TT 1-3 solo info

Options
Daerys - Sanctuary
Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
I'm obviously not quite there yet, but since this mode is looming on the horizon and the information available on solo mode is pathetic at best, can I hope to see some bosses other than Chin and LoP? I'm also curious about what to expect in 2-x and 3-x solo.

If anyone has a link with even a shred of info on solo mode, that would be greatly appreciated. No I don't have a herc yet, or I wouldn't bother.

Thanks.
Post edited by Daerys - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Solo mode is exactly like 1-1 and 1-2. Same bosses just harder and with different drops.

2-1 solo gives you 3 bosses. The first one does an aoe so make sure you are behind him. General Wurlord just hits hard and so does General Feng.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bummer on 1-3 /cry but I half expected it. Thanks for the info on 2-x b:pleased
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In 2-1, the first boss's AOE is short-ranged. You don't need to be behind him. Just far enough away. Honestly, 1-3 solo isn't really worth the 2 subs. Be better off saving the subs for 2-1 solo.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You'll actually be able to do 2-1 solo before 1-3 solo. 2-1 is open at lvl 74+ while 1-3 is 76+. Also 2-1 is signifigantly easier then 1-3.
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    2-1 got too popular now, everyone does it, so mats prices are going down since a lot of venos are lvl 74+
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sorry. I mis-typed. I meant it would be better to save your subs for 2-2 solo mode. Just_cool is correct. 2-1 mats are depreciating quickly. 2-1 solo isn't worth the time or subs anymore.

I have stopped all solo TT runs until I hit 82(maybe 83 if I need the pet heal upgrade) and can do 2-2 solo.
  • Chabi - Heavens Tear
    Chabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Vidalaire im pretty sure you can do 2-2 solomode already at 81. I did and my golem did just fine. If you need someone to open for you i help you if im close in the area.
  • Atone - Lost City
    Atone - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Slightly off topic, but between the TT solo modes up to 2-2, what sells the best? I'm assuming Forshura's Hook, but General Warlord is the tough one that duplicates himself after each death. b:surrender Does he still replicate in solo mode?
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Slightly off topic, but between the TT solo modes up to 2-2, what sells the best? I'm assuming Forshura's Hook, but General Warlord is the tough one that duplicates himself after each death. b:surrender Does he still replicate in solo mode?

It does not duplicates himself in solo. that's why most drops from him are from solo instead squad.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In fact, the drops from Warlord are the only ones that haven't gone down too much in price. Although, I've had a Black Orb in the AH for weeks. No one seems to want to buy those.

Thanks for the offer Chabi, but I don't have the time. Between WQ, grinding the 70k for CS each day, and my nooby archer, I don't have time to do solo TT runs at the moment.
  • ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear
    ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    is there any luring strategies or way to effectively solo a TT?
  • katiemorgan
    katiemorgan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what's the earliest lvl you guys think i can solo 2-1 with no herc (just golem)? i asked someone in game if i could solo it at 74 and they said impossible. i really need some mats in there badly...
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what's the earliest lvl you guys think i can solo 2-1 with no herc (just golem)? i asked someone in game if i could solo it at 74 and they said impossible. i really need some mats in there badly...

Solo mode you can do right at 74. I found all three bosses to be far easier than LoP 1-2. A full run takes me about 20-25 minutes.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Solo mode you can do right at 74. I found all three bosses to be far easier than LoP 1-2. A full run takes me about 20-25 minutes.

Wow, it takes me more then 15 minutes to just kill 1 boss.
  • Aeneria - Lost City
    Aeneria - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    At which level do you think i can beginn to do the different TT in team mode solo with the herc?
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Team mode solo with herc ...

all 1-x at the level .. just dont go see LoP nor Soul Banisher.
    For 2-x the first one is real easy .. feng can be done with pots and Charm.. forget Wurlord. the others should pass.

Concerning TT solo mode with Golem:
    all 1-x can be done at the level or 2 levels higher.. depends on your build. ( and if the magmite has Tough or not.. it really helps)
    be sure to have latest heal.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Aeneria - Lost City
    Aeneria - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you think i can do the 1-1 team solo at the level 60 or it is really to early?

I ask because i juste level up 60 and for my first weapon i have done 6 HH and 0 item so i wanna try in team mode, but before taking the risk to die i ask :)
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you think i can do the 1-1 team solo at the level 60 or it is really to early?

I ask because i juste level up 60 and for my first weapon i have done 6 HH and 0 item so i wanna try in team mode, but before taking the risk to die i ask :)

If you have Herc .. go

otherwise.. stay with single mode
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.