FACTION suggestion

xiii7blackcat
xiii7blackcat Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
Im a leader of a nice faction. Its nice , but there are some things , that miss.

1. A faction "bank". A basket in the faction window where everybody can transfer his money. Only the leader can take it . So you mustnt visit ervey member and trade with him. It will be faster and easier to save the money for upgrade the level.

2. A cupboard inside the faction window. It will exchange the slogan. In it you can write around 150 char (including more types) . Using it for important infos like news from PW !!!b:chuckle

I will cry for happiness if you make it in game. Thanks from my faction .

L.g : xiiiBlackCat
Post edited by xiii7blackcat on

Comments

• Killllrain - Sanctuary
    Killllrain - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thanks from my faction if yyou do this aswell b:laughb:victory
  • Arboria - Lost City
    Arboria - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This sounds like a very good idea, also maybe a place to put items in for the faction to trade.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    How about expanding the faction Slogan and put in spaces and punctuations like ".",",","?",""", ect
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Cirele - Lost City
    Cirele - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    But what if the guild leader disbands and keeps all the money? If the guild disbands and there is money in the guild bank then it should be evenly distrubuted between all its members. Cause nothing is stoping me from creating a guild and taking all the money.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Im a leader of a nice faction. Its nice , but there are some things , that miss.

1. A faction "bank". A basket in the faction window where everybody can transfer his money. Only the leader can take it . So you mustnt visit ervey member and trade with him. It will be faster and easier to save the money for upgrade the level.

I will cry for happiness if you make it in game. Thanks from my faction .

L.g : xiiiBlackCat

I think to send money by mail is posible right?