How many pets slots...?

Tatuaje - Lost City
Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I was wondering how many pet slots do we get as a venomancer? Since I am low I only have the one slot.

I do know that we can buy cash shop items and there are quests for fruits and stuff to extend slots buy one eah. I was hoping becoming a Venomancer that we would be able to have more slots without having to spend lots of ingame cash or RL cash.

Any help?

Thanks ahead of time.b:cute
tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.

Comments

• wyrde
    wyrde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You get a free pet bag slot at level 7 when completing the "sacred beast" quest (which also gives you the taming skill).

After that, it's either buying cages or collecting hay, fruit, and fungus. As far as I know, you can only get a total of 3 pet bag slots using the fodder quests. Note that if you use a cage early, that the fodder quest will bump up to the next type of fodder. (It's like each slot has a fodder type associated with it, so using a cage on slot 3 (hay), means that slot 4 is still fruit, not hay. It's a dirty little trick, but there you go.)

Note that each kind of fodder becomes much easier to get at higher levels as you will encounter mobs with much better drop rates (level 25+ for antelope pups which seem to have a 1/5 drop rate for hay, for example).

-w