Lv70 3 different weapon to choose,which one?

FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear
FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cleric
☆Sakyamuni's Light
Magic Attack +56
Phys. Res.: +216
Evasion +214

☆Ashura's Sign
Magic Attack +63
Magic +10~11

☆Grief's Breath
MP +235
Vitality +10~11

i'm not sure which one are best weapon when i reach 70,from the stat it seems like Sakyamuni's Light has the most useful stat out of 3,lucky i've saved enough chips from cube to trade for the mold,but like most of the cleric out there i have my TT60 ancient arbor which could made the 2 TT70 weapon,so i would like to hear the input from higher lv clerics who owned one of these weapon and see which one is the best for later or in value,maybe i should saved the chips later for armor mold?advice please?b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
♥=Signature by Semyezza=♥
Post edited by FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Depends on your build really, if I was a pure int Cleric then I would choose the first one, if I was a vit build I would take the 2nd and as Light Armor I would take the 3rd one, but then again that's just me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    there is another TT 70 weap

Acalanatha wand
    mag attck +63
    MP +210
    mag +10-11

mag attck range 642-655

but with the added mag points and attack bonus its better than some of the other weaps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • nivy
    nivy Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I feel overall this one is better Acalanatha wand
  • Kathar - Lost City
    Kathar - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you want to have the best heals get the wand. Remember all heals are based on BASE magic attack.
  • Waittilli - Lost City
    Waittilli - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    do you have to farm mats from TT to make both of these?
  • FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear
    FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thanks for the advice,i never really pay attention to the TT wand since like everybody is sporting a TT sword everywhere i go,maybe i just never pay attention to it....but since i'm not a full support,i'm full int/arcane build and i don't get invite to TT boss often,most concern for me is stop dying too much when solo/grind.magic attack + is most def a must for me and so are phy def + and Vit,i guess the sakyamuni will suit my build better. =)
    do you have to farm mats from TT to make both of these?

i believe you will need an ancient arbor TT60 magic sword decomposed and craft along with TT70 mats to make the ☆Ashura's Sign and ☆Grief's Breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥=Signature by Semyezza=♥