Clerics are the best because..

Comments

• Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thats like...MAYBE 1 ironheart from a 7x cleric...
    i was referring to a level 40 cleric, not a 7x cleric. we're discussing soloing dismal shade at level 40, not being healed by an outside cleric.
    For someone telling people to let thosewith experience do the talking, you seem very inexperienced. In the cooldown of a low level purify, do you seriously think a cleric will just stand there and do nothing like an idiot? No, they will be casting Ironheart which QUICKLY out heals Dismal's poison. I never understood why people have such a hard time with Dismal. When I first got the quest, I did it with a bunch of other first timers. We went in there...and we killed him...and I couldn't figure out what the big deal was with this boss. Purify => Ironheart spam....rinse repeat... If that's some crazy revelation to you then you really shouldn't be playing a cleric...
    i'm not saying that dismal is overly hard, i'm saying it's damn near impossible to solo it at level 40. an arcane is just too weak at that level. you have roughly 1k hp if you're full mag, and if you're like the rest of these idiots, you only have level 1 purify. for 12 seconds you'll be healing for 8 of them. why? the poison will have caught up with your ironheart with each cast. 1k~ hp taking over 400 dmg per tick isn't something i'd personally want to experience.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Gee man, I have SEEN it go back in forums lvl 38s have DONE it.
    a cleric can solo dismal at level 40 it's one of the things we can do that a veno can't don't take it away from us
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Imuretay - Heavens Tear
    Imuretay - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    a cleric can solo dismal at level 40 it's one of the things we can do that a veno can't don't take it away from us

Have you thought of recruiting a cleric to try it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Impossible, if I remember correctly it's not the boss itself that's hard but it's guards that respawn in seconds and wipe out a party of 50s in a few mins if you don't have two clerics that are out of range of their attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Impossible, if I remember correctly it's not the boss itself that's hard but it's guards that respawn in seconds and wipe out a party of 50s in a few mins if you don't have two clerics that are out of range of their attacks.

Single lv50 cleric can take him out.
    And lure him away lill back and you wont have problems, only ppl who are may be back will lol.
    b:dirty
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Unlike the other classes, except mage, you are REQUIRED to use an mp heiro in everything you do because without it you are worthless [unless you are a **** cleric that likes to waste the tanks heiro by under healing him to conserve mana].

All in all. Roll veno. **** clerics.

Had good clerics and bad ones, e_e sometimes d-bags waisting my HP heiro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Kathar - Lost City
    Kathar - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Had good clerics and bad ones, e_e sometimes d-bags waisting my HP heiro.

IE: Pls waste your Charm so I don't have to use mine... Show some appreciation ploxb:pleased
  • Hecatrice - Heavens Tear
    Hecatrice - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hmmmm nice thread.. Some ppl say that clerics suck. Let's see..

Would you experience zhen if there was no cleric?
    Would you survive an fb run without a cleric?
    Would a party ever survive in a TT squad mode? Not to mention Frostcovered or Lunar..

And Im sure all other classes would be so familiar with the Go To Town button.

A veno said 'Roll veno.Clerics suck'? Pffff do not make me laugh.

I will agree with 2 ppl within this topic.

A cleric is too expensive to build; charms, angels, best arcane armor and so on.
    And yes, every class can kill a boss when that is 10-15 or more lvls below you.

With that said, I wish you all happy gaming! :)
  • nivy
    nivy Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:quiet

A veno said 'Roll veno.Clerics suck'? Pffff do not make me laugh.

A cleric said that not a veno b:quiet
  • Hecatrice - Heavens Tear
    Hecatrice - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nivy wrote: »
    b:quiet

A cleric said that not a veno b:quiet

Oops.. my bad b:chuckle
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Never say impossible. I solo'd it at level 40 (with heiros though) while having 1 or 2 of the nearby mobs aggro from time to time. Too bad I wasted my heiro killing the boss for a group of my guildies who hid in the corner from the aoe poison and forgot to actually grab the quest myself. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Never say impossible. I solo'd it at level 40 (with heiros though) while having 1 or 2 of the nearby mobs aggro from time to time. Too bad I wasted my heiro killing the boss for a group of my guildies who hid in the corner from the aoe poison and forgot to actually grab the quest myself. b:chuckle

but would it have been possible without the hiero? i'm guessing that would make it a lot easier as you have a ton of hp and mp then, but why waste money on a hiero at level 40?
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I solo Frost Covered Land and killed Thunderclaw b:chuckle need i say more!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    lol EGiFZ was one of the reasons that convienced me to be a cleric =P when I saw him beat an archer that was a considerabley higher than him :P
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Hymn...Did not know I had such an impact in P.W.I. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hymn...Did not know I had such an impact in P.W.I.

Rest assured, you don't.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    You know this is exactly what I thought would happen after I posted a comment complimenting someone due to the fact they looked up to another character and was proud to see such an achievement..

Ole by the way why don't you post with your real main character instead of hiding behind that unmarked character..HYMN!!!!!!!

Easy Come ..Easy Go..Over side Sunny Up Pl z...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StrongWings - Sanctuary
    StrongWings - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So many ppl argue in this thread what cleric can solo b:sad
    But why to do this? Me as cleric can always find the party which wants to kill the same boss and wants me to join b:pleased So I can heal the tank and do my job as cleric. Thats what I like at my cleric - we are always needed and can do a lot of usefull work in FB, TW and so on. And we can solo normal mobs in a fast way.
    So I think a cleric dont need to be a superb tank as well any other class can not be a superb healer.
    And yup, our class is really expensive one. b:sad I have both HP and MP charm, but I think I will do without the HP one. But without MP charm it will be a lots of money for mana potions - option is to go for apothecary skill but I dont want to spend my time on this.

So we are expensive, but needed in every group for any purpose. And our skills look very nice, isnt it?

I love playing my cleric b:pleased
  • rocsux
    rocsux Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mystic#)$%) yeah, you... arent you the wizard hater? Must commend you on your complete humiliation of each wiz on this forum. Saw you go in and challenge them in their own threads. I hate wizards. Clerics are best because only the most intelligent people realize that in the end, clerics can not only heal, but cause the most dmg

Fuzzles, **** off, you are a twit; Oh yeah, and "ROC is DEAD! HAH!"

anyway just makin the rounds to pass on the good news of RoCs demise- later
  • Coldheartz - Sanctuary
    Coldheartz - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    clerics are pretty versatile
    edited March 2009
    ME!! a wizard hater!?! hell nah not anymore b:surrender
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    _Gaurdian_ - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    IE: Pls waste your Charm so I don't have to use mine... Show some appreciation ploxb:pleased

b:angry dun waste kami's heiro
    b:sin ill pk you all eventually....
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    barbs own us beause => they can heal themselves now >_>
    veno's can still own us because=>they have a pheonix (maybe genie's help?)
    maybe Bm's can own us now?=> cus now they can definetly stunlock us

srry , but now because of the genie's ... we are'nt that special anymore b:angry
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

srry , but now because of the genie's ... we are'nt that special anymore b:angry

Lies, your not 1337 enough....

Pick on lv 30 Barbs, Venos, and BMs. Show them the true meaning of our weakest skill: Plume Shot.

I think I'm special because when you die, I can laugh at you for losing a doll.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lvl30 's ? >_< why would i go and pick on lvl 30 ppl ?
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Lies, your not 1337 enough....

Pick on lv 30 Barbs, Venos, and BMs. Show them the true meaning of our weakest skill: Plume Shot.

I think I'm special because when you die, I can laugh at you for losing a doll.

i swear to god i thought mystic posted this. it seems like something his dumbass would do with serious intention.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i swear to god i thought mystic posted this. it seems like something his dumbass would do with serious intention.

o god. im agreeing on you with something.

no rly, lv57s shouldnt be running their mouths
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Below there is a thread about the complaints of being a cleric... yeah...

We have our advantages.... but also problems...
    I still love my cleric most b:cute
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009

About barbs and venos.. I don't think barbs can get a proper heal and venos.. well weren't they always as strong as their pet's soul ream?
    As for BMs, from what I saw there are some genie spells that make you immune to stuns so they should be easier now even by little.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009

That was uncalled for and extreamly immature forp.

I strongly recommend going to this site forp. Forp click here