Again and again.

Raiseme_ltu - Sanctuary
Raiseme_ltu - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
Hi, i having weird problam. I'm being retruned back where i came from, especialy when flying. And then i have to choose everything really fast, or terrible lag.
Explanation. I'm playing on mediium resolution (internet connection is good) and sometimes it start happening, lets say i'm walikg forward, and then bam i'm at the same rock again, still walking forward again and bam i'm at the same rock again. Happens 3-7times. It really annoying.
If i make resolution lower i walk unreal fast, but being returned back, and its getting even slower. If i make my resolution better, i have small lag. But usualy there is nothing what to do when ressolution is best.
So what can be problam.

What i've done? i've tryed to relog again - not working, tryed launch game again - not working, tryed reboot pc - not working,tryed to reinstall game - not working. So i have to play like that for few hrs.

Again its not internet connection.

requirements:
For Windows 2000/XP//mine xp

512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)//3GB
1.5Ghz CPU or later (Pent. 4 equivalent or greater)//2Ghz
For multi-core CPUs, you may need to adjust the Affinity to run the game on one CPU.//one core
Graphics card or chipset must support Pixel and Vertex Shaders 1.4 or later (hardware
acceleration recommended), have 64MB of RAM or more//256MB

Direct X 9.0c or later //There is.
For XP, have Service Pack 2 installed//Have it installed
For 2000, have Service Pack 4 installed

6.3GB or hard drive space during installation//100GB free space
3.0GBs after installation and extracted files are deleted.

Please some1 explain, or say what i could do. Maybe u guys have this problam too.
Post edited by Raiseme_ltu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've seen few similar posts here quite recently. Sounds like a 'rubberbanding' issue where you move forward but your connection isn't strong enough to get it through to the server and that's what causes the knockback effect.

Really can't help you there, but you should look into connection issues there. Maybe firewall or router is blocking the port or something.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited February 2009
    I've seen few similar posts here quite recently. Sounds like a 'rubberbanding' issue where you move forward but your connection isn't strong enough to get it through to the server and that's what causes the knockback effect.

Really can't help you there, but you should look into connection issues there. Maybe firewall or router is blocking the port or something.

Lol nope, the issue to this problem is simple your computer can't handle the specifications for the computer, yes the requirements says your computer can but there's just something in the patches that add more affects, my only suggestion is by turning down your settings to Low try it, then if that doesn't work please feel free to post and i will try to fix it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Gfx Designer/Artist
  • Raiseme_ltu - Sanctuary
    Raiseme_ltu - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If i low the performance, than everything is really fast. I said about it. Btw its laptop (HP Pavilion), dunno would that help, but maybe there is some setings on computer.
  • zedk999
    zedk999 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Have you tried updating your graphics card and Direct X?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Gfx Designer/Artist
  • Anarith - Sanctuary
    Anarith - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    connection isn't strong enough to get it through to the server

If I got connection around 5kb/s,is it enough?b:sad
    Češi,hlaste se!!!
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You need to have a high speed broadband internet connection speed to play many MMOs, including perfect world. You can do tests with this website here: http://ping.eu

You can send us here in Tech Support a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

and we will work to help you further. Please describe your issues in detail.

We will then ask you for system info.

Thanks!b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.