flying pet

Lynaris - Sanctuary
Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
Is the veno attacks' range long enough to hit the mobs that fly?? How to you tame something that's way out of range? I've tried but I have no idea how to do so without already having a flying pet.
Post edited by Lynaris - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    For Petite Sawflies (can't speak for anything else pre-30), it's pretty straightforward.

Equip a bow, then wander around and/or wait for one to come close enough to the ground for you to hit it, then it's the normal tame routine from there on.

Unless the catshops are gouging though, it's often simpler to just buy one. You can easily spent ~2k on teleports and/or a huge amount of time just trying to get one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    How much is it to buy a sawfly and which catshops usually sell them?

also can you tame something that someone else has been killing? for ex they are killing a mob, the hp is low enough to tame, and i click the 'tame' button. will it work?
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    also does anyone know a specific place where sawflies are able to be reached with venomous scarab or any other attack? THX
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    How much is it to buy a sawfly and which catshops usually sell them?

also can you tame something that someone else has been killing? for ex they are killing a mob, the hp is low enough to tame, and i click the 'tame' button. will it work?

2k ish around the Veno trainer in city of the lost.

Don't ever, ever do this. Very rude. Veno's get enough **** from other classes, don't add fuel to the fire.
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Don't ever, ever do this. Very rude. Veno's get enough **** from other classes, don't add fuel to the fire.

why not? show them how superior we are b:victory

just kidding, be a good boy and don't do that unless he's on your KOS list b:chuckle
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]