Rebirth Order Alpha

Notbad - Heavens Tear
Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Anyone know how to finish this or know what you get at the end, or anything about this dungeon XD
b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
b:sleep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
Post edited by Notbad - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• phoenix85
    phoenix85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i tried the rebirth alpha yesterday. and it was hellava fun b:laugh when you enter the cave you will be teleported in some pillar of light. you would wont to stay in it. it heals you and all members in a squad. before starting the quest (you will see NPC next to you when you teleport) read all subject that he has to offer you. i haven't done it so i have ti repeat it again today b:laugh
    when you die, there is a pillar next to altar. clicking on him you can return to the cave where you died. just choose return to fight. don't be foolish like me and choose the wrong one b:chuckle as you will be teleported in thousand streams and you will fail quest b:laugh
    in a cave of happiness (the cave you are teleported in when you die) there are two pillars. one on right and one on left. clicking on them you will get some chests. opening those chests you will get some... gems... or something like that. i am not sure.
    oh yea... one more thing... make sure to you and all squad members have room in your inventory. because you will receive some book and some items. personally i didn't had chance to study them. but if you gat time, please post it here so we all could learn.
  • Luisch - Sanctuary
    Luisch - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi...

Im lvl 57 now. And I have rebirth order alpha in my inventory. Can i still use it with my lvl? Or I can only use rebirth order beta?

Thanks
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think this quest is bugged, because you can get kicked out of happy valley if you die when being attacked by too many monsters.

But chests in happy valley only give you celebeans (you need 500 celebeans for one level 1 aura which only works in this quest and each chest will give you 25-ish). Only your leader can activate auras.

And, if you have reached level 57, you can only do rebirth order beta (messenger of fire).
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    well you can't use the aplha any more though once your past lvl 55
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • themerovingian
    themerovingian Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This has got to be one of the hardest things in the PW world: ur team WILL run out of resources...u WILL get swarmed...u WILL die..not necessarily get kicked out (i think it's not about the multiple mobs killing u..more likely if u die too often), but U LOSE NO EXP..i love that part!!..it really is fun!!
    i'm lvl 55.99(.6) and i killed myself once to stay in the bracket..i wanna see what this thing is all about!! (so i'm candidate for suicide again)..
    Sadly, though, guardian charms still work, so, i end up with half a bronze at the end..Does anyone find the God's Eye helpful? And more importantly...is this a one-a-day like Cube of Fate?
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Well you can do it as many times as you want as long as you have 6 orders so save up xD and hopefully your team saved up on duty badges so you can keep going. Btw i think god's eye is helpful because wingshell+god's eye= monster dmg to like 19 ea or near there XD and when the boss comes stay in there when you tank it! Last teawm i was in we almoust killed the boss but there was so much monsters attacking the harpie and some people got kicked out so we couldn't >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breaker_li - Heavens Tear
    Breaker_li - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    just one question!...
    did anyone ever finished ribirth of gods beta or alfa????

cause i heard it was impossible!!!b:shocked
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    and another few questions...

why is this thread the ONLY place (that I've been able to find ..) on the entire internet that even mentions this quest?

does anyone know where to find more concrete information? someone must have completed this... right? xD
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • zuleloan
    zuleloan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have run 9 plus rebirth alphas and have noticed a couple things.

To start out when you talk to Wood at the beginning there is 2 mins until Wave 1.a comes.

you will want to accept the buff quest at this time

but do not go collect the beans.

There are 7 boss each of which is accompanied by 7 waves of other mobs.

Thats what I mean by 1.a.

2. I have noticed that about wave 1.c the celebean chests spawn.

3. the mobs alternate paths to the NPC you have to guard starting on the left then going to the right

if you have a wiz or 2 you could keep knocking them back through the gaps
    the problem arises when they are knocked behind you...

the Left path is larger than the right path. so aoe is better on the right path than the left.

4. If you can get to Mori and defeat him this is when the entire squad except one person can go collect celebeans. Because you have 2 or 3 mins to collect seeds. the one person who remains is scout to let you know when the mobs spawn.

5. when you respawn in the yellow light you can buy pots and arrows there, also if you die in the yellow light then you will be ejected back to thousand streams, if you have a charm this is usually prevented, unless you just aoed 15 mobs.

6. The mobs in the RBotGs are resistant to stun so it may take a couple times to stun.