Faction Headquarters

Options
mesanx
mesanx Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
I am the leader of a faction. and what i dont like is having to be an **** and make everyone come to archosaur for a guild meeting. I think that there should be guild HQs accesible from any guild manager, and more guild managers should be located. Factions need somwhere where its just them, not all of the merchants and worriors in different factions in archo. take into consideration making places you can teleport to from the guild manager that is not part of the world that completely private.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't touch me...or i'll kick your **** out of the faction. Have a nice day. b:pleased
Post edited by mesanx on

Comments

• Arboria - Lost City
    Arboria - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It would be a great idea for a special place that only members of any certain guild could go, that is seperate from the rest of the world. Like the "Den of Rabid Wolves" or "Cave of The Vicious" ect...
  • Cirele - Lost City
    Cirele - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like the idea, Guild Wars had this and it made things so much easier also it hade venders you could access. But i think you should only have a Faction headquarters if you own territory. Then the developers dont have to worry about to much land making you know.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    An instanced Guild Meeting Hall, I like it. I would include at the very least a Banker and an Auctioneer, and of course a mailbox.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you go as squad inside a dungeon, you get a private place I think right?

So, they could make a dungeon meeting hall. or just use one of the FB and make sure you do not bother the mobs.
  • Dauthus - Sanctuary
    Dauthus - Sanctuary Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you go as squad inside a dungeon, you get a private place I think right?

So, they could make a dungeon meeting hall. or just use one of the FB and make sure you do not bother the mobs.
    Then only 6 members of the faction could be there at a time. I think the idea is an instance where the faction can go, and only the faction can go. A faction bank, mailbox, etc would be cool to include there.

The FB thing would would work if you wanted a quiet place for a "date" maybe... lol
  • mesanx
    edited February 2009
    Options
    haha for a date, thats true. but think of the factions like NWO or DREAMING with like 200 members.... an fb wouldnt work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't touch me...or i'll kick your **** out of the faction. Have a nice day. b:pleased
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yes in Guild Wars we had great fun in our Guild Hall and met there to chat and even party. Good idea that you will need to buy with funds collected by the Faction
  • Pixiewink - Heavens Tear
    Pixiewink - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Would be neat to be able to build it too. Make it look exactly how you want it to.
  • Cirele - Lost City
    Cirele - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In guild wars man we use that alot you dont build the guild hall but theres an assortment to choose from. so they would prob do the same
  • AirHealer - Heavens Tear
    AirHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What I think is that each faction should get a room or fortress or something. Maybe someplace only faction members could go to, perhaps from a teleport master. Then the whole guild/faction can meet there and stuff. Then, as the guild expands to lvl 2 or lvl 3 or takes territory or something their meeting place expands.

It would also be really cool if there was stuff you could purchase from either the boutique or a merchant thing so that you could "Pimp out" your guild space.
  • mesanx
    edited March 2009
    Options
    that would be awsome if the leader had the power to customize their own headquarters with lik 150 seats arount a big table.lol. but yeah this is definatly somthing for the makers/editors to think about....i mean we all need a place to meet with our faction...not out in the middle of friggen archosaur XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would agree with this option actually. I might wind up making a faction myself soon and the meeting area would be a great addition to it. But the option shouldn't be given to you right off the bat from making a faction, make it so that your faction has to be at least level 2 and then they would get their own lobby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Personally, I don't see the point of gathering for a guild meeting. Just going on faction chat should suffice.

I do think this is an awesome idea regardless, especially if it has a castle-like appearance and a throne for the guild leader :P
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Personally, I don't see the point of gathering for a guild meeting. Just going on faction chat should suffice.

I do think this is an awesome idea regardless, especially if it has a castle-like appearance and a throne for the guild leader :P

One main reason i could see for this is actually is for gathering before TW. there could be a teleport master in the building that teleports the users to the battlefield so they won't be in tows so much or even for trade parties in factions.

Area to use as the raw of this room: Cube of Fate rooms. Take out the things in there now and place small pillows or chairs, i say pillows that way they don't have to program a new way for characters to sit down, and your all set. They should make this accessible via the teleport masters as opposed to the guild manager, teleport in and out of this room is free but teleports to places other then archosaur cost normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]