LC GM's Please...

Options
blooknight
blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
ok heres my 2nd post since you guys seemed to deny my suggestion AND DELETED MY 1ST POST.
-Edited-

here is an image of a bow that can be made from the mats of HARPY WRAITH.

A BOSS THAT CANNOT BE KILLED BY NORMAL MEANS. NOT EVEN MY. OR CH. PW SERVERS HAVE OBTAINED IT BY NORMAL MEANS.

please do something about it. thank you very much.

PS. -Edited- who seems to be non existant for u GM's freely Bugged the boss Harpy Wraith and gave the mats to him. and she freely hacks HH and other bosses too. im so jealous of her...

Q_Q
Post edited by blooknight on

Comments

• Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Agreed. The materials for these weapons were acquired while violating YOUR ToS.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If the price is right, they will probably pretend it never happened, and with +10 on that xbow, it appears it is.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If the price is right, they will probably pretend it never happened, and with +10 on that xbow, it appears it is.

Well then if it's ok to bug Harpy Wraith, anyone for World boss pt? b:angry

Seriously, They should have taken back the items before and their stupidity has lead to further complication.

Well done GMs, this is worse than Friday the 13th and that Jonas Blessing put together.
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why do people even QQ about jonas blessing?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well then if it's ok to bug Harpy Wraith, anyone for World boss pt? b:angry

Seriously, They should have taken back the items before and their stupidity has lead to further complication.

Well done GMs, this is worse than Friday the 13th and that Jonas Blessing put together.

Agreed... they're being too gentle about exploits. They offer too many "warnings" and "please don't do it" to some REALLY big issues, that are going to end very badly. Consequently, people just flat out don't care, because they know they're going to get a finger wag and sent on their way out. I think they really need to do something about this, and not the public relation "We'll look into it" kind of something.

Edit: Jonas: Hey guys! I deal 30% more damage, I'll one-shot you some more without spark or crit!
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Maybe there was a reason it was deleted? Seems to me like the forumrules clearly state not to discuss such matters on forum. Screenshot and name were edited out for that reason. Please send a ticket to Customer Support instead.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.