New Billing Page Launched

Options
orinj
orinj Posts: 460 admin
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
howdy doody true believers,

our new billing page has launched. similarly themed to the portal, we hope this new billing page is easier on the eyes and more intuitive than its predecessor.

any suggestions, inputs, criticism or whatevs is highly desired and appreciated.

thank you for supporting our games and initiatives!!

we'll do our best to keep pumping out quality titles in 2009 and beyond ^_^

- O

edit: link to the billing page = https://billing.perfectworld.com/
F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
Post edited by orinj on

Comments

• endless013
    endless013 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like the old one more, this new ones a little more confusing... Soo I just have a couple questions.

How will the new billing page effect overall game play (e.g. will we have to pay to play/ is charging zen the same ect.)? And, what is a billing profile?
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl90
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl90
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited February 2009
    Options
    endless013 wrote: »
    I like the old one more, this new ones a little more confusing... Soo I just have a couple questions.

How will the new billing page effect overall game play (e.g. will we have to pay to play/ is charging zen the same ect.)? And, what is a billing profile?

aw, sorry you like the old one. we will tell it that it is missed :)

as for how it will effect the overall gameplay? it won't. nothing will change. it's more or less a re-skin of the old billing page.

as for billing profile-- it's basically your billing information. it's whatever your credit-card company or other applicable funding source currently has on file for you. it's presented to the company as a means of verification during the billing process.

hope that answers your questions.

- O
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    aw, sorry you like the old one. we will tell it that it is missed :)

as for how it will effect the overall gameplay? it won't. nothing will change. it's more or less a re-skin of the old billing page.

as for billing profile-- it's basically your billing information. it's whatever your credit-card company or other applicable funding source currently has on file for you. it's presented to the company as a means of verification during the billing process.

hope that answers your questions.

- O
    yep, that works... thanks b:victory
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sweet thank you for the prepaid cards now i wont have to use my credit card as much. and get people to buy them for me muhaahaha.
    P.S i hope u sell them at best buy pllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raderic - Heavens Tear
    Raderic - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i for one am disapointed because the the ugc cards i get from my rite aid right down the street only come in $20 amounts and now there is only a $10 amount option. will this be changed soon? i hope so or it will be the end of cash shoping for me
  • John_d - Sanctuary
    John_d - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the billing system is symple to use(jst checked it out tho not actually bought gold)

however there is a problem with it:

its only shows dollar amounts

this is not good for me as i use pounds stering not dollars, so i dnt really know what im paying for the gold,

hope u add in a option to change to different currencies would help out alot of ppl
  • acclaimed
    acclaimed Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ive bought 3 Ultmate Game Card $20 each $60 in all and i need a option so i can use them.Im sure you all at PWI well help people in the same spot that i am. You guys are awesome that way.

But id like a reply from a GM or a MOD just so i can relax totally
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There is a known error with the $20 option which is why it was taken out. Please just charge $10 twice it will give you the same result. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How long does it take to get Zen as I made purchase through my CC using paypal and it went through?I still don't have it and where does it go in your O tap?Thanks
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • _miisa_ - Sanctuary
    _miisa_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah... It's alright. but i hate the fact that you have to confirm things. That's so confusing. And I would like my zen to be instant just like in other games.
  • _miisa_ - Sanctuary
    _miisa_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Forget what I said. I thought that every time we'd buy zen, we will have to do the confirmation with the e-mail and everything.

So, after confirming/replying to the FIRST e-mail, the next time you purchase zen, you will get it instantly. That's a pretty good system. I just got confused. I apologize.
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    NICE, were getting pay by phone, much easyer! b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • LadyTuesday - Sanctuary
    LadyTuesday - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have looked and looked through the site and I cannot find how much gold I would get for my zen purchase. It is a big secret?? And why not just buy gold?....blah... Please help b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jishika - Sanctuary
    Jishika - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can europeans use the the option pay phone too when it comes? Even if they play PWI?
    Cuz that would make alot of my friends really happy well me too b:laugh
  • sakura567
    sakura567 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    when are the prepaid cards coming out????? and more importantly where will
    they be sold?b:questionb:questionb:quiet
  • Alecleric - Lost City
    Alecleric - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can people from UK pay even though it is in $? b:laugh
  • Lycinius - Sanctuary
    Lycinius - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ive used ultimate game cards many time totalling over hundreds of dollars but now right after i punch in pin number for card its telling me i need an additional $2.08 to compete transaction this was never like this and after the fact i see announcement saying fees were dropped but i never had one and now i do?
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wasn't sure how the cards would work but my five $10.00 were accepted with no issue like the one described above. If you haven't already, I'd call Billing (if you have phone service such as Fios or Cable, you won't incur long distance charges) to solve the issue of needing an extra $2.08.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sorry... but i dun see the diff