Bank/Inv/Pet expansion

Pockums - Heavens Tear
Pockums - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, I have plans on expanding my bank, inventory, and, for my venomancer, the pet bag. I've done some of that, but I was wondering about the full series of expansion quests.
Here's what I know, and what I'm assuming. (minus anything I've forgotten)

Bank expansion
16 slots = beginning
24 slots = 5x dq21 items or bank expansion stone
36 slots = 10x dq31 items or bank expansion stone
42 slots = bank expansion stone only? and does it only add 8 slots?
50 slots = bank expansion stone only? and does it only add 8 slots?
58 slots = bank expansion stone only?
64 slots = maximum?

Inventory expansion
32 slots = beginning
42 slots = inventory expansion stone only? and does it only add 8 slots?
50 slots = inventory expansion stone only? and does it only add 8 slots?
58 slots = inventory expansion stone only?
64 slots = maximum?

Pet Bag expansion
1 slot = beginning
+1 slot = level 7 venomancer quest
+1 slot = 20 hay or cage
+1 slot = 50 fruit or cage
+1 slot = 100 fungus or cage
up to 10 slots, 1 cage per slot? and are there any other venomancer quests that add to the pet bag?

Overall, I'm trying to figure out whether it's cheaper to get regular bank/inventory/pet bag expansions or supers, and when it's cheaper to go with one over the other.
Post edited by Pockums - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    after the first two dq quests all the later bank expansions are with stones only up to 80 slots, inventory is only stones from the start up to 64, pet up to 10 slots with cages only after the 100fungi part. If you dont intend to do ANY extension quests then super stone is better, otherwise..well its calculable
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    for pet bag after 100 fungus comes 150 wild ginsengs
    bank can be 8x10 big
    its cheaper to buy super stones, except for pet bag, as u can gather materials as you level up
    bank have 2 quests to get 2 rows(8 slots per row)
    all others have to buy, one inv ext stone or safe ext stone will give only one row
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you do both bank expansion quests, you will need 6 safe extension stones or 1 super safe stone to max your bank. Since a super safe stone is 6 times as expensive as single row extension stones, it doesn't matter which ones you buy although it helps not having to save up for all the 12 gold for the super stones but paying in installments of 2 for normal stones.

If you don't do bank expansion quests, get the super stone.

A super inventory stone is always cheaper than buying single row stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rurushi - Sanctuary
    Rurushi - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    which npc got the pet bag extension quest for venos? for some reason i cannot get the quest with my veno in opposite to my archer..
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you don't do bank expansion quests, get the super stone.

That's one way to think of it. Another way to think of it is that the super stone is cheaper than doing the quests and then getting 6 regular stones.

Cost of the super stone = 12 gold

Cost of doing quests + 6 safe stones = 5*6*800 coin + 10*6*1350 coin + 12 gold

Basically, the super stone saves you 105k coin (more if you cat shop the DQ items). If you know you're going to maximize the size of your bank and you're able to get the super stone, you're better off getting the super stone than doing the quests and using regular bank stones.