stop the drama... relax

Options
Orlyqq - Lost City
Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Lets relax and play a little word game,,,

_ _ _ _ _ _

Here is the word all jumbled up

QRLYOQ
Post edited by Orlyqq - Lost City on

Comments

• Shamza - Lost City
    Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    QQORLY b:victory
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lets relax and play a little word game,,,

_ _ _ _ _ _

Here is the word all jumbled up

OQQLRY

I think i have a clear answer to what this is..... Let me take a couple of post to give others a chance
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    OQQRLY

I bet you can't guess my word, fools.
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    btw the word was what your all thinking.... the mods made it QQORLY or w.e
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No.... OYRLQQ > Pwi Gms
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oh hi!

got word that a bunch of youse knuckleheads are still rabble rousing after multiple warnings from mods and admins.

let it be known that bans are incoming if y'all keep this nonsense going.

you been warned, k?
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Shamza - Lost City
    Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    QQORLY b:victory

thats not what i wrote b:cry
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think it stand for that name... Here, I'll repost it. They have fun with this trust me. They've never been so active.

RLYQOQ
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Macros - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol We're Going To Get Banned? Are We Hacking?
  • theshazzbot
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think it stand for that name... Here, I'll repost it. They have fun with this trust me. They've never been so active.

RLYQOQ

c-ya! 123456778

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oh hi!

got word that a bunch of youse knuckleheads are still rabble rousing after multiple warnings from mods and admins.

let it be known that bans are incoming if y'all keep this nonsense going.

you been warned, k?

Will we be banned on forum alone? If so I wont mind but if it's ingame too I need to get a couple things out the bank, k?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• theshazzbot
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Will we be banned on forum alone? If so I wont mind but if it's ingame too I need to get a couple things out the bank, k?

hurry up, i'll give you 2 minutes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hurry up, i'll give you 2 minutes.

You just banned Nuie for something that wasn't seen till after the post. You do know that more than 1 person can post at the same time right? Or maybe you didn't know that?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    funny there are bans for talking about stuff but not bans for doing things, u know like hacking. Generally thats how things go. Jus saying gms if we are maing such a fuss maybe u should heck it out. Not trying to get banned jus saying now we have ur attention maybe check out wat the big fuss, anger and ban risking was for?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    funny there are bans for talking about stuff but not bans for doing things, u know like hacking. Generally thats how things go. Jus saying gms if we are maing such a fuss maybe u should heck it out. Not trying to get banned jus saying now we have ur attention maybe check out wat the big fuss, anger and ban risking was for?

They banned people on forums only. They haven't done a thing about people doing illegal things in game. They get a little annoyed by things that aren't harmful or don't effect the game in anyway. This is their act for everything they know they can't handle but yet give us faulse hope with saying. "Send a ticket blah blah blah"

Smart choices. Great ban
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• theshazzbot
    edited February 2009
    Options

hey guys, try to keep up. I don't deal with in game stuff (usually) which is what most of youse is whining about. submit tickets if its knotting up your knickers.

as far as forum stuff goes though, when xarfox or dvorak tells me to clean up certain areas of the forums i will exercise all options available to me, especially when most of youse have been warned multiple times.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Orlyqq - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hey guys, try to keep up. I don't deal with in game stuff (usually) which is what most of youse is whining about. submit tickets if its knotting up your knickers.

as far as forum stuff goes though, when xarfox or dvorak tells me to clean up certain areas of the forums i will exercise all options available to me, especially when most of youse have been warned multiple times.

where are you from my good sir?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Ok we have submitted several tickets which haven't be resolved which could be the reason for people causing this. Maybe you could reply to xarfox and dvorak telling them to personally look into this because im sure lots of customers like this..
  • theshazzbot
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok we have submitted several tickets which haven't be resolved which could be the reason for people causing this. Maybe you could reply to xarfox and dvorak telling them to personally look into this because im sure lots of customers like this..

I've spent the last 20 minutes asking around about this particular issue. Apparently this was an issue that happened and was resolved MONTHS ago. Why the sudden resurgence in interest on this matter?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

What is this? You guys continue with this joke you call "Send a ticket in"?

Why are you still saying that when you don't even read them? WTF!?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've spent the last 20 minutes asking around about this particular issue. Apparently this was an issue that happened and was resolved MONTHS ago. Why the sudden resurgence in interest on this matter?

Telling someone not to do it again and letting them keep **** mats enough i might add to make 4 weapons is what u call resolved?b:question
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Because the materials were never taken away. No one knew they werent taken away and they were used to create a level 98 weapon which just appeared on a certain archer that only recently reached 98.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lets forget it guys. This obviously means we can **** aswell. Right? You guys don't mind if someone else does it so why doesn't the entire server do it. Once I ask that person how to do it of course.

Hacking is legal for you guys? Right?

We even have an awesome pm from the gm saying that hacking is ok on the PVP server. It's such fail that you guys would allow that but the spam of someones name is bad. Nice way of putting things.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    when someone busts out a lvl 98 wep that can only be made from a essence obtained from one of the hardest bosses in the game that was admittedly "bugged" i.e. **** to obtain it tends to ruffel feathers. I guess people assumed you took the mats away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i dont know what you guys are talking about... that boss is really easy. Its the boss in 79fb right?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lets forget it guys. This obviously means we can **** aswell. Right? You guys don't mind if someone else does it so why doesn't the entire server do it. Once I ask that person how to do it of course.

Hacking is legal for you guys? Right?

We even have an awesome pm from the gm saying that hacking is ok on the PVP server. It's such fail that you guys would allow that but the spam of someones name is bad. Nice way of putting things.

I searched on these forums earlier today and he explained exactly how he did it. Sounds like you need a herc with blesing of the pack though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hercules with blessing will die in 1 hit!
    100 werebeast on oracle will die in 1-2 hits!

this was either **** or a guard killed the boss. therefore mats should not have dropped in the first place. CALL CHINA AND FIGURE IT OUT.
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow stop QQing people..
    get over it he owned you all in TW :D
  • Macros - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love this. An issue that was resolved. YEAH SURE. RESOLVED BY THE HACKER SAYING THEY WONT **** AGAIN ROFL. no famous banhammer, just big_face first saying "Edited:Continuing after I went to bed? Shame on you. killed u? Pvp legal on pvp server" when i was talking about the UNKILLABLE boss being killed then the gem : "oh hackings legal too, just not on PvE server"

Great way to resolve things. Like the resolvement of the bleed bug. Perfect World.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I searched on these forums earlier today and he explained exactly how he did it. Sounds like you need a herc with blesing of the pack though.

I wish I had a damn herc. I would **** all over the place with the help of someone special. We would get away with it because GMs don't mind. It'll be like a private server all over again.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

This discussion has been closed.