Heavens Tears Predictions (2/22-2/24)

2»

Comments

• Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Even Im amazed at this sheer amount of ignorance lol.. Someone has some issues they need to let go.. b:bye

Agreed. Clueless people are just clueless. They play a game without even knowing what games are for b:surrender
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The bug abuse was pretty bad... I am glad that people got banned for it. I don't understand how RoC fell apart due to a week off of TW? Obviously I wasn't in RoC to see how it went down. It is amazing how stupid little things can turn into such drama. That isn't limited to RoC. Any faction, stupid drama **** blows things up. It amazes me how emotionally UNBALANCED people are.

Our circumstances does not rely upon small abusable bug exploits. RoC, or mainly my motivation was long gone due to how the GM was unable to change my email address from my **** account. I've requested many times, gone through phone verification and all they said was "Sorry, we don't do email changes anymore." Right after they said it'll be fixed within a day too.

That's when most of my motivation went downhill, I didn't feel secured playing this game, especially when I just had a feeling that I could be continously **** long time ago. Unfortunately, the GM couldn't understand.

We're not going to quit because of that lame exploit, but our motivation was pretty much near 0 after that exploit including several other issues. If we quit under those simple exploits or go emotional over them, might as well quit MMORPG all together.

I'm not going to play another game from this company ever again. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Our circumstances does not rely upon small abusable bug exploits. RoC, or mainly my motivation was long gone due to how the GM was unable to change my email address from my **** account. I've requested many times, gone through phone verification and all they said was "Sorry, we don't do email changes anymore." Right after they said it'll be fixed within a day too.

That's when most of my motivation went downhill, I didn't feel secured playing this game, especially when I just had a feeling that I could be continously **** long time ago. Unfortunately, the GM couldn't understand.

We're not going to quit because of that lame exploit, but our motivation was pretty much near 0 after that exploit including several other issues. If we quit under those simple exploits or go emotional over them, might as well quit MMORPG all together.

I'm not going to play another game from this company ever again. :)

You are my hero. PW will never be the same without you. I hope the GM responsible for all this gets fired.
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what a boring tw against ultra, nobody would resurrect me :(

boring-1.jpg
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lmao. How the heck can we res you over there, nuts =P

Seems like only RoC can always have the fun ^_^
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    looks like failsauce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RoC a guild formed of mostly some abused by bullies nerds who came here to let thier anger go free you see them you would think oh look high lvls but that nice gear is only a cover up to their zitted beat down faces and puny bodies and I am 100% sure that there response will be something like "no you are the one with zitted face blah blah blah" pfft like I care what do you think about me lol...

just when you think the world had its fill with idiots 100 others rise.....

Oh really?

In RL I am a girl, but I bet I can still out run, out jump, AND out-game you :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh really?

Alpha a girll!??!?!?!? marry me b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh really?

lol thats great!! get em Aes!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Alpha a girll!??!?!?!? marry me b:laugh

That's not Alpha! That's Aesthor!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    alpha have an one eye monster?
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What I like is when I watch RoC/Evolution in SP hug the SZ for atleast 10 minutes THEN run out to get Radiance/Opposing clan.. Ya'll failed big time at Pking..YES SP Fails n if u pk there u automatically fail. Im laughing really at how when Hong quits his groupies QQ/Quit/Made a wanna-be RoC, Enrage fails hard really does. Well GG RoC rofl
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What I like is when I watch RoC/Evolution in SP hug the SZ for atleast 10 minutes THEN run out to get Radiance/Opposing clan.. Ya'll failed big time at Pking..YES SP Fails n if u pk there u automatically fail. Im laughing really at how when Hong quits his groupies QQ/Quit/Made a wanna-be RoC, Enrage fails hard really does. Well GG RoC rofl

**** your so ignorant, RoC has fought in many different areas other than SP, and so has Evo. Your just to noob to be in any of them and then u QQ/**** when u get pked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-hEkSX_H2M

thats you, rage more noob. Its so fun reading all your ignorant posts and how you always rage on something/someone
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I hate to admit this but i agree with Immo. You really fail. Nothing else needs to be said.
  • rocsux
    rocsux Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    HAHAHAHAHAHA- Thank god! *jumps up and down cheering*

First, i would like to give props to Hong for being a total a$$hat and organizing the ever-so bitter sweet demise of RoC-

Secondly, I would like to invite all other mentally damaged RoC members to follow his lead and get the H311 off HT since NONE, oh yeah.... i mean NONE of you are even in the slightest bit interesting at all. You are all a bunch of no respect having @$$h@ts that no one on HT will miss....

I have never seen a faction that had so many losers in it at one time that treated everyone around them like trash- SOSOSO glad to see u all go. I mean, common, at least some of the other big groups, like radiance, show some level of respect to the other players on the server; u guys were just straight idiots and deserve to have two shoes thrown at ya, be spat on, and beaten in public- If any one leader could put together the most ignorant, egotistical group on the planet, it would have to be hong; he deserves a gold medal.

Rot in peace, glad to see u fall apart-

U SUCK-
  • KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear
    KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh wow, sounds like someone is really glad to see u RoC guys go- cant say I completely blame him; a lot of ur members are really rude- but beyond that, GL with enrage i guess; should be interesting to see what happens!

Kaimera-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MysticAve- What the Deuce?! Pwnt again.....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    i cant take the love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rocsux wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHA- Thank god! *jumps up and down cheering*

First, i would like to give props to Hong for being a total a$$hat and organizing the ever-so bitter sweet demise of RoC-

Secondly, I would like to invite all other mentally damaged RoC members to follow his lead and get the H311 off HT since NONE, oh yeah.... i mean NONE of you are even in the slightest bit interesting at all. You are all a bunch of no respect having @$$h@ts that no one on HT will miss....

I have never seen a faction that had so many losers in it at one time that treated everyone around them like trash- SOSOSO glad to see u all go. I mean, common, at least some of the other big groups, like radiance, show some level of respect to the other players on the server; u guys were just straight idiots and deserve to have two shoes thrown at ya, be spat on, and beaten in public- If any one leader could put together the most ignorant, egotistical group on the planet, it would have to be hong; he deserves a gold medal.

Rot in peace, glad to see u fall apart-

U SUCK-

Rage more ****, you just suck at this game, dont blame it on others
  • rocsux
    edited February 2009
    Imm- hahahaha, just as I said to Xero- I have screenshots or you on your back as well.... Better watch your lip twit- or the next TW your in, i'll be hovering over you with a smile- (oh wait, those days are over now huh? Cant hide behind a name anymore huh?) awwww poor thing-

Go read the RoC we will miss you thread-

You know who this is- I've cut you down to size plenty of times so, your comments are pointless- This new forum name is great dont ya think?

you bore me- go hide in a hole somewhere in the SZ while rad takes everything over- oh wait, you did that anyway huh? stupid twit
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Imm- hahahaha, just as I said to Xero- I have screenshots or you on your back as well.... Better watch your lip twit- or the next TW your in, i'll be hovering over you with a smile- (oh wait, those days are over now huh? Cant hide behind a name anymore huh?) awwww poor thing-

Go read the RoC we will miss you thread-

You know who this is- I've cut you down to size plenty of times so, your comments are pointless- This new forum name is great dont ya think?

you bore me- go hide in a hole somewhere in the SZ while rad takes everything over- oh wait, you did that anyway huh? stupid twit
    wait are you that 13 year old that used to co-lead vitality?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rocsux
    edited February 2009
    tisk tisk- honestly, you think I would co-lead them? and 13? for real?? lol, here mate, since the mean anterolateral thickness is 7.36 plus or minus 1.57 mm (this means the thickness of the sides of your skull just in case you were staring at the screen with the deer in the headlights look), and yours seems to be just a smidgin thicker, I'll give ya a little hint:

Used to be in RoC before all the haters arrived and it became a faction of "lets just be A$$hats to everyone." Left because of the complete inmature attitudes of everyone involved. Got into another, better faction and have been fighting against RoC ever since. Have seen and taken screenshots of many RoC members on their backs, and have enjoyed every minute of it. Was actually part of the whole box in efforts over the last few months to push RoC off the map entirely!

Im sure theres a few RoC members that remember dying and seeing a cleric standing over their bodies as they cursed their pitiful efforts to defend their land.... lol

Step back from the screen for a minute mate before the brain power in this post give you a seizure!

Have a good one-
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I have to say though, rocsux really hates us with passion when he types out like paragraphs every time he posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tisk tisk- honestly, you think I would co-lead them? and 13? for real?? lol, here mate, since the mean anterolateral thickness is 7.36 plus or minus 1.57 mm (this means the thickness of the sides of your skull just in case you were staring at the screen with the deer in the headlights look), and yours seems to be just a smidgin thicker, I'll give ya a little hint:

Used to be in RoC before all the haters arrived and it became a faction of "lets just be A$$hats to everyone." Left because of the complete inmature attitudes of everyone involved. Got into another, better faction and have been fighting against RoC ever since. Have seen and taken screenshots of many RoC members on their backs, and have enjoyed every minute of it. Was actually part of the whole box in efforts over the last few months to push RoC off the map entirely!

Im sure theres a few RoC members that remember dying and seeing a cleric standing over their bodies as they cursed their pitiful efforts to defend their land.... lol

Step back from the screen for a minute mate before the brain power in this post give you a seizure!

Have a good one-

O.o physco.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned?

Though im not sure I want to insult my gender like that by that comparison lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Have seen and taken screenshots of many RoC members on their backs, and have enjoyed every minute of it.
    Have a good one-

He's trying to say that he gets an orgasmic attack everytime he takes a picture of a RoC dying. b:pleased
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Have a good one-

HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my ****ing god you're pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I miss these old days. Humbly nostalgic to say the least. When this version of PW was younger, we often had grand TW and rage threads, and more players interacted on the forums and in-game.

PWE needs to get more players back into this game via advertisements and such. I wish I could re-live these older times.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I miss these old days. Humbly nostalgic to say the least. When this version of PW was younger, we often had grand TW and rage threads, and more players interacted on the forums and in-game.

PWE needs to get more players back into this game via advertisements and such. I wish I could re-live these older times.
    This looks like a NECRO!

bluestuffzzz replied to a message that was 5 years 1 month 9 days 19 hours 41 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2014

It won't work because starting from scratch is so difficult. Even if you drop a couple grand into the game, it will not get you anywhere close to end game, even if you manage to get yourself into a clique of people to help you power-level etc. PWI dug this hole for themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.