thats our IQ but dont u have an IQ of a fly? b:surrender
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    yes thats our IQ but dont u have an IQ of a fly? b:surrender

i'm owning whole conqueror on forum 200 vs 1..and english isnt my language ..mean my IQ is more high than every person in CQ...
  • blooknight
    edited February 2009
    i'm owning whole conqueror on forum 200 vs 1..and english isnt my language ..mean my IQ is more high than every person in CQ...

if ur IQ is higher than anyperson in CQ, how come you arent at the tournament and reached lvl 100 faster than Lrod who has multiple players lvling him and Elayne who has no life and only has 1 player lvling it and im still wondering how you can ever exist in the internet. you are like a distortion in this forums b:surrender
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    if ur IQ is higher than anyperson in CQ, how come you arent at the tournament and reached lvl 100 faster than Lrod who has multiple players lvling him and Elayne who has no life and only has 1 player lvling it and im still wondering how you can ever exist in the internet. you are like a distortion in this forums b:surrender

lvling isnt important for me..i'm not grinding from 4 months and i'm almost lvl 96(only stone and wq)..i play 1/12 of daikoku/elayne bot time but i'm legit.i was 90 1 month bofore of daikoku/elayne/lrod

game level and IQ are 2 things totally differents..you are a idiot or maybe you only need fresh air.
  • blooknight
    edited February 2009
    lvling isnt important for me..i'm not grinding from 4 months and i'm almost lvl 96(only stone and wq)..i play 1/12 of daikoku/elayne bot time but i'm legit.i was 90 1 month bofore of daikoku/elayne/lrod

game level and IQ are 2 things totally differents..you are a idiot or maybe you only need fresh air.

so then... if your IQ is higher than any CQ how come your playing PWI instead of having a very good life and a job. and why is your english so bad... your IQ is like... very very high right?
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    so then... if your IQ is higher than any CQ how come your playing PWI instead of having a very good life and a job. and why is your english so bad... your IQ is like... very very high right?

english isnt my language..In my first or second language you guys would be flamed non stop and you would go crying at your mama.
  • blooknight
    edited February 2009
    english isnt my language..In my first or second language you guys would be flamed non stop and you would go crying at your mama.

no one said i cant cry at my mom.. i mean... yea.. really... but raven is very bright and have a very very very very high IQ... so basically he should be very good at english too. and english being your second language is not an excuse. english is my 4th language b:surrender
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol gotta love Raven. Everyone calling him **** and he still keeps on spamming forum daily.

Don't ever stop boy. It'd be boring to not have anything to laugh about now that server seems kind of dead.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    lol gotta love Raven. Everyone calling him **** and he still keeps on spamming forum daily.

Don't ever stop boy. It'd be boring to not have anything to laugh about now that server seems kind of dead.

"everyone" you mean conqueror members+conqueror troll accounts?lol you are a real idiot
  • blooknight
    edited February 2009
    no one said i cant cry at my mom.. i mean... yea.. really... but raven is very bright and have a very very very very high IQ... so basically he should be very good at english too. and english being your second language is not an excuse. english is my 4th language b:surrender

.......... dont dodge my post raven
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Raven...... You are.. WOW!!! I can't believe everything you think Conqueror does is glitching/hacking. Why can't we hear Pro/No-it-alls?

Next you're going to say we dragged our chars from Malaysia and put it on International. Just accept the fact that we worked hard for everything we got rather than finding a stupid excuse for how we got to this point.

Raven: man these guy are pro. the only way you can establish this is glitching and hacking. ill pick out random people to blame things out.

*walks around adc*

Raven: PERFECT!! hes a black char so it would be a good idea to blame him. "Midnight jump hacks and wall hacks in HH. Not to mention he multi clients."

Well plotted raven.
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Damn, Raven trolled you guys good b:surrender
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    "everyone" you mean conqueror members+conqueror troll accounts?lol you are a real idiot

I'm not in Conqueror b:surrender HOW DARE YOU INFER I'M A FLOWER PICKER b:angry
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    Raven...... You are.. WOW!!! I can't believe everything you think Conqueror does is glitching/hacking. Why can't we hear Pro/No-it-alls?

Next you're going to say we dragged our chars from Malaysia and put it on International. Just accept the fact that we worked hard for everything we got rather than finding a stupid excuse for how we got to this point.

Raven: man these guy are pro. the only way you can establish this is glitching and hacking. ill pick out random people to blame things out.

*walks around adc*

Raven: PERFECT!! hes a black char so it would be a good idea to blame him. "Midnight jump hacks and wall hacks in HH. Not to mention he multi clients."

Well plotted raven.

Raven doesn't speak English THAT well.

Damn, Raven trolled you guys good b:surrender

He's so pathetic that people actually think he is just trolling. Sorry guys, it may be a surprise, but he really is that stupid b:surrender
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Raven doesn't speak English THAT well.

He's so pathetic that people actually think he is just trolling. Sorry guys, it may be a surprise, but he really is that stupid b:surrender

No, it can't be! That is a bigger shock than a 99cents '50cents burger'!