BUYING PENETRATOR MOLD!!!!!! plz

Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Archer
IM TRADING a winds and clouds mold for a penetrator mold. if you like i could make the winds and clouds for you and ill trade that for penetrator MOLD. message me in game but before that post a forum saying your interested!!
"When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
Post edited by Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You most likely won't get a deal. The Penetrator mold is much more expensive than Wind and Clouds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    penetrator mold =3mil
    wind and clouds mold =300k
    trade ??? PROFIT!
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    well i am offering the winds and clouds actually weapon which ive seen for 3 mil
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    SCAM!!!! b:chuckle whoever was selling that wind and cloud mold for 3 mill is scamming newer players lol. It is worth 400k at most and usually its cheaper then that.
  • StellarAshes - Heavens Tear
    StellarAshes - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think he's talking about the weapon, which, if upgraded enough, can cost 3 mil.

But yeah, the mold itself is worth 250k-300k at best.
  • Kishanhood - Heavens Tear
    Kishanhood - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    is anyone here buying a wind and cloud mold? im selling for 300k...anyone intrested?
  • Deatharcher - Heavens Tear
    Deatharcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OMG WOW? i offer 2 wind weps both +1 for a pen xP

i dont mind you know =X
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well i am offering the winds and clouds actually weapon which ive seen for 3 mil
    I know I'm not your favorite person, but I feel obligated to point this out:

You posted originally in the Trading Post (here) looking for a Sinister Shooter, swearing up and down you saw it for 130k-200k and that you wouldn't accept anything higher. I tried to point out the actual value of a Sinister Shooter, to which I got insulted for not buying my own at your (fictional) value.

Then I politely suggested you go for Wind and the Clouds since it can go as low as 200k sometimes, but you'd have to wait until lv69. Apparently this was a mistake on my part as you seem to have acquired a Wind and the Clouds, then turned right around and posted here trying to exchange it for something ten times more valuable.

So are you trying to scam people or do you just not know the value of the weapons? Let me break it down for you one more time:

1. The value of Sinister Shooter is ~600k-800k
    2. The value of Wind and the Clouds is ~200k-300k
    3. The value of The Penetrator is ~3mil.
    4. No one but a fool would trade The Penetrator for Wind and the Clouds, and anyone who's gone through all the trouble of getting the Dragon Orders to make a Penetrator mold is very much aware of its value. Hence, there are no fools when it comes to this weapon... unless you're waiting around for a low-level who got a truckload of gifts from a quitting friend who you can scam, but I think you'll be waiting awhile for that.
    5. What I would suggest to you now is to gather 600k or so, buy a Sinister Shooter (mold or wep), use it until 60, sell it for about what you paid and get your TT60 crossbow materials to replace it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
    edited February 2009
    I know I'm not your favorite person, but I feel obligated to point this out:

You posted originally in the Trading Post (here) looking for a Sinister Shooter, swearing up and down you saw it for 130k-200k and that you wouldn't accept anything higher. I tried to point out the actual value of a Sinister Shooter, to which I got insulted for not buying my own at your (fictional) value.

So are you trying to scam people or do you just not know the value of the weapons? Let me break it down for you one more time:

1. The value of Sinister Shooter is ~600k-800k
    2. The value of Wind and the Clouds is ~200k-300k
    3. The value of The Penetrator is ~3mil.
    4. No one but a fool would trade The Penetrator for Wind and the Clouds, and anyone who's gone through all the trouble of getting the Dragon Orders to make a Penetrator mold is very much aware of its value. Hence, there are no fools when it comes to this weapon... unless you're waiting around for a low-level who got a truckload of gifts from a quitting friend who you can scam, but I think you'll be waiting awhile for that.
    5. What I would suggest to you now is to gather 600k or so, buy a Sinister Shooter (mold or wep), use it until 60, sell it for about what you paid and get your TT60 crossbow materials to replace it.

dude i like your style but you kinda miss read a couple of things firt of all i did buy the sinister shooter MOLD for 160k (hense not the actual weapon as you keep on saying in your post) and i said yet again that i would trade the WEAPON winds and clouds which is worth 3 mil if you add gems and stuff for a penetrator MOLD which is equal to the price of the ACTAUL WEAPON winds and clouds for a MOLD. you get the picture now. and i still dont get why a lvl 42 slingashot is worth more than a lvl 69 slingshot doesnt make much sense to me
    edited February 2009
    and for all of you thx i just wanted some definite answers i dont really know much and i dont like to think if anything might or might not be a good deal im nopt mad at any of you (although i bet half of you are mad at me for putting up a very stupid thread) b:victory
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dude i like your style but you kinda miss read a couple of things firt of all i did buy the sinister shooter MOLD for 160k (hense not the actual weapon as you keep on saying in your post) and i said yet again that i would trade the WEAPON winds and clouds which is worth 3 mil if you add gems and stuff for a penetrator MOLD which is equal to the price of the ACTAUL WEAPON winds and clouds for a MOLD. you get the picture now. and i still dont get why a lvl 42 slingashot is worth more than a lvl 69 slingshot doesnt make much sense to me
    Because by Level 69 people have Twilight Temple weapons, and also because Wind/Clouds mold can be made from three Mysterious Chips (which aren't too hard to get). Sinister Shooter has to be found from various drop points (I think it's only a boss that drops it). Therefore it's much rarer, and in higher demand as well.

Now.. you've been told, by multiple people, that it doesn't matter whether your offer is for a mold or a weapon. The only time it makes a difference is if the weapon is seriously refined or if it has expensive soulgems (e.g. Average or better) in it. Using the blacksmith skill to make it, or the materials required, is negligible. Often the mold goes for higher than the weapon, actually. Stupid? Yes, I think so. But you've been told it often enough times, so don't keep posting your rant on it as if you'll magically change it by doing so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    w&c coulds 3 chips+125k to make at mysterious merchant, chip prices are now 40-50k each so total cost 300k or less and it drops in fb69 which is mold hunted for the cape, also at lvl 70 there is the alternate unicorn bow which costs also <300k to make from tt mats, are ya getting it now, use pwdatabase please and learn value of items
  • ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear
    ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    the penetrator is like the only bow below 90 that gives a crit+1 and good dex, it is way more expensive than a wind and clouds (10x times) lol
    edited February 2009
    the penetrator is like the only bow below 90 that gives a crit+1 and good dex, it is way more expensive than a wind and clouds (10x times) lol

you guys are right and i think im going to grind 3 mil when times come to get the penetrator mold and i will manufacture it myself thx to allb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you guys are right and i think im going to grind 3 mil when times come to get the penetrator mold and i will manufacture it myself thx to allb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

When you get 3mil coin, you'd probably be nearing lvl 60 in which case you can just get the TT60 crossbow (run TT1-1 and it's free)... Also, skills start costing a lot soon, so it's not wise to spend 3mil on dragon orders.