I need a respond now... Very long.

watah
watah Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hi.. I read some of the post that already been posted but this topic is not about botting or whatever the other topic mention. This is based on the valentine Boutique QUEST (yes it’s a quest) where you purchase any of the 3 fashion in Boutique shop with golds (either with ingame money or real money) and turn this quest in with the item and you will get reward with specific amount of pigments in return. Amount is different depend on which item you turn in. (doesn't it sound suspiciously planned by the dev)??

While I’m writing this; I’m very angry and frustrated, so please ignore the grammar. And the reason I Posted this here is because you guy refuse to respond back to my email.
Let me put this in points so it easier to read and understand;

-You guy released a Patch and for some reason you guy didn't even test it out first before releasing it.. (I wonder who’s to blame)

-Seem so intentionally done where people buy this item, and then turn this item in for a reward. I mean not ONE specific item, but any of the 3 Duke fashion will do, where each fashion give out different result. (Doesn’t it sound suspicious?)

-MANY MANY people reported this very VERY VERRRYY early on, and you guy didn’t do a single thing until way way WAYYY later. You guy could've shut of the server very earlier on but did not do so.

-DID not give out specific detail at all OR EVEN a warning message like "DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE EXPLOIT, WE ARE WORKING ON IT” or something similar.

-All of the sudden, I see a message from GM saying something similar "THERE WILL BE NO ROLL BACK" (From here, I was so pissed that I decide to participate in the exploit as well), It’s not a very fair decision, and it’s not about greed it’s just a moment of anger and madness.

-You guy banned people who actually participate but what about those who didn’t participate and did a trade with people who did? I mean this player can later use the money and purchase items from auction and resell it etc... Where’s the fairness in that?

-Your TOS is nothing when the mistake was intentionally done by you and your company where it does seem like a scam. WHY?? I get no respond back FOR OVER A WEEK now... I send many many tickets and even tried the phone number and there is no respond at all. You guy even blocked me off the forum!

OK.. Now that been said, here is my situation;
I logged on and see people asking to buy any DUKES fashion for a high price. I was like; it must be very popular so why not. This player willing to pay 400k for any of the top or skirts until he gets a Perfect Pink or black or Pure white from Duke TOP/Skirt (I’m not really into fashion much so I don’t know if there is such colors). So I sold to him like 60Golds worth and finally ran out of golds and still didn’t get those colors.. I was making 100k extra from each top/skirt I sold. So I decide to use my credit card to buy more golds since this player request for more. After this, it got very suspicious so I ask a friend what’s the conversion rate from gold to coins? Then they reply back with 300k for each gold because of some quest bugged. They told me go and read WORLD CHAT, and from there I found out everything. I was angry so I pm a GM and told the gm about it and ask for a roll back. This GM replies back with “We are not planning a roll back” and ask what will happen and I didn’t get a reply back. I was very angry and speechless so I sat there for hours reading and reading (in state of confusion)… and very later on I see gm posted publicly ‘We are not finalize with the roll back’ (something similar to that)… and from there I used the rest of my 50 newly bought golds and participate in the events as well. I wasn’t planning on a charge back because I’m addicted to this game, but now you guy leave me no choice, I will give you guy some time to read this before I do a charge back. If I still don’t get a reply in the next 2 days I will call the credit card company and get my money back… I spend like over 200$ in the past months.

Please post what you think and please do not reply back with something like ‘ haha you spend real life money ‘ etc.. Cause it’s my money and I can do whatever I like. And do not post something like you won’t get your money back etc.. cause I will and I can. WHY? Because I’m the consumer where I use money to Purchase the goods (service) and in return the service wasn’t there. I can give you many example but I’m tired.. just think of internet provider where it keep getting disconnected and you call them and they give you a month of free service in return because of their error/mistake/or issue.

Thx for reading.
Post edited by watah on

Comments

• Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What exactly is your complaint? It sounds to me like you purchased gold and sold boutique items to players. Is your complaint that you didn't get all the details of the exploit and feel cheated that you weren't able to directly participate like everyone else? We all got screwed on that deal. Live with it.

Fees:

PWE may charge fees to access and acquire certain game items or participate in game activities on the Website and may allow the purchase of in game "points" that may be applied to the purchase of in game items or activities ("Zen") ANY APPLICABLE ZEN, FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON. ZEN HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. PWE may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement its fees, billing methods and terms applicable to Zen or to any purchases on the Website, and post those changes in these Terms, in separate Terms of Sale or in other terms or agreements posted on the Website or otherwise provided to you by PWE. Such modifications, amendments, supplements or Terms of Sale shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website and shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your account at any time.

If you claim a chargeback for any reason, we have the right to investigate and dispute such chargeback. If we believe that your chargeback requirement is spurious, unreasonable, or invalid, we may take the dispute to court. If your chargeback is deemed invalid, you agree to pay for all fees and costs resulting from the disputed chargeback, including but is not limited to legal fees and expenses, damages, monies lost due to non-operation, and chargeback fees.

You may pay for any applicable fees and charges or for Zen by major credit card, PayPal
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    watah wrote: »
    Hi.. I read some of the post that already been posted but this topic is not about botting or whatever the other topic mention. This is based on the valentine Boutique QUEST (yes it
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What exactly is your complaint? It sounds to me like you purchased gold and sold boutique items to players. Is your complaint that you didn't get all the details of the exploit and feel cheated that you weren't able to directly participate like everyone else? We all got screwed on that deal. Live with it.

I think he got banned.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello there,

This topic has already been addressed numerous times. If you have a question about your account being banned, please send a ticket to Customer Support.

We are still in the process of sorting out last Friday's incident so they have been a busy. We apologize for that. If you have already sent in a ticket and have not received a response yet, please check your Junk mail folder. If there is still nothing there, feel free to PM me your account name and I will forward it directly to the Customer Support team.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    davais wrote: »
    I think he got banned.

Rereading FTW
    -All of the sudden, I see a message from GM saying something similar "THERE WILL BE NO ROLL BACK" (From here, I was so pissed that I decide to participate in the exploit as well), It
This discussion has been closed.