Weekend TWs

dekciw
dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Discuss b:kiss
ZzXVdr5.png
Post edited by dekciw on

Comments

• Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Come out Raven. We're waiting for epic quotes here.
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    Who U Think U Are Washmachine Talk About Tw. You Follow Leader, Make No Decide For Self. Y We Should Car Ewhat U Thnk? Gz Has Plan, Alredy Talk With Daikoku, So No Worry U About It. Stop Mak Stupid 3d

lolbrbrbrbr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i think conq is gonna get bass taped by blt

haha jk, but seriously good luck to both cq and blt this week

archosaur is not easy and neither is cq b:bye
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No way Conq can defend against blt. Yeah you may get adc but your losing dreaming then the rest of your lands one by one. We pwned you in defence your gonna get pwned in an attack. Im gonna say less than 2 hours b:pleased and whats bass taped lol
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No way Conq can defend against blt. Yeah you may get adc but your losing dreaming then the rest of your lands one by one. We pwned you in defence your gonna get pwned in an attack. Im gonna say less than 2 hours b:pleased and whats bass taped lol

take off the b and change the T to an R, made famous by dave chapelle's movie "half baked"
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

yeah

they can defend a guild that doesn't have pots or heiros after losing 5 weeks in a row to them and BL thinks there something special .-.
  • Pandalord - Lost City
    Pandalord - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:pleasedLets leave the win lose to end of tw b:thanks
    this tw i will have pk pots and extra hiero b:thanksCya on the battlefield blt also about dame time yah atck us b:pleased
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sigh.. wish I could get in on some tw action b:surrender
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    transcend why didnt gz bid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    transcend why didnt gz bid?

Bid on what?

On BLoodLusT so they can no longer suck them off and get their land ****?

Or on CQ so this pathetic excuse for an alliance is finally dead and the entire map goes red?
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Wow Koan, not sure why you seem so butthurt over something, but since you're posting behind an alt I'll just take it as nothing more than an 8th grader drinking too much haterade. Any older and surely you'd find yourself ridiculous.

But don't worry, I'm sure you're so much more awesome and better than all of us combined, can one hit barbs with ease, withstand lvl99 BT's and rule LC like the master of the universe you are.. b:surrender

Ethree, I'm thinking there wasn't any real provocation by either cq or blt to warrant any bids, but since I'm not within the inner circle of guild affairs I'm just speculating :(
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • josefinemutzenbacher
    josefinemutzenbacher Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Let me quote the rule from http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/territory :

6. If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory.

How does this apply to CQ owning the 1k streams already and going for ADC?
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Let me quote the rule from http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/territory :

6. If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory.

How does this apply to CQ owning the 1k streams already and going for ADC?

Given the reputation of PWE's flip-flopping/modifying the rules to suit themselves (or...), you really can't trust what's on those pages.

Just look back at the charm pack fiasco, where it was initially stated in the patch notes that they would be permanent. When the packs were removed, PWE had the balls to edit out the "permanent" part of the notes.

It's not until players test these rules that the true stance of PWE staffers is revealed. Until an official "statement" from PWE is given, this game is a "do it until a GM says stop" sort of thing.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I think it's **** that GZ are trying to be allied with Conqueror but on cease-fire with BL at the same time. People have criticised Conqueror for making allies on the PVP server but here you have the guild that doesn't seem to be able to just pick a side b:angry
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Although I have decided not to post long time ago but I'm really confused about how CQ is able to attack ADC when they already have another level 1 land, maybe the GMs have just removed this restriction, or CQ will not be able to enter the TW but whatever happens good luck to all.
    About GZ not taking any sides yet, I think Shinzoko is just waiting to see what will happen in the next few weeks and in my little opinion it is the best decision for his guildies right now.
    . . . . . .
  • josefinemutzenbacher
    josefinemutzenbacher Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Given the reputation of PWE's flip-flopping/modifying the rules to suit themselves (or...), you really can't trust what's on those pages.

Just look back at the charm pack fiasco, where it was initially stated in the patch notes that they would be permanent. When the packs were removed, PWE had the balls to edit out the "permanent" part of the notes.

It's not until players test these rules that the true stance of PWE staffers is revealed. Until an official "statement" from PWE is given, this game is a "do it until a GM says stop" sort of thing.

Yes, I know about the charm packs affair, and you can find my posts all around the threads in this matter. I suggest everyone takes a screenshot/does a backup copy of the rules page in case it gets edited after this weekends TWs :P

I was tempted to believe that the rules on the main page are the official statement from PWE, my mistake :P
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Although I have decided not to post long time ago but I'm really confused about how CQ is able to attack ADC when they already have another level 1 land, maybe the GMs have just removed this restriction, or CQ will not be able to enter the TW but whatever happens good luck to all.
    About GZ not taking any sides yet, I think Shinzoko is just waiting to see what will happen in the next few weeks and in my little opinion it is the best decision for his guildies right now.

It's cowardly though. They appear to be sitting on the sides letting the big boys fight so they can jump in on the winning side. Just collecting TW payment and taking advantage of their neutrality to grind with both CQ and BL (obviously not at the same time).
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's cowardly though. They appear to be sitting on the sides letting the big boys fight so they can jump in on the winning side. Just collecting TW payment and taking advantage of their neutrality to grind with both CQ and BL (obviously not at the same time).

Simple solution, CQ attack GZ one week and they will probably attack the next.

I don't see your logic. Has CQ attacked someone every single week since they have owned land? Has BL? Is it a rule in the TOS now?
    CQ can easily make them choose a side

GZ attack BL or we are no longer your Ally
    GZ sit on the side fine but don't expect our support anymore
    GZ, its cool, we are still friends, stay on the side and make up your mind later
    GZ we are attacking you
    b:bye
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Simple solution, CQ attack GZ one week and they will probably attack the next.

I don't see your logic. Has CQ attacked someone every single week since they have owned land? Has BL? Is it a rule in the TOS now?
    CQ can easily make them choose a side

GZ attack BL or we are no longer your Ally
    GZ sit on the side fine but don't expect our support anymore
    GZ, its cool, we are still friends, stay on the side and make up your mind later
    GZ we are attacking you

CQ are GZ's "allies". We shouldn't even have to make them choose a side.

But nevermind, I'm sure they wont spend time and money farming gear and weapons only to sit on the side and watch every TW week pass them by.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    It's easy to call us names and express how much you think we're cowards, but I wonder why you don't post with your main. I'd just like to see how much involvement you have with either of the three guilds since you talk so much ****. [edit] ok, so you're from CQ based on the post before this [/edit]

But eh.. all you've done is shown how irrelevant your insults and failed logic are, so just save the embarrassment and stay anon. b:surrender
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warex - Sanctuary
    Warex - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009

=_= U serious? As far as i know CQ has the upper hand at defending.

1st. They have picked herbs for months now. BL takes 5 months to back up their word of wiping CQ. PvEing does pay off.

2nd. **** load of warrior mass spamming stun + **** load of phoenixes + highest level mages = b:bye catas. If any, CQ main problem would be barbs which are needed mainly for just running catas while attacking.

3rd. TW wise. More ppl geared equally > Few archers with insanely high ++'ed weapons.
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's easy to call us names and express how much you think we're cowards, but I wonder why you don't post with your main. I'd just like to see how much involvement you have with either of the three guilds since you talk so much ****. [edit] ok, so you're from CQ based on the post before this [/edit]

But eh.. all you've done is shown how irrelevant your insults and failed logic are, so just save the embarrassment and stay anon. b:surrender
    GZ haff alwais ben CQ's slave nao? so y r get insulted wen CQ say truth?
    QQbaby10yr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'd love to be surprised here, but organization is MUCH more important on attack than on defense. I'm fairly certain BLT is going to lose this one, although perhaps in another 3 hour heiro rapefest. Rumor has it CQ didn't even have 80 people, and if they were missing pots/heiros, it could be a MUCH different story next week. Three hours for a stalemate isn't exactly what I'd call a win... had they taken down the crystal in a couple hours maybe it would be different.

I'm all for territories being not monopolized on the server, but it remains to be seen if BLT can deliver the needed competition.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'd love to be surprised here, but organization is MUCH more important on attack than on defense. I'm fairly certain BLT is going to lose this one, although perhaps in another 3 hour heiro rapefest. Rumor has it CQ didn't even have 80 people, and if they were missing pots/heiros, it could be a MUCH different story next week. Three hours for a stalemate isn't exactly what I'd call a win... had they taken down the crystal in a couple hours maybe it would be different.

I'm all for territories being not monopolized on the server, but it remains to be seen if BLT can deliver the needed competition.

we had 80 ppl, maybe not enough pk pots/heiro's but too many ppl were co.cky as fk
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    we had 80 ppl, maybe not enough pk pots/heiro's but too many ppl were co.cky as fk

It happens. We were co.cky too for too many of our TWs. Look what happened to RQ then. Too many stacked up, people got burned out/went broke from hiero use, and now we've gotta rebuild from (basically)nothing.
    Though at this point I think CQ is a little better off on money than we ever were, doubt you'll have to worry so much about people not being able to afford hieros for TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Lol, you know nothing of TW if you think that when your able to defend someone for 3 hours (which isn't exactly "pwning") that you will win on an attack. Attacking is way harder then defending.

Edit: Wtf, I wasn't paying attention. Was only reading the first page and didn't see that there where more, so this reply is kinda outdated...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    too many ppl were co.cky as fk

happens to everyone -_-
    which is why I hate all these people trash talking(from BLT too -_-) and making up excuses cause THAT is the reason CQ played pathetically and why BLT has played pathetically before and I'm sure other guilds too. if you go into war thinking how total **** the other guild is, your not going to try very hard.

and TBH we are attacking this week finally yay but even I doubt that we will win, its our first attack war. defense is easy. CQ has more then enough power to just sit there and defend off every push, its up to them if they want to lose some of that in an attack team or not. oh and I hate friday wars. D:!

at least the forums are funny to read even tho some of you people embarrass me that are from BLT lol
  • Koan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Transcend: Oh yes, mention the avatar and then talk about irrelevant insults. In the same post. Well done.

As if you're not the 50,000th person who can't think of a comeback more hurtful than "You are behind avatar which means you are scared to show main face!"

Tr0oll: You have an amusing way of putting it but you're still kind of right. (Obviously slaves is not an accurate term)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    happens to everyone -_-
    which is why I hate all these people trash talking(from BLT too -_-) and making up excuses cause THAT is the reason CQ played pathetically and why BLT has played pathetically before and I'm sure other guilds too. if you go into war thinking how total **** the other guild is, your not going to try very hard.

and TBH we are attacking this week finally yay but even I doubt that we will win, its our first attack war. defense is easy. CQ has more then enough power to just sit there and defend off every push, its up to them if they want to lose some of that in an attack team or not. oh and I hate friday wars. D:!

at least the forums are funny to read even tho some of you people embarrass me that are from BLT lol

wars tonight? i didnt get to check fak i need to borrow a heiro again b:sad

editnvm saved by salary
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009

hi Mieze b:cute
    ZzXVdr5.png