Frogling Extinction?

dawndreamer
dawndreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
So I'm trying to farm mats and I find that the frogling has very good rates for a matereal I need, I go to co'ords listed here and no froglings... anywhere. Are they extinct? Am I dumb and cant see them? Help.
Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction..... Mages should 2X mana cost increase...... BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all...... Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy..... Clerics should only be able to heal npc's.... Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1
There, I balanced the game... You can thank me later.

TY Mr_Gripb:chuckle
Post edited by dawndreamer on

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Froglings are a rare spawn. once every 12 hours.

~S
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wait what? You're farming mats so you're looking for froglings? Frogling is a mob and a pet, it doesn't have "rates" for mats. It's a rare pet that spawns only a few times a day and usually by the time it spawns it's caught.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • dawndreamer
    edited February 2009
    Wait what? You're farming mats so you're looking for froglings? Frogling is a mob and a pet, it doesn't have "rates" for mats. It's a rare pet that spawns only a few times a day and usually by the time it spawns it's caught.

Its a mob you can kill... therefore having a "rate" of dropping certain materials (mats).
    Apparently though, most tame it for a pet, and its a rare spawn. THATS what I was missing. But thanks for treating me like a moron, when you obviously didn't have a clue of what else this creature is good for.
    Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction..... Mages should 2X mana cost increase...... BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all...... Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy..... Clerics should only be able to heal npc's.... Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1

• dawndreamer
    edited February 2009
    Froglings are a rare spawn. once every 12 hours.

~S
    Thanks. That's the part I didn't get.

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Its a mob you can kill... therefore having a "rate" of dropping certain materials (mats).
    Apparently though, most tame it for a pet, and its a rare spawn. THATS what I was missing. But thanks for treating me like a moron, when you obviously didn't have a clue of what else this creature is good for.

Well excuse me if venos keep flipping out head over heels whenever someone kills a rare spawn. If you actually killed it, my confusion would have been the least of the comments treating you like a moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well excuse me if venos keep flipping out head over heels whenever someone kills a rare spawn. If you actually killed it, my confusion would have been the least of the comments treating you like a moron.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Fail reading. We have already established that I missed what rates he was talking about.

And I wasn't calling him a moron; that was his own choice of words *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Fail reading. We have already established that I missed what rates he was talking about.

And I wasn't calling him a moron; that was his own choice of words *rolls eyes*

You treated him like a moron thus his statement.

Failure of logic on your part.

BTW, pot, have you met the kettle yet? It's black as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawndreamer
    edited February 2009
    SHE says thanks anyways.

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    You treated him like a moron thus his statement.

Failure of logic on your part.

BTW, pot, have you met the kettle yet? It's black as well.

There was no logic in my post; there didn't need to be. I said I didn't treat her like a moron, and there's no logic to be argued there. And yes I have met the kettle. It's strange, he had a name that was all caps and looks rather moronic.

Edit: Are you related to Kingpiccolo by any chance? If not you guys should get together. You're so alike I'm sure it'd be a match made in heaven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.