Mages are so overpowered

2»

Comments

• Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If wizards have it easy then I'm either missing something or I'm the worst wizard player on PWI (or both?).
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Kratos_blade - Sanctuary
    Kratos_blade - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with you 100%. It's just too many idiots overinflate the issue to the point that if one class is nurfed, it's going to go to another class. I just came from Flyff a few years back and when they nurfed Billposters several times they went right after the Blades and their high damage. Then it went so far as to getting to nearly every class and 2/3s of the offical server went dead for the exception of the players who went too far to quit.

I know bringing up another mmo is ****, but its true. Nurfing only leads to more nurfing until there's nothing left but for people to quit. @_@ I love this game and having classes fight because one is better at something than another is just pointless. Classes were made different to do different things. Archer's will get hit for their crit rate soon I know it. That or get Wizard's endgame high rate damage when we all catch up.

Almost sad how half the arguements are and even my own posts I reread pissed me off at myself for posting in the first place >.>

Future Barbarian Patch:
    - reduce amount of HP gained by VIT attribute by 50%
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OMG Clerics are overpowered too! I use a tempest on a mob, take down half its health. Then sleep, wield thunder and polish it off with a plume shot = dead mob! OMG HAX I WANT NERF!!!11!eleven!

seriously, though, I think the game is insanely well-balanced when the venomancer's hercules or phoenix isn't taken into the equation...
    And considering the cost of said pets, maybe they should just be disabled in PVP..? *waits for the hysterical screaming to begin*
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OMG Clerics are overpowered too! I use a tempest on a mob, take down half its health. Then sleep, wield thunder and polish it off with a plume shot = dead mob! OMG HAX I WANT NERF!!!11!eleven!

seriously, though, I think the game is insanely well-balanced when the venomancer's hercules or phoenix isn't taken into the equation...
    And considering the cost of said pets, maybe they should just be disabled in PVP..? *waits for the hysterical screaming to begin*
    *Has a Conniption Fit* That would prolly work lol.

~S
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I agree with the balanced part there; however, I think clerics have a crazy advatage over mages cuz 1)The heals 2)Plumehot. *PEW PEW*
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Jokes aside...
    The game isn't balanced.
    But what fun is it if every class is completely even anyways?
    Although mages do fall behind quite a bit.
    Clerics can practically do anything a mage can before level 100... while having the ability to heal as well. Metal mages.. rawr.
  • Andiano - Lost City
    Andiano - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    mages overpowered? b:surrender nonsense
    evry mage that tried to kill me was 1-3 hit stuff (not mean Pandy there >>)
    their channeling time is very slow and def sux
    light armor mages have better def that archer but their atk sux
    if u are BM then yeah... u shouldnt fight with mages cuz its ur race...
    example:
    EP v EA - EP win cuz of never ending shell >>
    WR v Mage - full atk mage can 1 hit ko BM >>
    WB v WF - Phoenix pwn >> and bramble kill even faster (if it will start to work in pvp)
    Don't try to run. I find u everywhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think the word "overpowered" is just as overused as the word "discrimination".

Ffs, every time something kills me, I'll ask GMs to nerf it because it's overpowered. Can they nerf bosses? They kill me. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • EP_DarkSol - Lost City
    EP_DarkSol - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Everyone that doesn't get sarcasm, raise your hand!
  • Iados - Lost City
    Iados - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:chuckle*raises hand*