pet to egg

Hakuen - Heavens Tear
Hakuen - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
1. If you revert a pet back into its egg, does it's level, exp, and loyalty get wiped out? Or will it stay the same while it's in the egg until you decide to hatch it again (and it returns in its last form, with all loyalty, lvl intact)?

2. Also, is there any other way to increase the number of slots in the pet inventory besides the hay quest or using real money?

How many slots does the hay quest add to the inventory, and can you repeat that quest for more slots??

THANKS for any useful answers!!
Post edited by Hakuen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1. level will stay the same, exp and loyalty goes back to 0. If you chose to rehatch it, you need to work on it's exp and loyalty again.

2. Hay quests and cages are the only way sorry :/

3. If I remember right, 20 hay adds one slot, 50 fruit adds one slot and then after 100 fungus is another slot from that quest o-o;
    Don't think it's repeatable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakuen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for the info!

Do you know what mobs to get the hay, fruit, and fungus from and where they are??

Thanks again.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Hay can be dropped from turtles and antelopes. Fruit from flying mobs like the pterosaurs and foxwings. Fungus drops from higher levelled flying mobs like the level 7x ugly birds above Sanctuary/Forest of haze :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakuen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    KK thx. b:victory

which level would i need the extra slots?
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Well as a venomancer you'd pretty much want all the slots open that you could get. As any other class though, you'd only need 2 slots max I think, like for say a land mount and an all class pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mentallaxative
    mentallaxative Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    KK thx. b:victory

which level would i need the extra slots?

Get the slots as you need them. Think carefully about opening more slots, as you will need to level up your pets with you if they're going to be any good. I am level 56, with seven slots, and I have trouble levelling three of my least-used pets.

Oh, by the way, has anyone actually gotten high enough a level to farm fungus before succumbing to cash shop luxuries? It seems like it would be cheaper to just buy some gold with in-game coin and get a cage instead--that's what I did.
  • wyrde
    wyrde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hay can be used on slot 3, fruit on slot 4, fungus on slot 5. Using a cage early replaces the quest for the corresponding slot. After slot 5 you're stuck with cages.

Easiest way to get any of the fodder items at low levels is to set up a catshop and buy them. It can take a while though, so leave the cat shop running while asleep and AFK. Fruit and fungus tend to be bought pretty quickly since they drop so often for higher levels. For the cat shop, Buy one of each at some ridiculous price, then put it in the buy panel at a reasonable buy price.

-w
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fungus is also dropped by lvl 53 or 56 water mobs S of City of Misfortune (more exactly, S of that island from which u get in horse races or what ever)
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Hakuen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    where are the antelope pups?
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Fruit from flying mobs like the pterosaurs and foxwings.

no offense but i would like to correct on this..., i've been grinding foxwing supreme from 56 to 61, they do NOT drop fruit, vipions, on the other hand, drop them crazy
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Could've sworn they did o-o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]