Taming Skill Question ??

Streaktress - Sanctuary
Streaktress - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I am going to try to explain this as best as I can so I understand what I did wrong.

First when the learning tame skill shows up does it show up like a book, just like the healing pet and revive pet? If so, I never received it at all. Its not in my inventory or anything. I am now lvl 9, the skill is not showing up at both the Pet trainer or the Venomancer Trainer. Not even at lvl 10. So what did I do wrong and how can I correct this mistake? I was thinking about just redoing my character again. b:cry
Post edited by Streaktress - Sanctuary on

Comments

• saidje
    saidje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Look here;

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=181362&highlight=dumb+place

or here

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=199492&highlight=tame

If you mean where can you see the skill and drag it to a bar - look under skills and make sure your skill page is open.

You should be able to see everything there.
    Saidje
    Having a high post count doesn't make you anything in the game.
    Unless you're attempting to kiss up to a GM and you KNOW what that makes you
    . :D
  • Streaktress - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Ok see thats the problem I only received 2 books. One for heal and one for revive. I did check both the pet trainer and venomancer and its not there at ALL. Thats why I was wondering what happened. I dont remember accidently selling it or anything. I was just thinking about redoing the character over but I wanted to make sure if there is away of retreiving this skill without the "book". The only time I see the skill "Tame" is just on the skill tree thats it nothing else. Again I am at lvl 9.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's a level 7 quest that the Pet Skill Trainer gives to you. It is -seperate- from the pet heal and pet revive quest that you got at level 3.
    edited February 2009
    I see what you guys are getting at but like I said I already checked the Pet Trainer and its not there at all. I just realized that you get 3 books at the beginning (after I read that post) heal, tame, and revive. So what I am trying to get at I only have 2 books heal and revive no tame. So what do I do? Just redo it? or is there away to retain that skill without the book?

I am sorry guys I hope I am making sense here, I apologize if I am not explaining it to well. What can I say I am a noob. hehe
    edited February 2009
    Its ok guys I am going to just redo it before I get any higher in lvls. I think I just lost that book on the way and wasnt paying attention to what it was. b:thanks
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You dont get the tame book at the begining, you get it from a level 7 quest. It is a SEPERATE quest from the heal/revive book quest.

Have you done all your quests? I bet its in your quest log. >.>

If I recall you need to set up a trap by cooking quest meat on a fire.
  • saidje
    saidje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You dont get the tame book at the begining, you get it from a level 7 quest. It is a SEPERATE quest from the heal/revive book quest.

Have you done all your quests? I bet its in your quest log. >.>

If I recall you need to set up a trap by cooking quest meat on a fire.

You're right Obsessed - it IS a separate quest and you nailed what it is to do.

Streaktress you just need to keep going with what you're doing.
    You'll get the Tame skill and then no problem.
    Saidje
    Having a high post count doesn't make you anything in the game.
    Unless you're attempting to kiss up to a GM and you KNOW what that makes you
    . :D
    edited February 2009
    Yeah thats why I got confused because everyone kept saying you get it at lvl 7. I was lvl 9 and it wasnt showing at the Pet trainer at all. I just redid it over so I could go through the quests and everything carefully. While I am doing that I am reading the forums, because I think I just kind of rushed through it without thinking about the character itself. b:chuckle
    edited February 2009
    Yeah I figured it out what I did wrong. When I just redid the character, I didnt see that major quest I had for tame. Sorry for the inconveince and thanks everyone. b:chuckle