Crimson - Harshlands guild

r31
r31 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Guild Banter
Hello Everyone,

The Guild Crimson will be formed on the Harshlands server. It will be a PvP- and TW-oriented Guild with many experienced and loyal members.

Most of the people that are already joining are coming from PW MS. So, we're mainly a bunch of Europeans that didn't find what we were looking for on the MS server and are trying something new.

We are all able to read and write English so this shouldn't be a problem at all. Moreover, our people are also able to speak other languages such as German, French or Spanish.

We are working on creating special Guild Events to keep our people interested and entertained.

Please visit our website at: http://crimson.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Feel free to visit us and check it out, you're more than welcome to sign up and join us.

See you around on Harshlands.

Cheers,
Post edited by r31 on

Comments

• Onehitko - Lost City
    Onehitko - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Looking forward for this, lets hope this server dont fail like MS b:laugh

-Bat
  • khaoos
    khaoos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    +1 Bat

PW-MS huge fail
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More competition? Nice.

Prepare to get rolled by Rule34.

PS. Watch out for the faction Meister, they WILL destroy you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • r31
    r31 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More competition? Nice.

Im not sure what do u mean but, have fun and see ya in game =)
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rule34 is a faction that will also be playing on the new server :P

as for meister I'd just ignore them, they are already non-factors and the server isnt even open yet >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • crimone
    crimone Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh dear god, I hope you didn't choose who was gonna write your recruitment thread based on the best English speaker in the guild.

If that's the case, we're gonna have a lot of fun on Harshlands... b:sin
  • Dracilo - Lost City
    Dracilo - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I bet your english isn't perfect aswell. Anyway, hope to see ya'll in-game soon.
    ~Mordred
  • khaoos
    khaoos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More competition? Nice.

The game hasnt even started yet and you come and pick a fight?

b:shocked

You can just roll your eyes when servers open
  • ryomou
    ryomou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    r31 wrote: »
    Here we are Crimson guild recruiting some good and loyals members for the new server (Harshlands)

i join b:victory
  • fearftw
    fearftw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cant wait to kos u. cant wait to ignore ur flame :) cu rule79 or so
  • Onehitko - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    We got around 40 hardcore players moving here, we all got to high levels fast and we know pretty much about pvp. But we also need more, Crimson is recruiting active, fun, mature people. We also gonna help with questions you got about the game and help with bosses and stuff like that, but we are not your slaves =P

Go to our forums and post application there to join.

Cya ingame and have fun ^^
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    fearftw wrote: »

KoS? Don't tell me you actually took AlpineFrost's posts seriously?

Butthuuuuuuuurt.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More competition? Nice.

Rule34 leader will get rolled by me. Im going to make sure it happens daily as if its a ritual. Noobs that talk **** in forums get stomped in game. Thats how it goes, how its been, and how it always will be. Thats why im talking **** on forums because I want to see someone my level or up to 9 above acutally beat me. I'm tired of all the no challenge noobs that think they're godly to come and fight me just to fail.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    fearftw wrote: »

If you KoS them, then I will join. I will stop the idea of forming my clan and join yours for the sole purpose of destroying Rule34. From the forums it sound like their guilds QQ and do notinh besides that. They also threatened me. Threats on forums mean nothing but "ravaging my hole" hasnt happened yet for all you Rule34 members reading this. Most likely wont happen here either.
  • Onehitko - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    If you KoS them, then I will join. I will stop the idea of forming my clan and join yours for the sole purpose of destroying Rule34. From the forums it sound like their guilds QQ and do notinh besides that. They also threatened me. Threats on forums mean nothing but "ravaging my hole" hasnt happened yet for all you Rule34 members reading this. Most likely wont happen here either.

Well we are not kosing Rule34 because of a post that was just for fun. Anyways Rule34 is just having fun, it looks like =P
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    Well we are not kosing Rule34 because of a post that was just for fun. Anyways Rule34 is just having fun, it looks like =P

Finally, someone with more than two brain cells! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ok then. My guild will continue then. Also didnt look like fun on my thread, so therefore i will be having fun while killing them. I wonder how many people from this guild it will take to kill me. Took 3 people from RQ to do it a few days ago and they were all 70+. I level fast too so most people wont be higher than me unless they're major nerds. Or until football season is back again.
    crimone wrote: »
    Finally, someone with more than two brain cells! It's a MIRACLE!

My point exactly. Read my other post in other threads that you think your trash talking is working in. I've got 31 unread messages about my guild so here in a minute im going to read them all.
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    Ok then. My guild will continue then. Also didnt look like fun on my thread, so therefore i will be having fun while killing them. I wonder how many people from this guild it will take to kill me. Took 3 people from RQ to do it a few days ago and they were all 70+. I level fast too so most people wont be higher than me unless they're major nerds. Or until football season is back again.

My point exactly. Read my other post in other threads that you think your trask talking is working in. I've got 31 unread messages about my guild so here in a minute im going to read them all.

First thing; I don't do this "trash-talking" thing you speak of. In fact, it'd seem like you're the one doing that and thinking it's working. Sometimes it might seem like I'm trash-talking, but really, I'm just an opinionated forum ****. It's just me having fun. If you want to take it that way, be my guest, seeing you QQ is making my day.

Why is it that every single one of your posts HAILS YOUR INFINITE GODLINESS in the form of an exaggerated PvP story? By the way, saying it took three people to kill a werebeast -- come on. A TANK DOING A TANK'S JOB??!??! NO WAY!

Xxwarxx: I PERDITIONED AT 1K CITY AND KILLED ALL OF CONQUERER IN ONE SHOT! AND THEN ALL THEIR 9X ARCHERS TRIED TO ZHEN ON ME AND I PREVAILED TO PERDITION THEM AGAIN! I R AMAZING!
  • Dracilo - Lost City
    Dracilo - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    pls keep our recruitment thread clean. If you guys want to flame each other do it on your respective guild sections. Anyway, Crimson is still recruiting.

BUMP~
    ~Mordred
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    pls keep our recruitment thread clean. If you guys want to flame each other do it on your respective guild sections. Anyway, Crimson is still recruiting.

BUMP~

Stand up to those bullies! You go, Dracilo!

Sorry, btw. The foram addiction took over. xD
  • scarlet
    scarlet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'll join Crimson too. Together we'll rock this server!b:pleasedb:dirty
  • stardust2012
    stardust2012 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Joined already b:victory
  • vladvampire
    vladvampire Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    count me in
  • guillkiller
    guillkiller Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    u didnt even know how is the MS right now so everyone lets have a good time...b:laugh
  • fearftw
    fearftw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    WE ROCK! oh and WE ROCK! i should also mention that WE ROCK!

sry. forgot to say the real important thing. -> WE ROCK!
  • Zoroaster - Lost City
    Zoroaster - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i joined crimson also have fun everyone hehe
  • Pewpewnotqq - Lost City
    Pewpewnotqq - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rule34 leader will get rolled by me. Im going to make sure it happens daily as if its a ritual. Noobs that talk **** in forums get stomped in game. Thats how it goes, how its been, and how it always will be. Thats why im talking **** on forums because I want to see someone my level or up to 9 above acutally beat me. I'm tired of all the no challenge noobs that think they're godly to come and fight me just to fail.

So much excitement! I can't hold it in but I must! Hmm a challenge from xxwarxx the one whose name means hug hug war hug hug? Ok so you want a hugging war?

@fearftw Its on?
    b:bye
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    crimone wrote: »
    First thing; I don't do this "trash-talking" thing you speak of. In fact, it'd seem like you're the one doing that and thinking it's working. Sometimes it might seem like I'm trash-talking, but really, I'm just an opinionated forum ****. It's just me having fun. If you want to take it that way, be my guest, seeing you QQ is making my day.

Why is it that every single one of your posts HAILS YOUR INFINITE GODLINESS in the form of an exaggerated PvP story? By the way, saying it took three people to kill a werebeast -- come on. A TANK DOING A TANK'S JOB??!??! NO WAY!

Xxwarxx: I PERDITIONED AT 1K CITY AND KILLED ALL OF CONQUERER IN ONE SHOT! AND THEN ALL THEIR 9X ARCHERS TRIED TO ZHEN ON ME AND I PREVAILED TO PERDITION THEM AGAIN! I R AMAZING!

Nice try at faking the quote there, also if my "Godliness" as you call it was infinite it wouldn't of taken 3 7x to take me down. For if my godliness were infinite I would be destroying 90s and higher, also I have one shot an archer before with perdition when i was lvl 59 =) had some berserk axes and berserk/crit pwns lol. Ask EverHeal about some of these stories he is light armor cleric and knows me pretty well.

Kthxbai
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    So much excitement! I can't hold it in but I must! Hmm a challenge from xxwarxx the one whose name means hug hug war hug hug? Ok so you want a hugging war?

YAY HUGGING WARRRR !!!!!!!

wait.... ur a guy EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW b:angryb:angry
  • crimone
    edited February 2009
    taken 3 7x to take me down.

also I have one shot an archer before with perdition when i was lvl 59 =]

I think you're missing my point here. Do carry on with your incessant bragging.