Best speed at land pets(excepting the rare pets)

Missromania - Sanctuary
Missromania - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I reasearch on the forum threads about speeds at land pets...rare or not...but i don't found nothing...so i start this thread to let you answer at my question....What pet have the best speed on land?obviously excepting the rare ones(atm don't have founds and lvl to aquire a kowlin)b:kissthx
Post edited by Missromania - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eternalfling - Heavens Tear
    Eternalfling - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Guardian Wolf is probably a good choice if you are looking for a "lure" pet. It's fast and matches your current level.

http://www.ecatomb.net/petstat.php has stats for some of the more popular pets.
  • Missromania - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    i tame one guardian wolf and he has ingame 8.0m/sec...on ecatomb he has about 8.5m/sec...i tame too a wildstar wolf and he has ingame 8.5m/sec...The conclusion is NOT ALL DATES ON ECATOMB ARE TRUE...you guys found another pet with speed more than 8.5m/sec(must be land pet and not rare one,just simply mob)thx
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i tame one guardian wolf and he has ingame 8.0m/sec...on ecatomb he has about 8.5m/sec...i tame too a wildstar wolf and he has ingame 8.5m/sec...The conclusion is NOT ALL DATES ON ECATOMB ARE TRUE...you guys found another pet with speed more than 8.5m/sec(must be land pet and not rare one,just simply mob)thx

If you're trying to find a regular mob that can match the speed of the kowlin you won't. Nothing is faster. I did hear about a mob that was reaching 9 at some later level...but unfortunately I can't remember what it was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My Sower of the Flames (fb59) starts off at level 60 I believe and its speed is 9.3 m/s or something around that. I'll be sure to check for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
    edited February 2009
    If you're trying to find a regular mob that can match the speed of the kowlin you won't. Nothing is faster. I did hear about a mob that was reaching 9 at some later level...but unfortunately I can't remember what it was.
    i don't want to match the kowlin...i want the land pet with the best speed...as i said i don't have the money or lvl necesary for kowlin...
  • mentallaxative
    mentallaxative Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2009

You should know that the ecatomb values are reported for level 90 pets, and that speed increases with level.
    edited February 2009
    You should know that the ecatomb values are reported for level 90 pets, and that speed increases with level.

i should know that....now i know...finaly the speed of the pets grow at higher lvl........pffff it's my first veno adn my first char on PW...thx alot for info
  • GammaBlast - Lost City
    GammaBlast - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Through my testing of pets, I would say that the sable/minx type pet is the fastest basic pet you can tame under level 20. The Elder Sable that can be captured at lvl 17 is the fastest, although i prefer the lvl 5 sable type pet. The lvl 5 is a bit slower but is smaller and have slightly better stats in other areas. He's a very handsome animal as well. The Sable is faster and has slightly higher PhysRes but lower damage and MagicRes than wolf types.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A level 61 Petalii Hexkiss starts at 9.0. She also comes with Slow level 3, so she's my favorite lure pet. No defenses, though... Evasion based.
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    Sibyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just got a Deadmarsh Petalli while doing my 202020, it has a speed of 9.2 m/sec, pretty fast. Though it's level 67 and in the fb 69, so it's not all that desirable at your level =/
    Level 74 before genies showed up o.o
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A fast pet you can tame: Dodon Laronist, FB59, Fire Dept. (;D) Goes 9.1m/s respectively. <3 Also the hottest turkey you've ever come across. \m/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!