Ravenous vs Outlaw 21st Feb

GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naRwgdMPX3M&feature=channel_page

Here's the video of our second defense on the 21st of Feb against Outlaw, I missed the start because I was at the Windstruk TW for the first 10 mins, so sorry about that. Also my FRAPS was lagging the s!@# out of my crappy 1.5mbit connection (yes it's slow D: ) so I only got the first hour and a bit of the TW, it was a fun fight though =) (I restarted my comp at about 15 mins to go and my FRAPS worked again so that's how I got the end of the battle)
Post edited by GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naRwgdMPX3M&feature=channel_page

Here's the video of our second defense on the 21st of Feb against Outlaw, I missed the start because I was at the Windstruk TW for the first 10 mins, so sorry about that. Also my FRAPS was lagging the s!@# out of my crappy 1.5mbit connection (yes it's slow D: ) so I only got the first hour and a bit of the TW, it was a fun fight though =) (I restarted my comp at about 15 mins to go and my FRAPS worked again so that's how I got the end of the battle)

Couple of notes:
    Trying to kill barbs with plume shot made me lol
    Trying to sleep opponents who are being attacked also made me lol

At least we know Outlaw losing had nothing to do with you being in the war b:chuckle
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Actually,

1. My plume shot still does 1k damage against barbs and that can be the deciding factor whether it dies or not between charm ticking and ALSO I don't have any other elemental skill to use since they're both in cooldown.

2. I don't have enough room for all my skills so my sleep and magic defense seal are in a macro so I have to use it to use either, quit your bitching nub.
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    GG.

(must have at least 10 characters.)
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That is the worst song i have ever heard on a TW video.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Actually,

1. My plume shot still does 1k damage against barbs and that can be the deciding factor whether it dies or not between charm ticking and ALSO I don't have any other elemental skill to use since they're both in cooldown.

2. I don't have enough room for all my skills so my sleep and magic defense seal are in a macro so I have to use it to use either, quit your bitching nub.

Hmm, maybe you should reexamine your skillbar. You have one open slot and ur sleep already placed on it. b:shocked Next excuse please
    edited February 2009
    So you think it's easier to click a skill than use a hot key? Well I don't.

Btw deadbone, I don't believe I've seen you in a TW lately, all you seem to do is prove your uselessness by complaining about everything in the game and about everyone except for a select group of under 10 people, get a life geez, when was the last time you leveled btw?
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    So you think it's easier to click a skill than use a hot key? Well I don't.

Btw deadbone, I don't believe I've seen you in a TW lately, all you seem to do is prove your uselessness by complaining about everything in the game and about everyone except for a select group of under 10 people, get a life geez, when was the last time you leveled btw?

Zzz, glad to see you aren't getting any maturer. Well to answer your question, i was in TW last week. And i lvld a few days ago. Amazing how i can outlvl you on csb:shocked
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL somehow I knew as soon as I saw DB and GHY on the same thread there was gonna be a flamewar... Mind staying on topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    LOL somehow I knew as soon as I saw DB and GHY on the same thread there was gonna be a flamewar... Mind staying on topic?

Well there isn't really a topic.. just a video of the TW lol.

and DB, aren't you in like.. carebear or something
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Charms quit the fun to squad pvp =(

b:bye

EDIT: I do not like the style of music you use on your videos =P .
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    did outlaw really lost in 17 minutes? i wasn't paying much attention due to my own TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    did outlaw really lost in 17 minutes? i wasn't paying much attention due to my own TW.

When he started this thread, he wrote:
    .. I only got the first hour and a bit of the TW, ...

So... er.... 17 minutes? Where did you get 17 minutes from? This battle lasted three hours and Ravenous won because they were defending.

P.S. I am in this video! (Yes, I did join Outlaw in time to have participated in this TW): 6:25 GodHatesYOU targets me, 6:35 he kills me.

(I have totally built myself for PvE and most of my experience has been in PvE. I was planning on no PvP, ever. I will really need to work on my PvP skills if I am going to be much use in TW...)