I Take Over Server

Comments

• kandah
    kandah Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    CQ is ALLIED you're right. (The core is atleast) You do realize that most of us didn't start at the same time as you right? Do you also know that you guys wanted to bad to get rid of us because you knew what we'd become in the future. Too bad we had to do it on another server. b:surrender

You shouldn't just underestimate all and assume they all suck. Why don't you wait and see how things are first and see if you take the map. Even if you took the map would you seriously have fun? It sounds pretty boring to me. Even as a Conqueror member I really rather not take the entire map. Having a challenge ingame is the point of the game.

If you play a game to have no challenge that's too bad because you wont have the option here. I know WL probably more than all these flaming people. There's nothing "secret" you could hide from me or anyone that knew of you guys for that matter. Anyway good luck "Taking over the map".
    Your soon to be proest mage.b:chuckle

Harshlands here I come b:pleased
  • meome
    meome Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you read my earlier post, I said "I will speak perfect english"

Maybe on the forums,but in the game... I don't think you could resist b:cute

I don't get why do you still bother with this game and IF you take the whole map again wtf is it different than oracle ?

Oh i forgot,that server has hundreds lv 90+ but they are afraid to touch a WL guy,thats why you took English lessons and started hiding.
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    Nclord - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    kandah wrote: »
    CQ is ALLIED you're right. (The core is atleast) You do realize that most of us didn't start at the same time as you right? Do you also know that you guys wanted to bad to get rid of us because you knew what we'd become in the future. Too bad we had to do it on another server. b:surrender

You shouldn't just underestimate all and assume they all suck. Why don't you wait and see how things are first and see if you take the map. Even if you took the map would you seriously have fun? It sounds pretty boring to me. Even as a Conqueror member I really rather not take the entire map. Having a challenge ingame is the point of the game.

If you play a game to have no challenge that's too bad because you wont have the option here. I know WL probably more than all these flaming people. There's nothing "secret" you could hide from me or anyone that knew of you guys for that matter. Anyway good luck "Taking over the map".

Lol you guys say I cant speak english.

I dont care what you say, I just wanna play the game and leave.
  • meome
    meome Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Never said you can't,you can... now... still =\

You do know that PWi costs way more then the old one ?
  • kandah
    edited February 2009

Lawl, I didn't correct you in your english in anyway. This is actually my first post on this thread. Let me rephrase that for you.

You guys wanted to get rid of us so bad. Is that better for ya? b:cute

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well I'll stop ya from leveling.

I think he underestimates the number of people who are just going to this server to pk everyone in sight with no aspirations for leveling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Lawl, I didn't correct you in your english in anyway. This is actually my first post on this thread. Let me rephrase that for you.

You guys wanted to get rid of us so bad. Is that better for ya? b:cute

You wasn't directed towards you. I saw a grammer error I corrected it.
    I will no longer talk **** on forum.
    See you all Ingame.
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Well I'll stop ya from leveling.

I think he underestimates the number of people who are just going to this server to pk everyone in sight with no aspirations for leveling

Random pk wont stop me from lvling. You pk me I'll move to another spot with out complainingb:bye
  • esc0rz
    esc0rz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You supply your guild with heiros? Sign me up.
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    esc0rz wrote: »
    You supply your guild with heiros? Sign me up.

Ya I will provide the hieros. Any kind of slow lvling will be kicked out immediately.
  • kandah
    edited February 2009
    Ya I will provide the hieros. Any kind of slow lvling will be kicked out immediately.

You seem like a reasonable person. And honestly I had no issues with you in MY.

Guess it wont be bad if you're giving free hieros. Don't worry about my lvling, I can lvl from 1-30 1 day 30-60 about the rest of that same week 60 -70 1 week 80-90 3-4 weeks, Because I'm pro like that. Lol, maybe I went to far with the pro thing. Whatever free hiero = I are in la.

• Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Guess it wont be bad if you're giving free hieros. Don't worry about my lvling, I can lvl from 1-30 1 day 30-60 about the rest of that same week 60 -70 1 week 80-90 3-4 weeks, Because I'm pro like that. Lol, maybe I went to far with the pro thing. Whatever free hiero = I are in la.

no your not b:angry unless guild name is kandyland b:victory
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

Thats good you can lvl fast or no free hierosb:shutup.

b:coldIll be broke if I dont sell another accountb:surrender
  • esc0rz
    esc0rz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Free heiros means I'll join your guild. PM me with the details, or at least let me contact you in game... server and IGN please.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    no your not b:angry unless guild name is kandyland b:victory

zzzzz, my accounts are getting banned. How the hell did you know that kandah was me? =.=
    Xtacy
  • crimone
    crimone Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Really disappointed at all the people lured to what looks like a terrible leader for the prospect of free heiros. And I thought I was a ****. b:surrender
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    crimone wrote: »
    Really disappointed at all the people lured to what looks like a terrible leader for the prospect of free heiros. And I thought I was a ****. b:surrender

Lol, if you give me free hieros you can be my **** <3
    Xtacy
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    Lol, if you give me free hieros you can be my **** <3

Sounds like a great deal!

...Oh, wait...
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    Sounds like a great deal!

...Oh, wait...

Hey if you tell me something that can top this guy I'll be more than happy to switch over. Till then this guy is offering free hieros. How wild is that?
    Xtacy
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Hey if you tell me something that can top this guy I'll be more than happy to switch over. Till then this guy is offering free hieros. How wild is that?

No worries you wont be in guildb:bye
  • crimone
    edited February 2009

We have a vent channel called The Penetrator.

/discussion
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009

How cruel. Oh well, I was spelling out that I was going to use you for your hieros.
    Xtacy
  • crimone
    edited February 2009

Only post by Nclord that actually made me laugh more than his first one.

Pwnt.
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    Only post by Nclord that actually made me laugh more than his first one.

Pwnt.

Yeah, it was pretty funny. By the way, are you going to bring anymore warlord with you to this server?
    Xtacy
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, it was pretty funny. By the way, are you going to bring anymore warlord with you to this server?

I lied, I'm not NC Slayer and I'm not from Warlords. There wont be a guild or free hierosb:bye
  • ayako55
    edited February 2009
    I lied, I'm not NC Slayer and I'm not from Warlords. There wont be a guild or free hierosb:bye

Lol, I don't care for your free hieros anymore, you idiot. I asked you a simple question which still wasn't answered.

Don't be the next Raven please.
    Xtacy
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009

YOU HAD ME FOOLED...n
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
  • Nclord - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Lol, I don't care for your free hieros anymore, you idiot. I asked you a simple question which still wasn't answered.

Don't be the next Raven please.

Well go check other thread; your closer to Raven than meb:chuckle
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    Well go check other thread; your closer to Raven than meb:chuckle

QUOTED BEFORE EDIT.
    youryouryour.