Heavens Tears Predictions (2/22-2/24)

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Etherblade (West)
*incomplete version is up* for tonight. I will predict tomorrow's later tonight.
http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Avengers > RoC in 7 mins

took them more them 45 min against Sparta team
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    roflmao. I was under the impression they could win before RoC is done with WhiteFang.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    all guilds are weaker than u think except for radiance.

20-30 should be able to 3h defend triad (i think) or avenger
    40-50 will be enough for evo/ or egion
    really no idea how strong other guilds are, but guessing no more than 15?
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Only reason we lost to Avengers was that we didnt have enough eyes to spot their ninjia catapulters sneaking behand us, and destroyed our crystal before we got back. Guess we need to be more cautious next time. We had no problem beating them on the front at all.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    roflmao. I was under the impression they could win before RoC is done with WhiteFang.

WhiteFang= 2manned
  • SeraWind - Heavens Tear
    SeraWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Was dissappointing against Avengers tbh considering how badly we pushed them back. :/ Thought there was only 1 catapult at our base or something. Noone really said how many there was. Thought it'd be okay since we had one in theirs. :0 ISLEOFPEN was like a lil damage sponge on their crystal. I wonder how many Avengers showed up...
  • Sorenshi - Heavens Tear
    Sorenshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Only reason we lost to Avengers was that we didnt have enough eyes to spot their ninjia catapulters sneaking behand us, and destroyed our crystal before we got back. Guess we need to be more cautious next time. We had no problem beating them on the front at all.
    Ninja's? b:shocked
    [sigpic]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/rmdesignsdotorg/sorenshi.png[/sigpic]
    Credit to Forsakenx for the awesome banner <3
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ninja's? b:shocked

Ninja's what?

Oh wait, you meant ninjas.

Remember kids, the genitive case can be a powerful weapon, but it must be used responsibly. Otherwise you just end up writing things that make no sense.

Now to wait for Muphries Law to come into play (yes, that was deliberate).
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Was dissappointing against Avengers tbh considering how badly we pushed them back. :/ Thought there was only 1 catapult at our base or something. Noone really said how many there was. Thought it'd be okay since we had one in theirs. :0 ISLEOFPEN was like a lil damage sponge on their crystal. I wonder how many Avengers showed up...

rofl we had a very poor showing, i would say no more than 50, maybe around 40. But yea our front was made of mostly lvl60-70 rofl, i turned into a bm ninja catapuller.
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i had mobbing of 10-15 people on me couple times lmao
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    rofl we had a very poor showing, i would say no more than 50, maybe around 40. But yea our front was made of mostly lvl60-70 rofl, i turned into a bm ninja catapuller.

lvl60-70 or lvl86, no much difference, lemme tell ya b:victory
    20090220201942ss8.jpg
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    so avengers beat RoC? o_o weird, lots has happened since ive been afk.....
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Ya, if you know what happened to RoC last week, you will understand why half of RoC cores and Hong decided to quit. PWI basicly screwed up our offensive battle and wasnt willing to fix it.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rofl we had a very poor showing, i would say no more than 50, maybe around 40.

aren't you a TW guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    what happened? please explain o_o

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    to keep it short, friday tw was canceled and people are running around with free 80m from abusing bug.
    edited February 2009
    ahhh yea mosz told me about that, did that **** the servers econ up?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The bug abuse was pretty bad... I am glad that people got banned for it. I don't understand how RoC fell apart due to a week off of TW? Obviously I wasn't in RoC to see how it went down. It is amazing how stupid little things can turn into such drama. That isn't limited to RoC. Any faction, stupid drama **** blows things up. It amazes me how emotionally UNBALANCED people are.
    edited February 2009
    yea im quitting soon anyways, came for the TW's for the next 2 weeks, but it seems pointless now...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The bug abuse was pretty bad... I am glad that people got banned for it. I don't understand how RoC fell apart due to a week off of TW? Obviously I wasn't in RoC to see how it went down. It is amazing how stupid little things can turn into such drama. That isn't limited to RoC. Any faction, stupid drama **** blows things up. It amazes me how emotionally UNBALANCED people are.

It was just the grain of rice that tipped the scale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Predictions updated for feb 21st.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited February 2009
    lvl60-70 or lvl86, no much difference, lemme tell ya b:victory
    20090220201942ss8.jpg

omfg yea i know, I used Marrow physical a few moments before u attacked me. Totally forgot to use Magic one after it, i havent been playing for like a month and forgot one of the basic things lol........
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RoC a guild formed of mostly some abused by bullies nerds who came here to let thier anger go free you see them you would think oh look high lvls but that nice gear is only a cover up to their zitted beat down faces and puny bodies and I am 100% sure that there response will be something like "no you are the one with zitted face blah blah blah" pfft like I care what do you think about me lol...

just when you think the world had its fill with idiots 100 others rise.....
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RoC a guild formed of mostly some abused by bullies nerds who came here to let thier anger go free you see them you would think oh look high lvls but that nice gear is only a cover up to their zitted beat down faces and puny bodies and I am 100% sure that there response will be something like "no you are the one with zitted face blah blah blah" pfft like I care what do you think about me lol...

your opinions are based upon your ignorance. you got pk'd and you QQ. well boo ****ing hoo cry me a river. why don't you go out, grow up, learn that this is a game and getting pk'd is a part of it. people like you are the reason why PKing is so entertaining.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009

hahahahaha rage harder faggot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009

LOLOLOL RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.................you don't seem to understand that people like you is what makes pking fun.**** more mof0
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Even Im amazed at this sheer amount of ignorance lol.. Someone has some issues they need to let go.. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009

you really QQing about getting pk'd on a pve server? a server where YOU choose to go white name or not? throw your computer out the window plz.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

Emotionally? Hardly. RoC play for actions, never care about losing a land or qq after getting pk'ed. These "stupid little things' were indeed little, but they revealed big things behind them. RoC lost hope on PWI. They need to do a better job.
This discussion has been closed.