Rabid Wolf Den?

Options
Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have 3 Quests now that want me to deal with the Rabid Wolf's Den. I am lvl 21 but the Darkbreed Wolfkin around that place pwn me like a lvl 1 Noob vs. a Boss. I mean I can kill one at a time, maaaybe 2 if I am really going strong but that is it. Should I just save these quests until I am lvl 40 or so or should I just erase them or what? There does not seem to be a way for me to complete even killing the wolves outside the Den at my current level let alone killing the ones inside or some boss.

Also what is this Call of Duty slip for? The Elder sort of threw it at me and I was hoping it would summon something but it does not seem like it is going to work that way.
Post edited by Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Get a squad for the dungeon. It's pretty much impossible to solo, but highlvls are always willing to help you because that call to duty starts a quest at the pillar inside. That quest starts for all squad members and gets everyone a nice amount of exp and spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So it gives me yet ANOTHER quest in there? Eeeesh...Just what I needed. Well that explains the "Call of Duty" things I keep hearing about, I thought they were talking about the FPS lol. Maybe they should have named it "Call to Duty" to avoid confusion.

I think I can solo the wolves outside the place at a higher lvl but yeah, maybe not the inside. Seems kind of ill concieved to give me these missions at lvl 19 but so long as they are not required for anything I think I will just blow them off.
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if you want i could get my guild to help you out so you can finish them and get them done we will give you all of the drops of course and we will do it for free no charge at all all you have to do is whisper me or my director if he is on. his name is Elestor
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if you want i could get my guild to help you out so you can finish them and get them done we will give you all of the drops of course and we will do it for free no charge at all all you have to do is whisper me or my director if he is on. his name is Elestor

Hey do you know, can I sell that Call of Duty slip to another player? Could they use it for themselves I mean?
  • Daibar - Heavens Tear
    Daibar - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think it's untradable, and undroppable.

Anyways, if you do the quest you get a great weapon which will last you for at least another 10 levels. It's a good idea to do it if you can find the right group. Make sure you get all your monsters for the first quest before fighting the boss.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think it's untradable, and undroppable.

Anyways, if you do the quest you get a great weapon which will last you for at least another 10 levels. It's a good idea to do it if you can find the right group. Make sure you get all your monsters for the first quest before fighting the boss.

You are correct, you cannot get rid of it in any way but completing the quest which is annoying. It should go into quest items. I got it done but I did not get much for it. The weapon is fairly good but it will be a few levels before I can equip it. The quest for the little girl is a real money sink but I think it is leading into the lvl 30 quest so I guess that is fine.
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have 3 Quests now that want me to deal with the Rabid Wolf's Den. I am lvl 21 but the Darkbreed Wolfkin around that place pwn me like a lvl 1 Noob vs. a Boss. I mean I can kill one at a time, maaaybe 2 if I am really going strong but that is it. Should I just save these quests until I am lvl 40 or so or should I just erase them or what? There does not seem to be a way for me to complete even killing the wolves outside the Den at my current level let alone killing the ones inside or some boss.

Also what is this Call of Duty slip for? The Elder sort of threw it at me and I was hoping it would summon something but it does not seem like it is going to work that way.

Hey...its so easy...you are veno lvl 44.
    Im clean the fb19 mobs alone at lvl 23(The Boss do it later with a squad).
    You only need to know how to pull out a single mob of the group and kill them one by one.
    You need to stay far of the mobs,send your pet,and when the pet land the first hit,dismiss the pet,and call him again to attack the mob extracted(or call other...Im use two...one fast to pull and Magmite to attack).
    Practice how to pull out and you will fine doing hard quest by yoursef.

PD:sorry if I wrote something wrong...im speak spanish.
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ofcourse she 44 now, this thread was made a month ago. Closing this for necro'ing ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.