Comments

• bustyglory
    bustyglory Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Also what are the mage build on veno?
  • dragonbreaker
    dragonbreaker Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    why didn't you edit your frist post instead of double posting ?!?!!?!
  • Eternalfling - Heavens Tear
    Eternalfling - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mage Build: basically, put enough into strength to wear the best robe armor for your level and put everything else into magic.

(below is copied from the veno guide: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=4261)
    STR = (Your level + 8) / 2
    MAG = (At least Your level x 3)
    VIT = (Remaining points)
    AGI = 3

As for veno vs. cleric, since they play very different roles in a party, I will assume you are comparing them for their solo ability?

Veno has her personal tank so it's much easier to solo compared to other classes. And we have access to the ultimate (some may call it imbalanced) herc and nix. b:laugh

I have heard that high level cleric can solo very well as well. But at the low level, it's a lot of hit, run and repeat. Painful to solo level, IMHO.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you really like the idea of getting easy squad invites, pick Cleric. If you really like being self-sufficient, pick Veno. Although at higher levels us Venos are pretty well sought after for luring in FB's. Once you get a herc you will get easy invites as well. We're a dime a dozen though, so make sure you stand out as a good player or you can forget what I just said.