Blademaster Suggestions!!!!

Options
mesanx
mesanx Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Blademaster
I would say that blademasters should be more melee than anything, with spells also.....just mostly combat. For statistics when lvled up, i usually go 2 on str, 2 on dex/vit, and 1 on magic. I think that blademasters should be more of sword users and not axes because they have a **** high str requirement, and swords have a faster attk. also considering that most blademaster spells are for swords. I also think that blademasters should be a heavy armour class more of a elemental resistance class, because you are melee most of the time.only exeptions for melee are spells like drakes ray. Thankyou for viewing :)

Questions about blademasters? PM Kinjoth on the Sanctuary server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't touch me...or i'll kick your **** out of the faction. Have a nice day. b:pleased
Post edited by mesanx on

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol.
    10charla
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Nalle - Lost City
    Nalle - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ^

..But yeah, not goingto start correcting everything but this I could do, about the blademaster skills,

http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php
    Zelex - Lvl 73 Blademaster
    Nalle - Lvl 73 Wizard
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Umm I'm confused.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I believe 90% of this forum know better information then you about BMs :3
    Back.
  • Cosenmonduur - Heavens Tear
    Cosenmonduur - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    erm... My Blademaster is only tiny, but I dare say he's coping fine with no added MP and I'm almost exclusively using special attacks.

How much HP and phys DEF do you have with that build? How do you stay alive?

with constructive regards

Corsen
  • mosh
    mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I LOL'ed on your suggestion. GG b:bye
    Pain is the name
    PaS - Being 2nd is not an option
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont even understand what this post is about. I dont troll or flame but this one truly deserves it
  • PXRage - Heavens Tear
    PXRage - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    lol.
    10charla

lmao. be nice. ;p
  • BladeLegions - Heavens Tear
    BladeLegions - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I suppose I'm glad that you didn't create the blademaster class....
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ..................................lol...............................................
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Gesar - Lost City
    Gesar - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mesanx wrote: »
    I would say that blademasters should be more melee than anything, with spells also.....just mostly combat. For statistics when lvled up, i usually go 2 on str, 2 on dex/vit, and 1 on magic. I think that blademasters should be more of sword users and not axes because they have a **** high str requirement, and swords have a faster attk. also considering that most blademaster spells are for swords. I also think that blademasters should be a heavy armour class more of a elemental resistance class, because you are melee most of the time.only exeptions for melee are spells like drakes ray. Thankyou for viewing :)

i dont see ANY suggestion here....
    all i can see is... well... pile of WRONG...
  • tekyo
    tekyo Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hahaha, are you xmesanx?

I saw this male BM guy at the Inn of the eagle, I think around lvl 2-3...

Funny stuff b:pleased
  • Dess - Heavens Tear
    Dess - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mesanx wrote: »

Um, dude, not to be rude or anythin, but yer pretty much wrong on all of this. Ive got almost 1800 mp right now, an still have the same 5 mag i did when i started out (arcane headgear, with a mp boost). Wpn types dont come into play till lvl 29. And i cant even figure out what the hell your talkin about with the last sentence (the one about element resistances and spells). My advice to you: spend some time actually PLAYING as a bm before givin advice on how to be one.