[Sanctuary] Aesthetic is recruiting! :)

keileia
keileia Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Guild Banter
Aesthetic is now up for recruiting!

[Note: We were previously known as Ethereal on several other games but it was taken on PW-I so we changed our name to Aesthetic, therefore I apologize in advance if anything says “Ethereal” where it should be Aesthetic. I’ve combed it over and worked out the “Eth’s” but I may have missed one or two. xD It isn’t an intentional infringement.]

Faction Info:
Created on: Friday, Feb. 6, 2009
Server: Sanctuary
Level: 2
Census: 95
Guild leader level: 74

Requirements:

- Level 10 and above
[Exceptions may/may not be made to people who are adamant in their leveling, and will be above 10 in no time. And to those who have played FlyFF with the guild leader. :)]

- Active!
[I can’t stress this enough... yes, I know real life is more important and I, myself, can't be on 24/7, but if I don’t see you log in ONCE in over a week or two without prior notice, you’ll be in danger of being kicked.]

- Friendly, Supportive, Loyal
[Hey, we’re a family. We’re here to help you, and help with leveling. But if you come into the faction with a negative attitude, and start arguments, or abuse our help by taking advantage of it, you can ready yourself up to go onto another guild. =) Yes, this also means no being rude. Minus donkey and llama jokes.

Concerning loyalty -- if you're one of those people that hop from guild to guild, this is NOT the guild for you. We're looking for members who are serious in their membership and who will stay for the duration of their playing time. ]

- Respect<3
[Ties in with being friendly. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Respect the faction leader and the director, marshals, and executors, AND the other members, and you’ll gain that same respect from us.]

- Maturity
[Some conversations involve adult context, so if you're uncomfortable with this, or if you're going to make a joke about a serious discussion we're having concerning one of these topics, turn away right now! A certain level of maturity needs to be held during guild chats. We WILL talk about certain "taboo" subjects -- just as a forewarning.]

- No Drama
[Please, don’t bring any drama into the faction. The leader and director stray as far away from drama as they can and don’t bring RL drama into the game, so neither should you. By drama, I mean starting rumors, gossiping about others, fighting, etc. We really don’t want it, nor do we need it. Thanks.]

-NO HACKING/BOTTING
[While this seems like a common sense rule, it came up so I thought I'd place it into our requirements/rules. If you're a member and you ****, or you just ****/bot period, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN OUR FACTION. It goes out of my hands and completely violates the ToS. We do not tolerate people who bot, ****, or cheat in their game-play. If I ever see it occur or hear of it (and can be proven), you will be immediately kicked.

- Must love muffins and hugs!
[We give them out daily. Get ready for some lurv. >:3]

- Have fun
[It is, after all, just a game. If you’re having a bad day, just loosen it all out and have fun with us. =)]

Activities:
- Quest Help
- Faction Dueling/PKing Activities (Yay for killing! :3)
- Constant Keileia stalking.
- Misc. Events (such as hide n seek, duels, random get togethers, etc o_O)
- Leveling parties.
- TeamSpeak
- FB and boss help.
- Future (possibly) TW's.
- Karaoke Thursdays!

We need you! Everyone is valued in the faction, and we try to make it so that everyone has a chance to be included on certain events. (Besides, the more the merrier. ;D) Events will be held once our activity level boosts from what it is now.

Application Process:

In-Game Name(IGN):
Class: (BM, Veno, Cleric, Mage, Archer, Barb?)
Level:
Time zone/location:

Tell us something interesting about yourself: [;D]

Would you be loyal to our faction?:
Activity: (How active are you? 1-4 hours a week? 13-18? XD Let us know<3)
What are your expectations of Aesthetic?:
Do you know anyone in Aesthetic? (If so, who? Good feedback always speeds up the process =) )
Playtime Experience:
Previous Guilds/Factions:
Pepsi or Coke:
Circle or Square:

Leave your information, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Information:
Faction Leader: Keilasaurus
Director:
Marshalls:
Kyrann
Chikers
Executors:
Angeliique
Bugabooo
Ainiaara

Other contacts:
DarKye
Hamalama
Caleene

(They can't invite, but they can alert an officer that you got a hold of them and ask the officer to invite later. =))

Guild Website:
www.z3.invisionfree.com/aesthetic

Disclaimer: We are not liable to what may occur or any trauma that may result when you’re around Keil or Sith. Or any of the rest of us, for that matter. xD

MANY, MANY thanks to Sithris for helping me fork over 100k to create the faction, donating the most to help us get to level 2, staying by my side through and through, helping me recruit, putting up with my moods, cooking me breakfast in the morning, fixing my laptop, and being the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. I love you! X3 b:chuckle

-- Sorry, I got color-happy. xD

- Keilasaurus (previously known as Keileia)
Level 74 Cleric
Copyrighted by Aesthetic, 2009.
----
Post edited by keileia on

Comments

• Sithrisaurus - Sanctuary
    Sithrisaurus - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wooo go Aesthetic!
  • amarielle
    amarielle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In-Game Name(IGN): Farise
    Class: Cleric
    Level:19
    Time zone/location: Dominican Rep.
    Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguse.

Tell us something interesting about yourself:

b:chuckle teh what can I say, I am Drama-free of course, I am a 21 year old professional Decorator, erm...I love to make funny comments lol,I get along with anybody unless they give me a reason not to,I like to help, daydream a lot too b:surrender guilty there lol. and that about it.....for now >.>

Would you be loyal to our guild?:
    heck yea

Activity: almost everyday, If i am not on its either on weekends when i am away or because of net problems.....and when I am studying.
    Playtime Experience: I have created a wizard before...got annoyed at arch cuz i got lost all the time lol T.T then made an archer but started lvling up like the noob i was so i was not getting anywhere, so I created a Cleric which I am pleased very much with, Its like they say 3rds the charmed, so farI have a good Exp with PE.

Previous Guilds: none
    Pepsi or Coke: Coke
    Circle or Square:Circle >.> Circles are more fun. tehehe.
  • Keilasaurus - Sanctuary
    Keilasaurus - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I tried getting a hold of you in-game today, but I guess you were away. :( I PM'ed you with the alt Keremthe, just fyi if you ever get a whisper from them. b:pleased
  • raven75
    raven75 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In-Game Name(IGN): Gisbelle
    Class: Wizard
    Level:19
    Time zone/location: GMT +1
    Languages: English, Danish and some German.

Tell us something interesting about yourself: I like having fun, I work as a goverment official(nothing fancy) just as payroll accounting. I have a wife and a daughter.

Would you be loyal to our guild?: off cause

Activity: almost every day. but are looking for a new job and when I get that I will have to cut back.

Playtime Experience: I started playing PW about a month ago. I have tried severel different classes. First a barbarian(lvl 21), then an archer(lvl 7, absolutely not me), Cleric(lvl 14, was boring & leveled way to slow) and now wizard which I think is the best character for me.

Previous Guilds: none
    Pepsi or Coke: Coke
    Circle or Square:Circle
    edited February 2009
    Trying to get a hold of both of you two. :)

You two, and any who are interested, try whispering the marshalls/executors as well so that we get a hold of each other faster. b:pleased
  • raven75
    edited February 2009
    I'll try that b:pleased
  • xjosh
    xjosh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In-Game Name(IGN): Kydren
    Level: 4. WEEEEEE!! XD
    Time zone/location: Michigan; Eastern Standard Time
    Languages: English, a tiny smattering of German.

Tell us something interesting about yourself: Huh, well. Music is a huge part of my life. I've always loved it, and have been singing and such since I was a very small child. I've been playing violin for five years now, and know enough piano to get by. I'm still trying to learn to sing while I play the fiddle. Woot. Let's see... I'm a geek, hardcore, through and through. Not much else I can say, really... I love answering questions, though. ^^

Would you be loyal to our guild?: Absolutely. The entire reason I'm applying is because I'm looking for a community I can stick with and be a part of.
    Activity: Let's see. I should be getting three or four hours daily, at optimal time. That could always increase or decrease based on what's going on, but that's the average.
    What are your expectations of Eth?: A strong community, helpful, tightly-knit, mature and friendly.
    Do you know anyone in Eth?: Nopers.
    Playtime Experience: Today. XD
    Previous Guilds: None in this game.
    Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
    Circle or Square: Circle.

Looking forward to hearing back from you! ^^
    ~Josh
  • raven75
    edited February 2009
    Glad to part of your guild
    b:thanks
    b:victory
  • guacanagarix
    guacanagarix Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I admit your guild is interesting. Can you let me know a what time are you guys usually online in the game?
    edited February 2009
    We're glad to have you in our faction. b:thanks

The director and I are usually online from 9AM-10PM PST (So.Cal) everyday. Of course, we have breaks for meals (rofl) and sometimes we're at Disneyland before school starts. The marshalls and executors are on at random times, so it's best to contact every one of them. If one isn't on, another might be. :)
  • raven75
    edited February 2009
    or try whisper me, and I'll see if any of them are online. I'm online at a different time then the others. I'm also online 8-16, but european time.
    edited February 2009
    We've been trying to whisper but no luck. Again, try whispering us/other members and we'll see how we can add you in. :)
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Application Process:

In-Game Name(IGN): Chikers
    Class: (BM, Veno, Cleric, Mage, Archer, Barb?) BM
    Level: 8 (just started today :D)
    Time zone/location: East Coast, Us..
    Languages:English and spanish

Tell us something interesting about yourself: I have a secret passion for playing the guitar and studying medicine, I plan on attending college next year with a pre medical major. so I gotta get in all the game time I have left!! :)

Would you be loyal to our guild?: Definitely, I used to be in a guild up until last year for 3 years :)

Activity: Atleast an hour a day, whether im just chatting while doing hw or whatever, probably 3 hours a day though

What are your expectations of Eth?: I just joined pw so I wanted to join a friendly guild that would help teach me more about the game.

Do you know anyone in Eth? No, i just read forums

Playtime Experience: I've played runescape, rappelz, silkroad (ugh), fiesta and cabal.
    Previous Guilds: FSA, with star wars academy.
    Pepsi or Coke: water :P. SODA IS BAD FOR YOU READ THE INGREDIENTS! :D
    Circle or Square: circle! its never ending!

:D thanks for looking at my app and I hope to see you guys ingame sometime, whether im in guild or not!
    edited February 2009
    Sure, sure, no problem at all. I love it when we get new players to the game. I feel so helpful, haha. I'm in school today until 4PM (yeah, I'm online at school b:chuckle) but both Sithrisaurus and I should be on after that for a while so we'll try to get back to you in-game. Hopefully we'll see you soon!<3
  • Thundermug - Heavens Tear
    Thundermug - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello Aesthetic

Introducing Thundermug, the Baby Barbarian,who likes to craft stuff b:chuckle

It's ironic but I've been looking for a guild to call my "home" for some time now.
    You sound like my sorta folks. So here I am answering to a recruitment ad.

Details:
    IGN - Thundermug ( I have 2 other alts (BM & Wizard) but I don't play them much at all)
    Real name : Well My mother n Father named me as James, but I'll always be Phred
    Class n Level : Barbarian lvl 19 out of Lost City
    Sorree but I'm an English only boy

About me ? Well I'm pretty new to MMORPG. PW is my first, but I've been Roleplaying (fantasy) for to long a time to even think about. I love to surf ( in the water) Born n bred in New Zealand (GMT +12 and NZDST +1) although I've seen rather a lot of this world we live on

This guild will be my home and I want to be here, that's how loyal I'll be
    I don't know how helpful I'll be 'cos I'm so much a N00by
    I get to be a regular player 2 or 3 hours every day
    Pepsi or Coke : neither 'cos I love coffee ! ! black with real cream !!
    I'd like to convince you that I like cicles 'cos I ain't no square

If you want to know anything else, just ask !

Thanks folks b:thanks b:thanks
  • Ayenwick - Sanctuary
    Ayenwick - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    [Deleted By Author. Reason: Snapped up by another Guild.]
    Char: Ayenwick
    Faction: Despair
    Server: Sanctuary
  • xoomba
    xoomba Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In-Game Name(IGN): Desecrator
    Class: Cleric!
    Level: 12, started 2 days ago
    Time zone/location: california
    Languages: english

Tell us something interesting about yourself: part of my resolution to get buff.
    Started working out at 24hr fitness 2 weeks ago, changed my diet and stuff trying to eat healthy.

Would you be loyal to our guild?: aye
    Activity: just started but ill be active
    What are your expectations of Eth?: None
    Do you know anyone in Eth? Nope
    Playtime Experience: 0
    Previous Guilds:0
    Pepsi or Coke: Coke!
    Circle or Square: Circles
  • meatballx
    meatballx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In-Game Name(IGN): Meatballx
    Class: Blademaster (Axe Build)
    Level: <20 (I say this cause itll probably still be less than 20 by the time you read this, but different from an actual number
    Time zone/location: VA (EST)
    Languages: English, some Engrish.

Tell us something interesting about yourself: Im an extremely sarcastic person. Actually, most of the communication I do involves some kind of sarcasm. Its fun that way :P

Would you be loyal to our guild?: Yep. Im loyal to anything I commit to.
    Activity: Ill go out on a limb here and say >10
    What are your expectations of Eth?: Fun, socialization, and maybe some good ol' fashioned PVP down the road.
    Do you know anyone in Eth? Negative, yo.
    Playtime Experience: I started playing MMos when I was 14, after I built my first computer. Ive been a GM on two Lineage 2 private servers. Ive been the leader of more guilds than I can count, most of which were sucessful until RL intervened. Ive helped develop low-profile online games, and helped with the backend of private Lineage 2 servers. I know MMOs. I should be a freaking dev.
    Previous Guilds: In this game? Some lame guild with a bunch of immature 13 year olds (run by them) named WarHeros or something like that.
    Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Always. Maybe cause its the same word as Coc. Who knows?
    Circle or Square: Circle. Squares arent steady like circles. Calm, then all of a sudden "AHHH" out of nowhere at exact intervals. **** that. Id rather go with a rhombus than that, at least itd be different every time.
  • dism
    dism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Don't forget you have to be friendly played. ;]

eheheheehe
  • dism
    dism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    o

-is dyvino-
    edited February 2009
    Ahahaha. b:chuckle Yeah. According to Sithrisaurus, you need to be a fun, friendly played 15+. Haha, I love him. :D

We're still recruiting~ Limited space is now available as we're getting close to the 50/50 mark. We'll have to upgrade soon. b:shutup
  • Nyxeris - Sanctuary
    Nyxeris - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In game Name: Nyxeris
    Level: 14...now
    Time zone/location: Pacific Time, California
    Languages: English (duh), Chinese, Japanese, Spanish (a little of that).

Interesting thing: I am very sarcastic and I love making stupid combacks (but i don't mean them) and I am RANDOM. working on art APs. Child genius...not.

Loyalty: Yes.
    Activity: Weekends. Early in the mornings (around 6-7 lol) and night time. Around 2 hrs or more a week, random snatches during weekdays
    Expectations: fun fun group fun stuff.........happiness
    Know anyone: no, maybe....don't think so.
    Playtime Experience: my exp in this game?? not sure wat you mean by that...i like this game a lot because of the beootiful scenery and the lovely rocks and trees i often stop by to admire
    Previous Guilds/Factions: Kensei (Heaven's Tear)
    Pepsi or Coke: FANTA!
    Circle or Square: circle. duh.
    edited February 2009
    I'll try and add you when I get home. I'm at school right now and have class until noon PST. I'm guessing since you're 15 you're still in highschool, so I'll try to catch you when you get out of school. Otherwise, PM'ing an executor is your best bet. :) Hopefully we can get you in today. Another Californian!<3
  • Sithrisaurus - Sanctuary
    Sithrisaurus - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Aww you guys are mean! b:sad It was an honest typo.
  • Dyvino - Sanctuary
    Dyvino - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol, I'm just being annoying. :]
    edited March 2009
    Haha, we love you. :3

We're looking to upgrade our faction to level 2 right now. Then we'll have more space for members. :D
    edited March 2009
    We are now level 2! :D Thank you for all that contributed money to get the guild up there (especially Sith, since he forked over almost 1.2m)

We now have more space! Whoohoo! :)
  • Kysefire - Sanctuary
    Kysefire - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    In-Game Name(IGN): Zemiazas
    Level: Almost 10 D: (level 9.5)
    Time zone/location: USA/Mountain Time
    Languages: English (I used to take Spanish...That failed >_<)

Tell us something interesting about yourself:
    Erm...I do Irish Step Dance? I spend a lot of time at my computer. I really dislike homework. I'm relatively new to Perfect World (I accidentally spelled that "Wrold" xD), but I've basically figured it out.

Would you be loyal to our faction?: yes yes! :D
    Activity: I play for 2 hours a day on the weekdays, and 3 hours on the weekends (about).
    What are your expectations of Aesthetic?: Well...I really like people. So guilds are always nice! ^_^
    Do you know anyone in Aesthetic?: Actually...I don't know anyone on PW except my boyfriend, my sister, and one of my RL friends... :(
    Playtime Experience: Not really sure what you mean by that... >.>
    Previous Guilds/Factions: None.
    Pepsi or Coke: Either! They both make me hyper! :D
    Circle or Square: Circle. Because you can go around and around and around...

(P.S. I would kind of like it if my boyfriend could join too...I'll send him the link to this post, and have him apply too. His IGN is Pandafcae.)
  • asianfroboi
    asianfroboi Posts: 2
    edited March 2009
    IGN: Holy_Cloud
    RL name: Monty
    Lvl & Class: atm lvl 21 Cleric (might change in a couple hours >_>)
    Time zone: Pacific, WA state
    Language: English and a bit of randomness

About myself: Uh...im very friendly...been playing mmo's since i was *thinks* 15? 16? recently quit that game due to drama (was playing Ragnarok Online). Also for 2 years i was sub-guild leader and i led my own guild but enough of that haha. Im just a cool guy, according to other people.

Loyalty: Of course
    Activity: for PWi: 2-4 hrs a day
    Expectations: I just want a family-style guild. Helping out other people when needed, what not. Also..and not be dead for the majority of the day, maybe of the night too haha.
    Do i know anyone: sorry i dont ._.
    Playtime Experience: Im new to this game, but had 5-6 years of mmo experience
    Previous guilds/factions: on this game, only PureElves

Pepsi or Coke: does it really matter? i drink whatever bwahaha. But pepsi ._.
    Circle or Square: Circle, always

Hopefully i'll hear from you guys soon, im online on random times of the day..but if you tell me what time that im needed, just feel free to leave me a msg. Thanks
  • keileia
    keileia Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Trying to get a hold of both of you; keep missing you, though.

Since it's the weekend, I'll probably be on for the majority of the day (8AM-8PM sometime). So if you guys can message me, Sithrisaurus, or any of the marshalls/exec's, that'd be extremely helpful. :D I'll keep PM'ing periodically, but no luck so far. :(