essences

Options
Shamza - Lost City
Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I was wondering where you get dragonling essences from heard they were near impossible to get but i see
got one and made a wep b:victory
Post edited by Shamza - Lost City on

Comments

• Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ill tell you who knows but there is a secret code:

For every letter, look one letter to the left on your keyboard...

FBPTZL
  • Shamza - Lost City
    Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    right* b:chuckle
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I was wondering where you get dragonling essences from heard they were near impossible to get but i see
    got one and made a wep b:victory

You use a herc to do some dmg, then let the guard kill it. I heard GM's allow it, Yoshiki's weapon is evidence. I'll be happy to show u ingame, as long as mule char's pick the drops, we dont want our main's getting flamed from the system message b:shutup
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    am I the only one who noticed that the harpy wraith hasn't been around for a while though b:shocked
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    am I the only one who noticed that the harpy wraith hasn't been around for a while though b:shocked

lol why are you still talking on here didn't you just dropped your top +5 HH90 again 2 days ago b:chuckleb:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol why are you still talking on here didn't you just dropped your top +5 HH90 again 2 days ago b:chuckleb:victory

ok guys, if you drop stuff in pk please never post again i guess is the new rule.

war is an exception cause hes a spear wr
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think a person that drops his +5 HH90 armor 2 times, not only once, should just /uninstall or get a brain instead b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think a person that drops his +5 HH90 armor 2 times, not only once, should just /uninstall or get a brain instead b:chuckle

lol its a pk drop.. ppl lose track of dolls all the time

im sure warmachine felt sorry for blt seeing as they lost a +8(?) belail magic sword b:cute
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options

Maybe it is because I don't care b:cute

Did I tell Cancer to never say anything in world chat ever again when he dropped his +5/8? can't remember HH90 weapon with 2 g9 stones in it?b:bye

Or when he dropped his flying mount, or when inflamez did it. Or when Pyro dropped his full LA armors. I can keep going if you want. It happens to the best of us. Pz Nub.
    ZzXVdr5.png
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Maybe it is because I don't care b:cute

Did I tell Cancer to never say anything in world chat ever again when he dropped his +5/8? can't remember HH90 weapon with 2 g9 stones in it?b:bye

Or when he dropped his flying mount, or when inflamez did it. Or when Pyro dropped his full LA armors. I can keep going if you want. It happens to the best of us. Pz Nub.

lol all of thos you mentioned only dropped once but dropping the same thing twice is very funny b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol all of thos you mentioned only dropped once but dropping the same thing twice is very funny b:laugh

i think losing 2 level 2 lands in one week is by far the funniest thing i have seen so far in this game.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options

Pretty sure what Cancer dropped is worth way more than what I dropped b:chuckle

For some reasons you try to make it look really bad but I really don't care. Odds are I'll have have it back very soon and it will most likely have g8's instead of g7s and will most likely be +6 instead of +5.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • johnnyboi
    johnnyboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol just to let u know cancer just pulled a joke about his wep lol he didnt drop anything but good try XD.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    johnnyboi wrote: »
    Lol just to let u know cancer just pulled a joke about his wep lol he didnt drop anything but good try XD.

CQ pulled a joke about the pants, I didn't actually drop them I sold them to PandaLord b:shutup
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    CQ pulled a joke about the pants, I didn't actually drop them I sold them to PandaLord b:shutup

Good point.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I noticed all other threads about this were closed

b:sad

ohh mod how long untill this ones closed too

<No.>
    Oi, before you get banned, tell me what is the pk rules for your new faction. Allowed for random? Only KOS?
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oi, before you get banned, tell me what is the pk rules for your new faction. Allowed for random? Only KOS?

we attack all that dont attack boodlust =P

and there really is no reason to edit names seeing there was a topic named warmachine
  • domicrow
    domicrow Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeah um okay... im new to perfect world and i was wondering, how do i actualy get in the game?
    edited February 2009
    Options
    we attack all that dont attack boodlust =P

and there really is no reason to edit names seeing there was a topic named warmachine

Oh I dont mean Enraged (or entourage?), I mean your newest one in The Harshlands. My pking char needs a faction so I need to know your rules on it. I'm trying to choose between yours and Rule 34..
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh I dont mean Enraged (or entourage?), I mean your newest one in The Harshlands. My pking char needs a faction so I need to know your rules on it. I'm trying to choose between yours and Rule 34..

Iam lc Entourage now 30+ people are in it, decidated to harshlands under a new faction name.

mm mines pretty much full for lvl 1 probably world chat the rest of the spots, no random pking there.. though b:cry

not sure who you are why not pm me =P
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Iam lc Entourage now 30+ people are in it, decidated to harshlands under a new faction name.

mm mines pretty much full for lvl 1 probably world chat the rest of the spots, no random pking there.. though b:cry

not sure who you are why not pm me =P

I can't tell you who I am but I would have contacted you in harshlands

But I want to pk! No way I'll have two characters on two servers in two carebear guilds. b:surrender