Defending Is Very Hard

2»

Comments

• XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Raven, if Wolfblade could figure it out, I doubt there was some kind of conspiracy to get warsoul helms to CQ. I mean... couldn't they have just given them the helms directly instead of making them go through the hassle of clicking on public NPC's that were there long before the event? Wouldn't they have not publicly announced the results to the server then?

With it basically being admitted that *someone* bugged the boss to get the dragonling essence, and no one admitting otherwise about Warsoul helms (Even I knew about them, wasn't that hard to figure out...), you argument is at best ignorant, and at worst a misdirect towards the exploiters in your guild.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Raven, if Wolfblade could figure it out, I doubt there was some kind of conspiracy to get warsoul helms to CQ. I mean... couldn't they have just given them the helms directly instead of making them go through the hassle of clicking on public NPC's that were there long before the event? Wouldn't they have not publicly announced the results to the server then?

With it basically being admitted that *someone* bugged the boss to get the dragonling essence, and no one admitting otherwise about Warsoul helms (Even I knew about them, wasn't that hard to figure out...), you argument is at best ignorant, and at worst a misdirect towards the exploiters in your guild.

wolfblade is subguild of cq they are same things..dont joke with my intelligence.
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    wolfblade is subguild of cq they are same things..dont joke with my intelligence.

CQ's sub guild is wolfblade
    WB's sub guild is RQ
    BL's subguild is pokemon
    SG1's subguild is BL
    RQ's subguild is SG1OWNS
    GZ's subguild is CQ.. errr..

WAT DA FAK IS GOING ON!! b:shocked
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Holy **** i just got a new signature HAHAHA
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

ROFL ZOMG

Intelligence? Yeah, sure.
    Xtacy
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i'm owning whole conqueror on forum 200 vs 1..and english isnt my language ..mean my IQ is more high than every person in CQ...

tell me about it...
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More words for the wise - To avoid.

I think raven's gone a bit off-tangent though. He needs to bring it back to all being warmachines fault for using girls to get money on the interwebs, thus making it possible for CQ to obtain warsoul helms from the tournament which WolfBlade conspired with the GM's to make only accessible to CQ and Wolf, because as CQ's sub-guild wolfblade deserves to get something.

I reckon one day raven's posts should be made into an epic novel on forum-bashing in superb, semi-literate style. Editing it all to make it understandable for an average person would be a bish tho..
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I reckon one day raven's posts should be made into an epic novel on forum-bashing in superb, semi-literate style. Editing it all to make it understandable for an average person would be a bish tho..

No, that wouldn't work. It would actually require someone to read it and publish it. I'm sure anyone who had that job would go insane trying to make sense of anything he writes.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Holy **** i just got a new signature HAHAHA

ROFL I DON'T GIVE A **** IF YOU DID IT FIRST THAT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT AFTER SEEING THAT POST ROFL

new sig addition b:cool
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009

lmfao, this just made my day.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    There's just noway WB is a sub-guild of CQ. They have more cash shoppers, there average age is quite low (they, in all seriousness, spend an inordinate amount of time talking about DBZ/Pokemon in there). From what I can tell, few/none of them visit the forums... finally, CQ didn't do them any favors in the few practice matches they set up for them.

They might SUCK UP to CQ, but... wel,, what PvE guild doesn't? They are winning right now! But the concept that CQ would pick WolfBlade to help their 'scamming' (or whatever you think they did) is ludicrous. Why wouldn't they pick one of their official allies, like Integrity? This has the advantage of having at least a kernel of truth, as both the Integrity leader and the village bicycle went into CQ.

Raven, if you're going to lie or misdirect, you need to put more thought into it.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There's just noway WB is a sub-guild of CQ. They have more cash shoppers, there average age is quite low (they, in all seriousness, spend an inordinate amount of time talking about DBZ/Pokemon in there). From what I can tell, few/none of them visit the forums... finally, CQ didn't do them any favors in the few practice matches they set up for them.

They might SUCK UP to CQ, but... wel,, what PvE guild doesn't? They are winning right now! But the concept that CQ would pick WolfBlade to help their 'scamming' (or whatever you think they did) is ludicrous. Why wouldn't they pick one of their official allies, like Integrity? This has the advantage of having at least a kernel of truth, as both the Integrity leader and the village bicycle went into CQ.

Raven, if you're going to lie or misdirect, you need to put more thought into it.

I like the way you make such detailed arguments in the most pointless places. b:chuckle

But let me not take the attention away from Raven, here I was thinking he'd never say anything more stupid than "heavy mage is ultimate mage". Amazing.
    Rundora
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    ...well, his last famous quote came after I made a logical, concise argument. So I threw some things together, and we'll see what he says next :)

*someone* has to say something to get him to post again, he can't respond with anything interesting to a bunch of 'lols' ... or perhaps I am underestimating him...
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ...well, his last famous quote came after I made a logical, concise argument. So I threw some things together, and we'll see what he says next :)

*someone* has to say something to get him to post again, he can't respond with anything interesting to a bunch of 'lols' ... or perhaps I am underestimating him...

underestimate raven? rofl i don't think u can underestimate him anymore then everyone else has
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    oh i want warsouls toob:cry
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    syl wrote: »
    underestimate raven? rofl i don't think u can underestimate him anymore then everyone else has

Simply thinking that Raven could not make a quote more stupid than "heavy mage is ultimate mage" was seriously underestimating him. But I wonder if he can ever beat this latest one.. b:chuckle
    Rundora
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Time for all the guilds on LC to bid on BLT and... well w/e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    Time for all the guilds on LC to bid on BLT and... well w/e

its nbd because defending is very hard.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Time for all the guilds on LC to bid on CQ

Fixed. IMO.

People are jealous of CQ and that jealousy has pulled this image of a savage pking CQ in their mind, so they can't actually see the lazy carebear CQ that's chilling in their Level 1 lands. I think if the guilds ever do that stupid multi bid thing again, it'll be on all that red land.
    Rundora
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ will die waiting for someone to give them a TW challenge Imo.
    But who knows... Aion is announced for a Q4 release. Hmmm, Where's Pandora?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ will die waiting for someone to give them a TW challenge Imo.
    But who knows... Aion is announced for a Q4 release. Hmmm, Where's Pandora?

He got banned, contracted cancer, died, and his computer blew up (not in the right order).

Then he came back to life.

Proof: Pandora = Zombie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fixed. IMO.

People are jealous of CQ and that jealousy has pulled this image of a savage pking CQ in their mind, so they can't actually see the lazy carebear CQ that's chilling in their Level 1 lands. I think if the guilds ever do that stupid multi bid thing again, it'll be on all that red land.

I hope they do b:laugh Only way i'll still be able to go TW. im such a lowbie than if it's only CQ vs BL for the next 4 months i'll be on reserve everytime.
    Also i don't think it's worth it now ot bid on CQ though. 500K for 5~10 minute of your guild stading in safe zofe of TW is expensive.

It was reasonable months ago when you "had a chance" vs RQ. Not so high levels, may not defend all lands, and that kind of stuff. Now it's just like any other server. If you are staring to gather up it'll be way too hard to get land at this point.

I think it would be more interesting if they fixed the dmg of towers depending on the lvl of characters overall in the TW map. That way you can actually see guild vs guild TW at start of servers. When we fough BL at 3rd TW week, we died mostly to the towers and the +6 XSes that Flamez wasted money upon cuz he was too scared of the possibility of actually losing.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I just want a guild tele to somewhere again. And an officer to refine at would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]