'Lost City' TW

Galaxy - Lost City
Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
In a TW of the forums, which side will prevail?

Representing Conqueror:

Envy (Vent *****)
Xtacy (Pamela Anderson)
NuNuie (Who the **** are you?)

Representing Rest of Server:

tr0oll (<---- Says it all)
specgoesemo (Flaming experience longer than his underwear)
Raven (wtfhax?)

My prediction is that everyone will jump on Raven 5 on 1 and finish him off first before his AIDS ('***-Involving-Dialect' Symptom) infects everyone.

Then NuNuie will hop to the other side and help tr0oll and spec to get rid of the wannabe flamers. GTFO Conqueror carebears.

In the final showdown, the three brave survivors, NuNuie, tr0oll and specgoesemo all trample on Raven's body a final time to make sure he is truly dead.

Thats my prediction for this week. Stay tuned for next....
Post edited by Galaxy - Lost City on

Comments

• ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In a TW of the forums, which side will prevail?

Representing Conqueror:

Envy (Vent *****)
    Xtacy (Pamela Anderson)
    NuNuie (Who the **** are you?)

Representing Rest of Server:

tr0oll (<---- Says it all)
    specgoesemo (Flaming experience longer than his underwear)
    Raven (wtfhax?)

My prediction is that everyone will jump on Raven 5 on 1 and finish him off first before his AIDS ('***-Involving-Dialect' Symptom) infects everyone.

Then NuNuie will hop to the other side and help tr0oll and spec to get rid of the wannabe flamers. GTFO Conqueror carebears.

In the final showdown, the three brave survivors, NuNuie, tr0oll and specgoesemo all trample on Raven's body a final time to make sure he is truly dead.

Thats my prediction for this week. Stay tuned for next....

What happened to Rundora? He should be there too.
    Xtacy
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

envy is very carebear.
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    What happened to Rundora? He should be there too.

Unfortunately he got ran over by a bulldozer while picking up a bunny house card from the floor.
    envy is very carebear.

Wannabe Pkers are extra carebear ;/
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    Unfortunately he got ran over by a bulldozer while picking up a bunny house card from the floor.

I guess NuNuie did too. He wont be back for awhile after what he did.
    Xtacy
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

how do you manage to be a 'wannabe pker'?

What's your IGN?
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    What's your IGN?

Are you Miss South Carolina?
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

What's your IGN?
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

What's your IGN?

• Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

What's your IGN?
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    You guys having fun?
    Xtacy
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    You guys having fun?

no im not

he wont answer my question
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Just make a documentary of specgoesemo and you'd know what I mean by 'wannabe pker'. Some people are clearly more talented on the forums compared to the actual game. You, on the other hand, belongs to vent.

And even a doorknob would have figured out who I am by now. Well, that is if I print out my name on a piece of paper, then punch it into the doorknob. Of course, my hand would then be broken and I'd have to call 911. Finally an ambulance would come and carry me away. The end.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Just make a documentary of specgoesemo and you'd know what I mean by 'wannabe pker'. Some people are clearly more talented on the forums compared to the actual game. You, on the other hand, belongs to vent.

And even a doorknob would have figured out who I am by now. Well, that is if I print out my name on a piece of paper, then punch it into the doorknob. Of course, my hand would then be broken and I'd have to call 911. Finally an ambulance would come and carry me away. The end.

Just give me your definition of what a 'wannabe pker' is. Since you obviously wont tell me your name.
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Just give me your definition of what a 'wannabe pker' is. Since you obviously wont tell me your name.

A wannabe pker is someone who cries for help because he got ganked,calls his whole guild over, then sits in safezone to watch his guildmates get slaughtered (*cough* lushess *cough*). A wannabe pker also specializes in running in circles and hindering his own side by accidentally attacking allies. In short, a wannabe pker is similar to a feeder in a DOTA game, a dad with an entire tray of Happy meals, only to slip and drop the tray in front of his hungry kids, and that **** goldfish which ate all of the fish food while sh1tting all over the tank.
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    A wannabe pker is someone who cries for help because he got ganked,calls his whole guild over, then sits in safezone to watch his guildmates get slaughtered (*cough* lushess *cough*). A wannabe pker also specializes in running in circles and hindering his own side by accidentally attacking allies. In short, a wannabe pker is similar to a feeder in a DOTA game, a dad with an entire tray of Happy meals, only to slip and drop the tray in front of his hungry kids, and that **** goldfish which ate all of the fish food while sh1tting all over the tank.

No comment......
    Xtacy
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    A wannabe pker is someone who cries for help because he got ganked,calls his whole guild over, then sits in safezone to watch his guildmates get slaughtered (*cough* lushess *cough*). A wannabe pker also specializes in running in circles and hindering his own side by accidentally attacking allies.

So how am I anything like that?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    watch his guildmates get slaughtered

we haven't got slaughtered let alone lost world pvp in a while now b:cute
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    So how am I anything like that?

You were part of the reason for an entire server war (Ascension/Bloodlust vs Conqueror) and caused Conqueror to lose its dominance for three months. Isn't that enough?
    we haven't got slaughtered let alone lost world pvp in a while now b:cute

devoted, you are always on the winning side so of course you wouldn't know. I am not accusing you of glory hunting (I think it was merely a coincidence) but you had things pretty easy for the latter part of your PW career.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You were part of the reason for an entire server war (Ascension/Bloodlust vs Conqueror) and caused Conqueror to lose its dominance for three months. Isn't that enough?

You're right, I should have let my 'allied' guild keep pking me. Ascension was trash, obviously couldnt do **** on there own, merged with BLT and look where that got them lolz.

Seriously, when cancer killed me I didn't call my whole guild to defend me while i sat in safe. In fact I didn't even call them. Me and Kairon just went around **** all over there members.

I really dont get where you're going with this, either your just a troll, or an idiot. Because by your logic since I helped start KoS I'm a 'wannabe pker' ?
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    I think every guild has had it's good share of kos in effect. Think about it. If we were true carebears everyone would be 100+ maybe.

Add-on: Elayne is a different story though. He never stopped pking.
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ascension was trash, obviously couldnt do **** on there own, merged with BLT and look where that got them lolz.

I don't really want to comment on that. I don't like to judge on dead guilds b:chuckle
    Seriously, when cancer killed me I didn't call my whole guild to defend me while i sat in safe. In fact I didn't even call them. Me and Kairon just went around **** all over there members.

You pretty much didn't help much with PK after that day. The only time you were on, you were either leveling (mostly at undines after 80+) or doing something pointless like pulling Zori's pants down.
    I really dont get where you're going with this, either your just a troll, or an idiot. Because by your logic since I helped start KoS I'm a 'wannabe pker' ?

No I am saying that for starting such a huge PK war, you really didn't do your share of pking during the months. But then again, not many people in Conqueror did besides Deity, Elayne and a handful of others.
    I think every guild has had it's good share of kos in effect. Think about it. If we were true carebears everyone would be 100+ maybe.

Add-on: Elayne is a different story though. He never stopped pking.

Elayne is either a bot or a Pokemon. I can't quiet put my fingers on which of the two though....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    devoted, you are always on the winning side so of course you wouldn't know. I am not accusing you of glory hunting (I think it was merely a coincidence) but you had things pretty easy for the latter part of your PW career.

lol @ career, after unl i was asked to join conq because i knew people in it but at the time i was a little mad with them to say the least so i joined blt after about a month and a half i realised blt is full of the most selfish people with the biggest egos. i joined conq when them and blt had the same # of lands. i really wished i join conq after unl so i dont have to say i was a blt member b:cry
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009

Elayne is either a bot or a Pokemon. I can't quiet put my fingers on which of the two though....

Ask the asian crew in BL. Elayne is active everytime he gets on. Rather than calling him a botter they call him "24/7"
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ask the asian crew in BL. Elayne is active everytime he gets on. Rather than calling him a botter they call him "24/7"

b:chuckle For knowing Elayne this long, I'd have believed he is a Pokemon more than that I'd have believed he botted.
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    b:chuckle For knowing Elayne this long, I'd have believed he is a Pokemon more than that I'd have believed he botted.

Pokemon games are fun b:chuckle

(Gameboy only)
    Xtacy
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    No I am saying that for starting such a huge PK war, you really didn't do your share of pking during the months. But then again, not many people in Conqueror did besides Deity, Elayne and a handful of others.

um.. lol

who are you?

Sounds like one of my failure guildies that are mad that I didn't help them?
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    um.. lol

who are you?

Sounds like one of my failure guildies that are mad that I didn't help them?

That would be false.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    who are you?

10 characterz brah
  • Miyuji - Lost City
    Miyuji - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Quit failing Envy.
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Quit failing Envy.

omfg another person who uses an alt to post **** here, WHEN DOES IT STOP o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]