New Guild On Harshlands Opening Soon

Xxwarxx - Lost City
Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter
I would like to ask any and all members who would like to join a non-noob WB's clan on Harshlands server when it opens. I would post the guild name and my future name on here but I kind of fear that someone will beat me to them if i do so. I can ensure that the name will be bada$$, and that I am not a noob. Before i got **** no 6x could solo me, and very few 70's could.

I've been called the next GriminflameZ who is a god in PvP/PK. I personally dont think I would ever be able to beat him because he is literally the chuck norris of PvP. I'm more like the Mr. T. (Sorry but after not being solod by so many people I think I've earned a few bragging rights)

Anyways, still recruiting. Leave a post, and I will edit this after it opens up and tell you all my username, and the guild name when i make it.
Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
Post edited by Xxwarxx - Lost City on

Comments

• crimone
    crimone Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've been called the next GriminflameZ

I don't think that's something to brag about.
  • Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    crimone wrote: »

I agree b:chuckle
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009

He's actually a nice guy and a great pvper, but most people that "play against him" don't really get to see this point of view.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    It is a good thing, it is describing my skills in PvP. It does not mean i spend my lifes allowance on a game or that I talk alot of ****. He was a good PvPer and all have to admit that. Doesn't matter what else he does. At least to me it doesn't because I dont make other peoples lives my business unless they start making it my business. He was also a nice guy unless you were his enemy, then you just hate him cuz you aint him. Period End of story. Find something else off subject to be jealous about please.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I agree b:chuckle
    dekciw wrote: »
    He's actually a nice guy and a great pvper, but most people that "play against him" don't really get to see this point of view.

Thank you warmachine. Oh, and dont send those XS my way as I'm going to Harshlands soon if you cant tell. I was kindof **** or I would be staying Lost City. =(

Also you need a correction. Those who are stupid enough to "play against him" wont see this point of view because they failed.
  • crimone
    edited February 2009

Oh, don't get me wrong, his voice is damn sexy. b:dirty It makes me soooo wet. Just...he's kind of a ****. And doesn't really know how to lead. E-peen overload.

HOT THOUGH.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Oh, don't get me wrong, his voice is damn sexy. b:dirty It makes me soooo wet. Just...he's kind of a ****. And doesn't really know how to lead. E-peen overload.

HOT THOUGH.

That's something I could've lived without knowing.

He also was a great leader while he was able to put in time. If he were still leader today I bet you that BLT would still be > CQ.

I won't leave my guildies like that, and I choose physical appearance over the sound of someones voice. Quite creepy getting wet over a voice.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That's something I could've lived without knowing.

He also was a great leader while he was able to put in time. If he were still leader today I bet you that BLT would still be > CQ.

I won't leave my guildies like that, and I choose physical appearance over the sound of someones voice. Quite creepy getting wet over a voice.

You do realize that he's the reason for a fail guild right? Yoshiki is already proving to be a better leader. He was stupid in every decision he made. And for you to think that BL is better than CQ makes you stupid as well. Very stupid.

Hey, being stupid isn't something to brag about ya know?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    Grim's e-peen is the center of all his decisions as leader. Not what's best for his guild, not what's right, but what his pen0r tells him.

I think that's all that needs to be said about his leadership abilities, really.
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009

No he's a ****ing idiot. First hand point of view...
    destroy bloodlust's image before he ditches to go to darkfall because he ragequit and someone else took lead.
    QQ more about losing executor please.

edit: Also war, boasting that people say you're the 'next yaddayadda' is so redundant. If there's a next, it means the first one failed. And I guess with a name surrounded by x's, originality was never really one of your strong points. OOOOH OOOOH DID HE JUST GO THERE? YES HE DIIIID!
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    frenzi wrote: »
    destroy bloodlust's image before he ditches to go to darkfall because he ragequit and someone else took lead.

Not really he's actually a smart guy, he took a few questionable decisions but who doesn't make mistakes? Fact is he was away from the game for a whole month because of work, during the time we were KOS by the two biggest guild on the server.

I honestly have yet to see anyone lead PvPs and motivate people to do **** as well as he did.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009

edit: Also war, boasting that people say you're the 'next yaddayadda' is so redundant. If there's a next, it means the first one failed. And I guess with a name surrounded by x's, originality was never really one of your strong points. OOOOH OOOOH DID HE JUST GO THERE? YES HE DIIIID!

1. I'm not boasting.
    2. He never failed in PvP and that's what I meant it as.
    3. If he were still leader of BLT and he could put an adequate amount of time in BloodLusT would still be destroying Lost City.
    4. Idiots are the ones that are jealous of other people being smarter than them and having to use cuss words to describe what your opinion of their actions is.
    5. QQing in my recruitment is just plain annoying. People that get jealous from someone just because they are better than them on a game is ****.
    6. Big woo, about the name surrounded by x's, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.

QQ elsewhere please.
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    Not really he's actually a smart guy, he took a few questionable decisions but who doesn't make mistakes? Fact is he was away from the game for a whole month because of work, during the time we were KOS by the two biggest guild on the server.

I honestly have yet to see anyone lead PvPs and motivate people to do **** as well as he did.

I'll give you that. He did seem to be doing a few okay-ish things in TW on Ventrilo, but his guild didn't listen to anything he said. So that kinda flopped anyways.
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    jealous

One strike
    jealous

Two strikes
    from someone just because they are better

Three strikes.
    a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.

True, just as a baddie by any other name would still be as bad.

66 wb. lulz.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    True, just as a baddie by any other name would still be as bad.

66 wb. lulz.

This 66 WB would stomp you in Duel/PK or any other thing that you want to do any day any time. If you want when im 60 on the new server ill let you get to 70 first so you have a chance. Most 70s still wont. I made a 78 barbarian with XS run the other day. And directly after that a BM with XS also. If thats bad then there is no description of good.

Gtfo of my thread noob.

Kthxbai
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    This 66 WB would stomp you in Duel/PK or any other thing that you want to do any day any time. If you want when im 60 on the new server ill let you get to 70 first so you have a chance. Most 70s still wont. I made a 78 barbarian with XS run the other day. And directly after that a BM with XS also. If thats bad then there is no description of good.

Gtfo of my thread noob.

Kthxbai

Someone's getting a little egotistical here.

Are you aware no one on this forum believes a word you say?
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Someone's getting a little egotistical here.

Are you aware no one on this forum believes a word you say?

I dont need anyone to believe it. When new server opens up I'll prove it. Its not too hard, just get high hp and use a few skills. The ones who dont run, die. The ones who run, die harder.

Egotistical? Next time ill make sure to leave gamecam running so the entire PWI can see how much of a "baddie" I am.

Make sure to tell me your ingame name also please.
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    I dont need anyone to believe it. When new server opens up I'll prove it. Its not too hard, just get high hp and use a few skills. The ones who dont run, die. The ones who run, die harder.

Egotistical? Next time ill make sure to leave gamecam running so the entire PWI can see how much of a "baddie" I am.

Make sure to tell me your ingame name also please.

Someone else is probably gonna snatch it up since I've been plastering it all over the forums, but it'll be Allure. If you didn't figure that out already...gg. And what? You think I'd really be threatened by some twelve-year-old egomaniac who spends his time stroking his limp pen0r on the forums to his own "godliness"? Come the **** on.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Someone else is probably gonna snatch it up since I've been plastering it all over the forums, but it'll be Allure. If you didn't figure that out already...gg. And what? You think I'd really be threatened by some twelve-year-old egomaniac who spends his time stroking his limp pen0r on the forums to his own "godliness"? Come the **** on.

Ha, yay more threats to vanquish when game starts. Did you play on Lost City? I kindof remember destroying someone by that name the other day. Off to read letters, tired of listening to you QQ and guessing at my age. I also have a girl to stroke my "pen0r" as you call it. Last time she did it im pretty sure it wasnt limp. Not sure what mine will be but most likely Juggernaut or Karma
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    Ha, yay more threats to vanquish when game starts. Did you play on Lost City? I kindof remember destroying someone by that name the other day. Off to read letters, tired of listening to you QQ and guessing at my age. I also have a girl to stroke my "pen0r" as you call it. Last time she did it im pretty sure it wasnt limp. Not sure what mine will be but most likely Juggernaut or Karma

My name isn't Allure in Lost City. Lol.

I'm a girl too, hun. Let me do that job. ;D
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ...Juggernaut...

I'm the JUGGERNAUT! khbeq;guh;kubf;uiv;yvgbv
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009

grim, good guy in someways more then others. I respect him none the less.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009

ill think about it b:thanks
  • Pewpewnotqq - Lost City
    Pewpewnotqq - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I hope you know that a few skills won't cut it....them barbs ain't that good with damage btw.
    b:bye
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009

I know who you are b:kiss
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    I know who you are b:kiss

I bet you do, it's pretty obvious. I'm a terrible liar anyways. <3 PM me my name and you win a free...well, I think you can imagine.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I bet you do, it's pretty obvious. I'm a terrible liar anyways. <3 PM me my name and you win a free...well, I think you can imagine.

Her name is Shaye, pm her fast ^^
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Her name is Shaye, pm her fast ^^

b:angry
    10charla
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Jacim - Heavens Tear
    Jacim - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So for you folks going to harshlands: Several high level players (including some top 50s =o) from HT server are switching to Harshlands for the obvious reason that we want to PvP.

That being said we have already gotten several members and are looking for other experienced players. We don't want to be a fail guild so we don't accept fail members, ya get the idea -.^. We *will* help our guildies and all that jazz. Basically if you want in to a guild with a pre-established core, drop me or Evenixus a thread message or PM us in-game on the HT server.b:victory
    Late-start + Late-bloomer on HT server
    Switching to PvP for fun and the chance to be top50b:victory
    Harshlands class & IGN: Barbarian / Thor
    Please don't take my name? If so I will be forced to gank you for the rest of your time on the server b:laugh
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    So for you folks going to harshlands: Several high level players (including some top 50s =o) from HT server are switching to Harshlands for the obvious reason that we want to PvP.

That being said we have already gotten several members and are looking for other experienced players. We don't want to be a fail guild so we don't accept fail members, ya get the idea -.^. We *will* help our guildies and all that jazz. Basically if you want in to a guild with a pre-established core, drop me or Evenixus a thread message or PM us in-game on the HT server.b:victory

Haha, unfortunately you apparently cant make your own thread so you try to interupt someone elses conversation. After I'm 90 only MGs that arent light armor will be able to beat me. This is just an alt I mess around on, so the PvE peeps are coming i already can guess the name of guild CareBearZ, am i right? b:chuckle I'm going to enjoy killing you guys.