Barbs get Short end in Customizations?

chiikk0
chiikk0 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
ive seen this in a few other threads and im doing this cus i just want the GMS to get the point that honestly we get the short end on the stick on customizations. We can't change nothing other then our eye colour???? and body which every class can do. Even VENOS in our class get to change.

I mean come on at least let us change our face features, or change our fur colour..Gives us some options... I see all the other classes look extrmes from dracula to the damn britney spears.

I just want it to be fair , seems we get screwed

1. Give us more Presets, options to change our face presets, fur colour at least

2. Just suggestion that if your a damn panda you transform to a panda.. wolf to a wolf.. etc

3. GIVE US MORE OPTIONS LOL or at LEAST dont give us a MAKEOVER scroll and give us some Exp / $ for that quest(you damn teasers).. THAT THING IS A KICK IN THE **** when we get it lmao. Can't even trade it

ps - i know ive repeated myself 2-3 times by now but im just trying to prove a point across.. GIVE US MORE OPTIONS :D

A PW fan/supporter/customer
Post edited by chiikk0 on

Comments

• menger
    menger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I concur wolves should turn into wolves, pandas into pandas and so forth.
  • Katsumikit - Sanctuary
    Katsumikit - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with you, its total bulls**t. I'm a veno, but I love to mess around when creating a character, when I saw that the barbarians have almost NO customization, it struck me like lighting(that was lame...XD) I don't think it would be SO HARD to implement maybe just furcolor change? I don't know much about the engineering of these games, but PWE makes a lot of money, and it wouldn't be the first time more presets and things were added. And I also agree with the transformations. Wolf to wolf, panda to panda, and tiger to tiger (:
  • Purritan - Sanctuary
    Purritan - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Can you do that too i wanna change fur and white tiger is cool and all. but i wanna make mine like a real tiger and not just color white