oh man why sg1owns waste so much coin...

Options

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    tr0oll wrote: »
    I used to play on Lost City, I was Deity's most priced target and him mine. We spent days and nights wasting hieros and dolls. At the end of the day, we both quit.

I would love to take some new SS and convert them into a signature using my pro MS-Paint skills, But sadly, My archer stands naked, armorless, weaponless even wingless on the roof tops of one those buildings on ancient dragon city.

Some greedy ***** from BloodLust who I trusted and left my archer to take care of until the day I return stripped it penniless. Saddest part is, I don't even know who did it. They turned my archer into a village bicycle.

Ah... thought so, ok, I know who you are then, b:victory and... yeah, heard the story, really sucks.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ah... thought so, ok, I know who you are then, b:victory and... yeah, heard the story, really sucks.
    I trusted people, gave them my archer so they can use it in TW while I'm gone and this is what I get in return.

I hate you all b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I trusted people, gave them my archer so they can use it in TW while I'm gone and this is what I get in return.

I hate you all b:cry

monsters! b:sad
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Obik - Lost City
    Obik - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love my leader and my bow is in his duty. I have fun sitting at his round table and I feel great wen we are going to TW with him in front . We have our Arthur.... what do you have in your faction?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love my leader and my bow is in his duty. I have fun sitting at his round table and I feel great wen we are going to TW with him in front . We have our Arthur.... what do you have in your faction?

Conqueror?
  • tr0oll
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Conqueror?

FAIL. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    FAIL. b:surrender

He didn't quote me la. b:surrender It could be anyone. Figured.
  • Obik - Lost City
    Obik - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no. Is SG1OWNS
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    God knows how much I hate posting serious stuff, but some of these people are so clueless. First of all, CQ didn't kos SG cause they attack them, the kos started way before that. When the kos was called, I actually asked some CQ officers about the reason and lets just say the answers were surprising. There was a certain Marshal who didn't even know the reason behind the kos, actually he/she didn't even know about the kos til I asked and he/she checked their kos list. Now to the actual "reasons".
    1) We kos'ed Integrity and integrity is/was CQ's ally so by kos'ing us, cq is helping integrity.
    2) We helped BLT kill CQ members
    3) We're RQ's fake clan used for fake bidding
    4) We're allied with RQ and helping them by fake bidding
    5) We tried to outbid CQ when they wanted to attack RQ
    And those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Anywho, people who say CQ started the kos cause of SG attacking their land is complete BS.

Just my 2 cents.
    blonk made a serious post? *faints* can't trust a guy who dresses in hot pink to be serious to often.

6) because my ep alt didn't rez a cq member.

so Shizo pk d my veno friend and i. said we were asses for not rezzing a CQ that had been mobbed killed nearby. according to him kos doesn't matter when it comes to rezzing. we lol'd that he came all the way over there to pk 2 lvl 60's. actually worked out perfect cause i needed to turn in a quest, town portal had another 40 mins cool down, and as usual i was totally lost.

yes i have ss and can post but what is the point? that pk was "justfied" because i refused to do what the CQ ordered me too.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    blonk made a serious post? *faints* can't trust a guy who dresses in hot pink to be serious to often.

6) because my ep alt didn't rez a cq member.

so Shizo pk d my veno friend and i. said we were asses for not rezzing a CQ that had been mobbed killed nearby. according to him kos doesn't matter when it comes to rezzing. we lol'd that he came all the way over there to pk 2 lvl 60's. actually worked out perfect cause i needed to turn in a quest, town portal had another 40 mins cool down, and as usual i was totally lost.

yes i have ss and can post but what is the point? that pk was "justfied" because i refused to do what the CQ ordered me too.

Send it to me then, or a Conq. officer, otherwise you're saying you don't mind, in which case I don't see why anybody should mind, or why you would post the complaint.
  • Sybershot - Lost City
    Sybershot - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lawl people ! you'r geting offtopic there b:chuckle

may we have this locked , cause i dont see any point in this topic at all b:thanks

Thanks and have a nice day !b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    God knows how much I hate posting serious stuff, but some of these people are so clueless. First of all, CQ didn't kos SG cause they attack them, the kos started way before that. When the kos was called, I actually asked some CQ officers about the reason and lets just say the answers were surprising. There was a certain Marshal who didn't even know the reason behind the kos, actually he/she didn't even know about the kos til I asked and he/she checked their kos list. Now to the actual "reasons".
    1) We kos'ed Integrity and integrity is/was CQ's ally so by kos'ing us, cq is helping integrity.
    2) We helped BLT kill CQ members
    5) We tried to outbid CQ when they wanted to attack RQ
    And those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Anywho, people who say CQ started the kos cause of SG attacking their land is complete BS.

Just my 2 cents.

#5.

Daikoku did not want to call kos from that reason alone, so KOS was not going to be called. Later that day someone from SG1 attacked one of our officers. The guild leaders who were on then discussed it, and Daikoku okay'd the KOS.

If SG1 members don't like it, they should have uber discuss it when a CQ officer. If not, then certain people should stop complaining about getting a KOS on a PK server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no one complains about kos only the FACT that CQ claims they dont random pk and the FACT that CQ feels threatened enough by level 50s and 60s that they spend the time actually caring enough to go hunt them down. go ahead and admit you are random pkers and no one will talk **** about it. just dont try to act all high and mighty and claim to be the "good guys".
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Going back to the creation of SG1. My guild was threatened with KoS from BLT for bidding RQ's land. As a result, none of us went to the war. uber was in my guild at the time, and wanted to fight BLT and RQ. So he left and created SG1 so his fighting would not cause trouble for my guild members.

However, I don't know where he went with that. uber really just likes to play the game for fun. TW to learn and enjoy the game, fighting who he wants cause he enjoys it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mistresslady
    mistresslady Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the guild is just fun, we dont really care if ppl will KOS us thats just encourages us :), even if CQ calls KOS on us it just shows we are doing our job and look how easy it was b:chuckle.

XxIRFluffyxX
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    odb wrote: »
    no one complains about kos only the FACT that CQ claims they dont random pk and the FACT that CQ feels threatened enough by level 50s and 60s that they spend the time actually caring enough to go hunt them down. go ahead and admit you are random pkers and no one will talk **** about it. just dont try to act all high and mighty and claim to be the "good guys".

You're blinded by your obsession and refuse to see reason. There's no point for me to keep re-stating myself over and over, always staying on the same thing..
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    man... i just got on and was told to look in PWI forums :O.. what happened lol..
    AM I FAMOUS YET? b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    man... i just got on and was told to look in PWI forums :O.. what happened lol..
    AM I FAMOUS YET? b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

wtf who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm in SG >.> want me to tell u my life story?
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm in SG >.> want me to tell u my life story?

Please do. I'm really bored at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    which part do u want to know??

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh at the beginning I guess.

Telling the story of your own conception is always fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    idk.. i don't remember it..

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Blue level your alt or it's getting booted. >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Guess you weren't around for when it was cool to attack RQ. We had 11(i think?) tws one weekend

13...guess that's our lucky number?

So much crying in this thread, that the pages are dripping tears.

I have to say, I think I'm cool with pretty much every CQ member now except for you... and I don't know if it's because you are a cry baby or because you just fail, or perhaps both.

Why don't you just go hang out in safe zone like you did over and over again yesterday at Hidden Orchid after RQ rolled you. Sorry but, "I just don't wanna fight, I'll save my heiro for a real fight against a factor guild" isn't a legit excuse and is actually a contradictory statement. If RQ isn't a factor guild, why would fighting us in a fair fight like at Hidden Orchid yesterday put a strain on your heiro? Sorry to break it to you, but no matter what guild you join, you'll always suck ****. As I said, stay in safe zone where you belong.
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    JAJAJA blonk works for bjbs.
    Why don't you just go hang out in safe zone like you did over and over again yesterday at Hidden Orchid after RQ rolled you. Sorry but, "I just don't wanna fight, I'll save my heiro for a real fight against a factor guild" isn't a legit excuse and is actually a contradictory statement. If RQ isn't a factor guild, why would fighting us in a fair fight like at Hidden Orchid yesterday put a strain on your heiro? Sorry to break it to you, but no matter what guild you join, you'll always suck ****. As I said, stay in safe zone where you belong.
    Not true. When I 2 shot him while he was farming herbs He didn't complain like that. He died silently and never came back. Just like how Mua gets rolled. The only difference is, one's male playing female the other is a male playing male.

c wat i did thar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I have to say, I think I'm cool with pretty much every CQ member now except for you... and I don't know if it's because you are a cry baby or because you just fail, or perhaps both.

What exactly are you talking about, lol?
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What exactly are you talking about, lol?
    This b:bye Grandpa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Tessika - Lost City
    Tessika - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I heard, that the fight at Hidden Orchid was first 2 parties of CQ vs BLT/RQ party. RQ/BLT safezoned of course because the odds were against them. Then some CQ people left and continued their WQ while RQ was calling more of their 9x there. So then it was 1-2 parties of RQ/BLT vs 1 party of CQ and then CQ safezoned because the odds were against them now.

I don't even recall seeing specgoesemo there, so I don't know what you're trying to prove with your post(?)
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I heard, that the fight at Hidden Orchid was first 2 parties of CQ vs BLT/RQ party. RQ/BLT safezoned of course because the odds were against them. Then some CQ people left and continued their WQ while RQ was calling more of their 9x there. So then it was 1-2 parties of RQ/BLT vs 1 party of CQ and then CQ safezoned because the odds were against them now.

I don't even recall seeing specgoesemo there, so I don't know what you're trying to prove with your post(?)
    Your post is full of fails. Are you related to Raven?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev