XP Scroll

Cuthulla - Lost City
Cuthulla - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I try not to complain too much about any game because they all have some flaws. But....I am extermely perplexed because if I am using an xp scroll and I log out, when I get back in the game the scroll will be timed out.

For example..Today(it has happened before today also) I just started a scroll and something came up so I had to log out. I had 58 minutes left on the scroll....basically a brand new scroll. When I got back to my desk and logged in I had 7 minutes left on the scroll .

That was a waste of money. If a scroll times out when I am not even in the game, then anything else on a timer should do the same...I.E daily quest, or hourly quest...but they dont.

Is this because the scroll is a cash shop item so the programmers decided hey, if we burn their scroll while they are logged out, they will just buy another one and we will make .50cents again??

CMON guys dont rip off the players that foot your checks, can something be done about this? Is it a bug, or is it purposly made that way?
Post edited by Cuthulla - Lost City on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    PLEASE dont tell me your whining over 50k..... its the way the game is, be more careful when using scrolls if you dont want to waste that 50k...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Isn't that how all consumables work? It's not really possible(well it is but too troublesome to code) to allow players to keep the exp on even if they log out, it should last for several hours upon consumption unless the player dies/logs out.
  • darknoob
    darknoob Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    PLEASE dont tell me your whining over 50k..... its the way the game is, be more careful when using scrolls if you dont want to waste that 50k...

I dont think money is the issue. Its a matter of principle and/or service. Its not something that should be just swept under the rug!

Also another point, often times users are logged off due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. disconnected).
  • RoarTazz - Heavens Tear
    RoarTazz - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    when not logged in should not time out =========== can't help real life or disconnect