more embrace options?

Eriestrength - Sanctuary
Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
anyone else think there should be more options for embracing?
Post edited by Eriestrength - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kikisha - Sanctuary
    Kikisha - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Good idea. The gentleman should be able to toss the lady in the air so he can perform an attack or buff before catching her.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Good idea. The gentleman should be able to toss the lady in the air so he can perform an attack or buff before catching her.

not what i had in mind but interesting idea there.
  • Slayr - Lost City
    Slayr - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think it would be nice to just hold hands or something, although i dont know how moving around would work with 2 people trying to walk being linked together.
  • PXRage - Heavens Tear
    PXRage - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    all i want:
    1) able to interact with NPC in embrace
    2) able to mount a land mount in embrace (not mount then embrace)
  • Jossanna - Sanctuary
    Jossanna - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    maybe removing the parts that encourage beastiality to start with?

well embrace could have the options

Hug
    Kiss
    Snuggle
    and so on (just don't let it get too pervy)
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think embracement should be replace by holding and no kissing... Cos this mmorpg is the weirdest I had ever played o.o But I love it :)
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Buknoybobo - Sanctuary
    Buknoybobo - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    no kissing?!!!how are you supposed to get married?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SUPAH TINEH SUPAH SLAM!!!b:angry
    my keyboard is broken so if there are any wrong spellings then just try to understad them
  • Katselya - Heavens Tear
    Katselya - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oooooooooooooo I have the perfect ideas for this one :D

When you ask to embrace someone, it would ask you what way you would like to embrace them. You could have a few options:

The Male could carry her on there back.
    They could hold hands, (Male or Female leading and would just drag the other one beside and a bit behind while walking).
    The Male could carry her on there shoulders, (?).
    Male or Female could carry the opposite sex on a mount, (that way girls could carry guys in a way that dosent look stupid and go somewhere)

PW could also do some good if they made it so anyone could hold anyone! Girls holding girls, guys holding guys. COMMON???

And a good reason they should change the Embrace Options is because everything about the way they embrace is sexual, and whats the point of those people who date in-game and buy marriage packs if there going to hold another girl that way just for chii or to carry them somewhere when your helping them, (yes, it's quite stupid but I have seen people who date in-game get mad over it).

b:victory

EDIT-
    When I read over this I came to realise, Why can't they make a way for two people to hold that isen't lovey dovey in the first place? I mean they made holding the only way to gain crazy fast chi <.<.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anarith - Sanctuary
    Anarith - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    PW could also do some good if they made it so anyone could hold anyone! Girls holding girls, guys holding guys. COMMON???

Yeah,absolutely!!I want this like hell!!

And for more embrace options...they should give more to PW later...they should,lol....but I am still quite happy with what we have.b:laugh
    Češi,hlaste se!!!
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Good ideas here, i was also thinking of another embrace type option for couples who play, like sitting and being able to have them sit in your lap. Just for times you don't lvl and just want to talk, accompany one another. A more entertaining interaction where you can dance together, i think i'd be nice to expand this games options to enjoy it more, even if they may be small (couples emotions, more individual emotions you can express).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    they should let a another embrace option jst for married couples b:dirty

I mean that way you will not see a single one that isnt married in the game..
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • sageofeternity
    sageofeternity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The whole embrace thing is a little sexist. For a couple to ride a mount, the male character must own the mount. WTF?
    Men seek wisdom and power. Wisdom comes from experience, power comes from knowledge.
  • Anarith - Sanctuary
    Anarith - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Wow,that's a good idea!b:victory
    Češi,hlaste se!!!
  • Katselya - Heavens Tear
    Katselya - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009

That should be one of the advantages that Married Couples get XD since all we get is some rep and coin cash and there name over your head. Wouldn't it be cool if you got more embrace options with your husband/wife :3

DOO ITTT GMS!!! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The whole embrace thing is a little sexist. For a couple to ride a mount, the male character must own the mount. WTF?

thats cause girls cant drive. and should not be allowed to own cars/mounts
  • songuy
    songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thats cause girls cant drive. and should not be allowed to own cars/mounts

ROTFLOL

but what does than mean for centaure women b:surrender seeing as how they are thier own mount and all. b:chuckle
  • Mkhan - Heavens Tear
    Mkhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ya know what would be pretty cool? If they enabled the female to be able to pin the male onto the ground and kiss him XD

Or just pin him down and let go anytime she wants

Lol can you guys picture the Venomancer pounce on you lol.
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2009

I would like to expand on this idea. Lets allow the male characters to be able to throw the female ones at mobs. This compensates for the fact that venomancers are the only ones that can lure b:laugh
    Ya know what would be pretty cool? If they enabled the female to be able to pin the male onto the ground and kiss him XD

Or just pin him down and let go anytime she wants

... this is an MMO based on PvP and PvE. It's not a dating sim. At least you calmed down a bit before you suggested what you probably had in mind b:chuckle
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    More stuff like what everyone posted would be good but I think more interaction with other players would be kewl. Like a couple tossing a beachball around or playing fetch with pets or mini games like volleyball with other players. Beach volleyball! Woot!

-Xen
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    More stuff like what everyone posted would be good but I think more interaction with other players would be kewl. Like a couple tossing a beachball around or playing fetch with pets or mini games like volleyball with other players. Beach volleyball! Woot!

-Xen

Apparently the post I made above was completely ignored...

This is NOT a dating game. If you guys want a dating game, I suggest you find a dating game. Go look around, I'm pretty sure there are a few multiplayer dating sims out there.

Wanting extra embracing options for those married is understandable, so is the whole "being able to summon your mount while embracing someone", but some of these suggestions are borderline in terms of how sexual they are and how ridiculous they are.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this game has it's fair share of creeps as it is. I've gotten plenty of complaints from my female guildmates; they seem to get harassed quite often. I saw a lot of that myself when I made a venomancer--they don't back off 'till you say you're a guy, and sometimes they stick around even after that -_-
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Lol can you picture a Venomancer having sex with you?
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Ormindo - Heavens Tear
    Ormindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Meh, that's right, more embrace option !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mkhan - Heavens Tear
    Mkhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol I picture Venomancers as products of a drunk man who decided to go into the forest and sees an animal and.................................................................................

Anyways long story short, nope :D

And yes I am very aware this is an MMORPG and it's not like you can fall in love online (except for the few lucky ones).
  • songuy
    songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:sad no one laughed at my joke...I thought it was pretty funny b:surrender
  • lupinegoddess
    lupinegoddess Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Yeah,absolutely!!I want this like hell!!

And for more embrace options...they should give more to PW later...they should,lol....but I am still quite happy with what we have.b:laugh

Oh, I don't know...

I kind of like to embrace another girl in game...

OMG, did I just say that??? :D
  • Xiucoatl - Sanctuary
    Xiucoatl - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Somebody said something similar a few posts earlier, but I believe that males should be able to embrace with other males and females with females. I can imagine some problems could arise from that (an archer carrying a barb XD), but I would love this option. Not all characters are the same gender as the player (for example, most of my characters are male, despite me being female), and some players aren't exactly heterosexual. I believe the option to embrace with the same gender would be great.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Apparently the post I made above was completely ignored...

This is NOT a dating game. If you guys want a dating game, I suggest you find a dating game. Go look around, I'm pretty sure there are a few multiplayer dating sims out there.

Wanting extra embracing options for those married is understandable, so is the whole "being able to summon your mount while embracing someone", but some of these suggestions are borderline in terms of how sexual they are and how ridiculous they are.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this game has it's fair share of creeps as it is. I've gotten plenty of complaints from my female guildmates; they seem to get harassed quite often. I saw a lot of that myself when I made a venomancer--they don't back off 'till you say you're a guy, and sometimes they stick around even after that -_-

What's wrong with more interaction with other players? Grinding can be a chore. If the whole "dating" is a problem with you well that's just funny cuz this game offers marriages!
  • DuchiaMaster - Sanctuary
    DuchiaMaster - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I did find something annoying. So let’s say u want to kiss someone, u have to go through the process of carrying them. Then if all u wanted was to kiss u have to set them down again. I’m just saying that maybe an option to kiss while standing, or even give a simple hug.
  • Seckskitten - Harshlands
    Seckskitten - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's a video game...
    They aren't going to all their time so you can make internet love with a stranger.
  • DuchiaMaster - Sanctuary
    DuchiaMaster - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's a video game...
    They aren't going to all their time so you can make internet love with a stranger.

It’s not like 100% of the people here are creepers you know. You honestly never considered the possibility that we may really know the other person? I don’t go running around asking to carry people, just one, the person that I know in reality. Sure this isn’t a romantic game, and ill emit to it freely. But I will also say this is a RPG, and if the roll you want to play is a romantic person, who are you to say they can’t? If there wasn’t supposed to be romance they should get rid of the entire embrace feature.