Sanctuary TW 7-8 february 2009

2»

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've never even seen the Ravenous leader before.. or know who it is. Is it just me? o.o

Iunno who it is, either. b:shocked
  • KillercowD - Sanctuary
    KillercowD - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah my poor tv
  • Esteban801 - Sanctuary
    Esteban801 - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Iunno who it is, either. b:shocked

I have never seen the leader and I'm in ravenous b:surrender
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The leader of Ravenous is a level 1 female BM. (she's very sexy irl)
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    From what i understand Ravenous leader got suspended for at least a week for using his old faction (the9kings?) to attack Ravenous land.

Actually several factions other than Rav ran into this issue. Apparently having child guilds used to protect lands by attacking parent guilds is OK in any version of PW except PWI. This "rule" was recently enforced much to everyone's suprise. Live and learn.

Let that be a lesson to you folks thinking of working around this.

That being said...GHY is correct.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well as we all saw, nwo didnt lose all their lands last week. It needed 2 weeks and few member losts.
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
    edited February 2009
    is it true verticoli bailed on the last TW?
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    is it true verticoli bailed on the last TW?

No, he was there. He spent most of the time on the ground though =X
    edited February 2009
    No, he was there. He spent most of the time on the ground though =X

Oh ok, just like in SP when he hasn't got his clerics behind him.
  • Kratos_blade - Sanctuary
    Kratos_blade - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    bump

so many people bidding to go against outlaw this week
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    people smell blood, especially when they lost to ravanous last week. man it's gonna be a boring week for us nef but a well deserve break :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    people smell blood, especially when they lost to ravanous last week. man it's gonna be a boring week for us nef but a well deserve break :P

I hope you guys were not too bored. We at Rebirth certainly enjoyed last night's dance party. Thanks, Nef.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol i remember your name. killed you a couple time with pheonix. and yes we all love it. but it could have gone better for us. not as coordinated as we hope. then again this is the first time we have a 3 hours long tw.

and we can only get better :P

and there is an archer by the name of akshito hito or something. can you ask him how much my pheonix was hitting him for? on average
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes it was a lot of fun. Those archers of yours were kinda annoying (in a good way for you). See ya in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • AkioHikaru - Sanctuary
    AkioHikaru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Evga you crit me once for over 9k...but most of the time you killed me so fast I couldn't tell lol. Anyways I had so much and learned alot! Cya around.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    on average? for pheonix?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AkioHikaru - Sanctuary
    AkioHikaru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Honestly the only damage I saw was in that 9k range(its what caught my attention)..most of the time I was too busy looking for soft targets then scanning to see where you hit me from. I have almost 3k hp and you were nearly one hitting me. Anyways I was really impressed with the way you played your build, by giving fantastic air support. Sorry cant give you a better answer to average damage
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    lol i remember your name. killed you a couple time with pheonix. and yes we all love it. but it could have gone better for us. not as coordinated as we hope. then again this is the first time we have a 3 hours long tw.

The TW was awesome fun, I saw atleast 10 people on both sides had run out of charms, lol. I look forward to next time! b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    damm, cause i know deity pheonix was hitting me for 2.5k damage. and i get two shoted ish or 3.

i wanted to know how much my pheonix did :P

i didn't run out of charm :P had one more in my bag in case but it looks like it wasn't needed. But i'm still glad i can one hit archer or almost :P

btw, i don't think i did all that well, all i did was button mashing :P well except when sending my pheonix after pesky archers, bm, mages and cleric that are killing me.

btw, you need to tell your low lvl bm not to go after veno with pheonix. i see them coming ages. i run and send pheonix. they die before they reach me. on the other hand if asch came after me i run like no tomorrow and hope i have two chi :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    damm, cause i know deity pheonix was hitting me for 2.5k damage. and i get two shoted ish or 3.

Deity's Phoenix is insane, lv95, hits so hard. her and Maria_Neko were ganking people with dual nix action =P

i didn't run out of charm :P had one more in my bag in case but it looks like it wasn't needed. But i'm still glad i can one hit archer or almost :P

Ahhaha, I only burned about 200k of my Gold MP, but went through more than 2 Gold HP's

btw, i don't think i did all that well, all i did was button mashing :P well except when sending my pheonix after pesky archers, bm, mages and cleric that are killing me.

Phoenix's didn't really bother me, Deity's bleed does 700 to me, and to 9.3k HP it isn't much of a threat, so I ignored most the Veno's Phoenix's, though surprisingly, I never had any attack me lol.

btw, you need to tell your low lvl bm not to go after veno with pheonix. i see them coming ages. i run and send pheonix. they die before they reach me. on the other hand if asch came after me i run like no tomorrow and hope i have two chi :P

Yeah xD, I saw some of that, but I just lol'd at it ahhah.

Omg, that was so annoying! Whenever I went to attack people, they'd all run away, I was just like.. argh lol. Especially earcher, he's as good as ever, I'm sure he pwnd me a bunch of times that TW, probably the only person I didn't attack lol. (low accuracy ftw).
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    two charms? lol our barb were hit the hardest 3 gold charm going to 4. hmm i think i should get a mp charm too just for tw :P

btw, how the hell do you have 9.3k hp with buff? but when i see bm, i just shoot with my magic and go pew pew them down :P

and btw, you guys seem to have a lot of pheonix :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Damn, 4 charms, **** lol.

Iunno, my HP's just that high. It's why so much charm was burned, too much to heal Dx.

That's a secret. =P
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    i don't play bm altough i'm trying to make one and i never seen a bm with 9k hp before... wanna give me your stats distribution? so i can see how to built my bm?

and a secret is not a secret when someone else knows it's a secret :P

confuse yet :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    TWb:pleased b:victory
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I knew it! Evga and xAsch in one thread. . .
    TWb:pleased b:victory
    TW sure is nice b:dirty
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    And in comes DarkRings to get some action! =D