Hellhound not added to pet manager.

Uvall - Lost City
Uvall - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
Glad to see the new hell hound ridables, but you're not currently able to use spurs on a hell hound at the pet manager to upgrade/lower its level, because it is not listed.
Post edited by Uvall - Lost City on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Unfortunately, the Hell Hound cannot be spurred and is so by design.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Uvall - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    kantorek wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the Hell Hound cannot be spurred and is so by design.

Well that would be a nice thing to include in the description. Seeing that neither the spurs, or the mount describe that they 'cannot' be used. I have a pair of spurs, that are perfectly useless to me because of this.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The Hell Hound, along with the Ancient Boa, Black Raptor, and Midnight have never been listed in the Pet Manager upgrade windows. Mounts that are not listed in the upgrade windows cannot be upgraded.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Uvall - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    kantorek wrote: »
    The Hell Hound, along with the Ancient Boa, Black Raptor, and Midnight have never been listed in the Pet Manager upgrade windows. Mounts that are not listed in the upgrade windows cannot be upgraded.

Well thank you for the clarification, but I don't see how you expect people to know this when it is not stated, or a disclaimer is not added for the viewing. It's like having sex related clothing without the tags stating male and female. As far as the stated mounts go, I'm relatively new to perfect world, I wasn't here when they were released, so I had no way of knowing this, and I have a feeling many players share my unfamiliarity.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You can tell by the speed of the mount. If it starts at 10.0, you can't upgrade it.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • darthtatertot
    darthtatertot Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just bought some spurs and the hound. That's 70 bucks down the drain for about a month or two.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2009
    The description of the spurs says that they increase the speed from 8 to 9 and from 9 to 10. Since the Hell Hound is already at 10, it cannot be upgraded further.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.