MysticAve -HT-

Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter
MysticAve is a guild for people who have a sence of humor and enjoy having fun, we do not consider ourselves one of those guildes that fill the forums will rules and we love jokes and having fun.

We are not one of those guides that are run by a level 20 (Tho I did start MysticAve at lvl 37) we can offer support and help In any capacity required.

Leader: Myself I do not consider myself as a leader because the success of MysticAve depends on team effort to succeed

Director: MissKazami

Marshals: Darkxn powerhouse leveler and self proclaimed sexy panda
Gemesisfury - The Killer wolf
Executers: Faize, Xx_iori_xX, Kyberas and WANTEDs

As for recruiting as you may notice we use the world chat to recruit very rarely for we usually recruit friends and people we know.
We currently have a strong alliance with a developing faction known as idiology.

We recruit all levels most of us are very active and all of us are friends.
The Rules:
No umm... err hmm... Rules are for 4yr olds in kindergarden we believe you are mature enough (or immature enough) to make your own rules.

So if comes down to this, if you want to have fun (thats what PW is about) if you have to make friends if you want help with your quests or you just wanna join and chillax then all I can say is MysticAve is t he faction for you! see you in game! my ign is Mysticlifex b:bye
We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
(Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
Post edited by Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear on

Comments