Weekend TWs

Comments

• ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    transcend why didnt gz bid?

You can't be serious right? The only land they would have a choice to attack is CQ or BL... Or adc but CQ decided to go for that.
    Xtacy
  • Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    You can't be serious right? The only land they would have a choice to attack is CQ or BL... Or adc but CQ decided to go for that.
    edit: nvm

R_n_o_a
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    CQ only won because they are **** flower pickers. Especially that Envy fool.

b:avoid

Ok ok just playing. But seriously...
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    CQ only won because they are **** flower pickers. Especially that Envy fool.

b:avoid

Ok ok just playing. But seriously...

And we have experiments la. Don't forget the experiments.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol so much for bl pawning us...

Defense wars are easy......Now they know what an attack is like and now they know not to talk **** when they successfully defend.

Gz seem to be more of bl slaves considering the amount of times bl has back-stabbed and pk'd them attacked them in war yet they still ceasefire. Cq has done nothing to break alliance.

P.s the rules stating u cant have 2 lv1 lands also state u cant fly in tw....So much for the rules
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009

Defense wars are easy......Now they know what an attack is like and now they know not to talk **** when they successfully defend.

Gz seem to be more of bl slaves considering the amount of times bl has back-stabbed and pk'd them attacked them in war yet they still ceasefire. Cq has done nothing to break alliance.

P.s the rules stating u cant have 2 lv1 lands also state u cant fly in tw....So much for the rules

My thoughts exactly. And worst part about it is we weren't in a full defense. The only reason they were able to take our towers. But whatever, lets keep the self cockyness to ourselves from now on.
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    Galaxy - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    God damn, just give the server to Conqueror already and get over it. Then kick Envy, Xtacy and Haiz for being loud and we will have a carebear Warlord' as the server dictator. Geez, doesn't take a brain and a half to figure that out.
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    God damn, just give the server to Conqueror already and get over it. Then kick Envy, Xtacy and Haiz for being loud and we will have a carebear Warlord' as the server dictator. Geez, doesn't take a brain and a half to figure that out.

Xtacy? I never cause any issues with anyone.... I actually resolve issues unless it's already sparked. For an example, if you're in kos I don't care. There. b:cute
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Xtacy? I never cause any issues with anyone.... I actually resolve issues unless it's already sparked. For an example, if you're in kos I don't care. There. b:cute

You don't exactly fit into Conqueror's afternoon English tea-party image.
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    You don't exactly fit into Conqueror's afternoon English tea-party image.

Why's that? I'm carebear enough. That's Conqueror's requirement for recruitment.
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Why's that? I'm carebear enough. That's Conqueror's requirement for recruitment.

You are carebear enough but you sure don't behave like a 'lady' (Requirement #7). *giggles*
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    You are carebear enough but you sure don't behave like a 'lady' (Requirement #7). *giggles*

Why thank you. Will this change your mind if I were to say I wanted a female character?
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Why thank you. Will this change your mind if I were to say I wanted a female character?

Will you wear pants though?
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    Will you wear pants though?

I'll wear.... Dude, I'm a perv; I'll wear a skirt.
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I'll wear.... Dude, I'm a perv; I'll wear a skirt.

Good, as long as you have something on to cover your legs *shudders*
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    Good, as long as you have something on to cover your legs *shudders*

I'll choose the shortest skirt in the game. b:chuckle
    Xtacy
  • Galaxy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I'll choose the shortest skirt in the game. b:chuckle

**** you. Oh well, at least you are covering your @nus up unlike Daikoku b:surrender
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    **** you. Oh well, at least you are covering your @nus up unlike Daikoku b:surrender

Lol, I'm kinda wondering who you are now b:surrender
    Xtacy
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009

shizo and elayne random pk gz..."Cq has done nothing to break alliance."=fake lie

if you guys take 2 land grade 1 its bug abuse and you risk ban.

game rules

1) no fake bid.
    2)max 1 level 1 land per guild.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    shizo and elayne random pk gz..."Cq has done nothing to break alliance."=fake lie

if you guys take 2 land grade 1 its bug abuse and you risk ban.

game rules

1) no fake bid.
    2)max 1 level 1 land per guild.

Raven, where you dropped on your head as a child?
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    embl3m wrote: »
    Raven, where you dropped on your head as a child?

QQ more when you cant reply...
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    3) no flying in tw
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    cei98 wrote: »
    3) no flying in tw

nah this is changed with global announce..

if cq take 2 grade 1 lands they deserve a temp ban for all officer(2 weeks) for bug abuse.
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    haha. Raven the #1 troll. gogogob:chuckle
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nah this is changed with global announce..

if cq take 2 grade 1 lands they deserve a temp ban for all officer(2 weeks) for bug abuse.

as usual... posts about wanting all CQ get banned. can the rules get changed too like people who hacks all the time like -EDITEEEEEED- to not get banned and all players who play the game legitimately and **** on the whole server get banned? try suggesting that raven. they might allow it.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    as usual... posts about wanting all CQ get banned. can the rules get changed too like people who hacks all the time like -EDITEEEEEED- to not get banned and all players who play the game legitimately and **** on the whole server get banned? try suggesting that raven. they might allow it.

this is different CQ is trying find exploit for get 2 unlegit level 1 lands..this is against rules and cq must be banned.Korren problem was not on purpose cq is using exploit for get advantage over server.
  • blooknight
    edited February 2009
    this is different CQ is trying find exploit for get 2 unlegit level 1 lands..this is against rules and cq must be banned.Korren problem was not on purpose cq is using exploit for get advantage over server.

so BL having 3 **** xbow the next week is not on purpose too?? hmm.. CQ only do things taht are allowed w/o glitching or hacking. we were able to bid in adc which means it is allowed. if it wasnt allowed then why were we able to bid on adc? tehre was a unconquered land beside our land... and we can attack it.. why not attack it then? there was a ingame event tournament ongoing... we went in and got the warsoul helm... then the next week they took out the npc instead of letting everyone do the event for the week? if we captured adc and was took away from us by the GMs... it just means that the GMs are biased and favours BL bcoz they are full of cash shop wh0res..... its like " i allow you to use that **** bow as long as you spend $3k on cash shop and spend it on the bow."
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    so BL having 3 **** xbow the next week is not on purpose too?? hmm.. CQ only do things taht are allowed w/o glitching or hacking. we were able to bid in adc which means it is allowed. if it wasnt allowed then why were we able to bid on adc? tehre was a unconquered land beside our land... and we can attack it.. why not attack it then? there was a ingame event tournament ongoing... we went in and got the warsoul helm... then the next week they took out the npc instead of letting everyone do the event for the week? if we captured adc and was took away from us by the GMs... it just means that the GMs are biased and favours BL bcoz they are full of cash shop wh0res..... its like " i allow you to use that **** bow as long as you spend $3k on cash shop and spend it on the bow."

isnt allowed to fake bid but you can still do it...and get banned

isnt allowed to use Midnight's wall **** but midnight still use it...

isnt allowed to take 2 land level 1 lands and it is a damage for whole server so conqeuror deserve a bit serious ban.
  • blooknight
    edited February 2009
    isnt allowed to fake bid but you can still do it...and get banned

isnt allowed to use Midnight's wall **** but midnight still use it...

isnt allowed to take 2 land level 1 lands and it is a damage for whole server so conqeuror deserve a bit serious ban.

raven existing in internet is serious business and needs to get fixed. someone make a anti raven virus plz.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    raven existing in internet is serious business and needs to get fixed. someone make a anti raven virus plz.

lol another conqueror powned need to use personal insults...its fun...you guys have IQ of a 3yo monkey.