barrage of arrows

Aldryami - Sanctuary
Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Archer
So I decided to waste my charm killing dismal shade. Usually I blast him with metal skills (since he is wood) but this time I decided to use barrage of arrows because it looks sooo cool. It was working wonderfully and then the skill just stopped after about 8 seconds. Dismal was still alive. I have read elsewhere that this skill is broken....but only in that it does not continue after the original target dies. This time it stopped short long before the original target was dead. And this happened twice.

How broken is barrage of arrows?

Will it get fixed? Tragic if not because this is (to me) the creme de la cooool of the archer class!

Gm's will barrage be made to continue until we hit escape?
Post edited by Aldryami - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    umm since you said you used mp charm its possible that you got interrupted by the boss(happens often b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Interrupted? how does that happen?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you're lvl 60 its possible your total mp pool is too low , so use a arcane helm with mana bonus or something, ive had issues where barrage drops if i drop below a certain mp (but still have enough for at least 1 or 2 attacks)
    edit :this was long ago (lvl 6x) so my memory may be fuzzy but try this
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Interrupted? how does that happen?

it happens sometimes like when a boss aoes or whatever, cant explain why. next time you do that and it happens again check if theres a Interrupted in your exp log. if not its probably the option Mosz mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Thankyou Mosz. I will look into my mp pool! that could well be it.

Thankyou also Link, I will try soloing him again using barage and see if the "interrupted" appears

b:thanks
  • Meristem - Sanctuary
    Meristem - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It happened to me 2 or 3 times alrdy, with people tanking the mobs... i got not interrupt msg and im sure my mana pool is enough for barrage XD
  • saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dismal always interrupts barrage, same with fb29 boss and sometimes suzerix(if he lives so long to do it)
  • Fabiana - Lost City
    Fabiana - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yea lotsa wood/metal mobs have decrease channeling spells << also cancels channeling i think o.o also happens at lvl 70 metals 3 mobs then i used barrage, got them to half hp then i get interupted then i go QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ESPADA marshal
    lvl 7x~ Archer
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i realised acedephalic death knight general their magic attack interrupts skills but it doesnt say interrupted
  • ThanaLore - Heavens Tear
    ThanaLore - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can't wait for that skill, not long to go :D