Dyes/Pigments

Brotherdave - Heavens Tear
Brotherdave - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I asked this in the beginner thread but didn't get any responses so I figured this might be the place for an answer. Where are ppl getting bottles of specific color dyes that they are selling in catshops and AH? The cash shop only offers random pigments.
"Nobody is that much better than anybody else at the big table. They have different styles, different ways of doing things. But everybody gets the same cards." - Robert Duvall in Lucky You
Post edited by Brotherdave - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Feylei - Sanctuary
    Feylei - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I asked this in the beginner thread but didn't get any responses so I figured this might be the place for an answer. Where are ppl getting bottles of specific color dyes that they are selling in catshops and AH? The cash shop only offers random pigments.

For the specific color dyes. You'd need to buy the Hot color Pack (50 silvers ea) which is located next to the Random Pigment dyes in the cash shop. This however is random. Once you right click the color pack you'll end with 1 random specified color or a random pigment. b:victory
  • Brotherdave - Heavens Tear
    Brotherdave - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ok. Thanks for the response. I was beginning to think it was some big secret. b:laugh
    "Nobody is that much better than anybody else at the big table. They have different styles, different ways of doing things. But everybody gets the same cards." - Robert Duvall in Lucky You