Apothecary question

Options
kooshdin
kooshdin Posts: 90 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I have done level 1 apothecary but after the bar is full it doesnt let me do apothecary level 2.

Am i supposed to buy something as ive done a quest already and im level 30 and i still cant do level 2 apothecary skills.

What do I do to be able to start on levelling up level 2 apothecary ?

Thanks for your help :)
Post edited by kooshdin on

Comments

• kooshdin
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i have looked everywhere for a guide on apothecary to find out the answer to my question but i cant find anything :(

All i find is apothecary lists on the net and rubbish small guides too b:surrender
  • Lirgorn - Heavens Tear
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Talk to a city elder about manufacturing skills (or production skills...dnt remember). You can level the skill by clicking on it in the same way as your attack skills at a trainer.

Your need the money/sp for it like any other skill
    Currently playing:
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear - Lv.7X Wiz - Elysium
    Akkari - Lost City - Lv.4X Archer - Guildless (as of 19/02/09)

Rolling Harshlands upon release! Archer all the way!
    Rule34!

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he can promptly forget he ever didnt know and call people "noobs" in the fishing forums.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Are you going to the city elder and selecting "learn manufacturing skill" ?
    you should buy able to buy it from him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kooshdin
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ive gone to the elder to get the apothecary skill and ive done level 1 but it gave no indication what to do to get to level 2. The bar is just full and wont reset to level 2. i got no indication whatsoever what to do to upgrade it and nothing on the net about it as well.

I will go to the elder in the lost city where i started to see if hes got any quests for me but im sure ive already looked there. b:surrender
  • kooshdin
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ahh ive found it im to select learn manufacturing skill from the Elder of the starting city i was in.

Thanks guys :)
  • justachickk
    justachickk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kooshdin wrote: »
    Ahh ive found it im to select learn manufacturing skill from the Elder of the starting city i was in.

Thanks guys :)

Actually you can go to the elder in any city to learn the manufacturing skill. No need to return to your starting city if you've leveled crafts in another city =)