V-Day Finished without warning? Need GM answer plz, dont b scared...

2»

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    accept the entire day and night that they could have spent collecting roses.... but what would you know about how hard roses are to get since your a FEMALE character in Heavens Tear.

You should shut up. I give you one point for being on LC so maybe it's different but because of half the guys whining about the event I logged onto a male character and went to mine 99 roses. It wasn't that bad. I agree that your end of the deal blows and your server makes your job different but don't take it out on females. And I repeat: IT WASN'T THAT BAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i agree with everything that these guys r saying, i have 3 faithful wishes and nothing to do with them now that the event is over. i was a bit confused on the first day and only got 9 roses, then i found out about the faithful wishes and assumed there would atleast be one more day to make up for it, i mean wat if sum guy actually had a life and went out on a date for valentines day and couldnt get the roses?
    Title: Patch Notes Version 80Date: 2009-02-17

Events:
    Spring Festival and Valentine

Spring Festival and Valentine’s Day events are now over! Saint Valentine will remain in game for one more week so turn in your Valentine's Day items while you still can! Keep an eye out in the events page for upcoming events!

Hopefully that means you can hand in the roses for your last wish to get the key. Not sure if chests will still be around though.

Luckily for me I can trade in my regards for the pigments. b:victory
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Personally i think this event is a waste of time for male characters.
    The only thing they can do (and are doing already) is selling their 99 roses to the higher bidder.
    I mean, it takes 2-3 hours (not sure) to pick 99 roses, for what? 7k xp? Thats what i call a real waste of time. Its faster for them to go kill mobs and earn xp easier.

Also, the PWI regards from the chests is the real epic fail. Females gets 245k xp (at level 79) for 99 roses, and our version of the "chest reward" is a necklace that gives minor stats and 4% xp. THAT is a real reward, not more useless PWI regards. b:angry

In the end, i think if this event is continuing after maint, i think they should at least increase the xp reward for male characters.
  • Mogambo - Lost City
    Mogambo - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    noooo b:cry i got pked over 250 times for this
    i still have 99 roses for my forth attempt and the event is over
    b:angry GMs cheated us b:angry
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    noooo b:cry i got pked over 250 times for this
    i still have 99 roses for my forth attempt and the event is over
    b:angry GMs cheated us b:angry

I kinda agree. They should have added a date to when this event will finish (to the event page). Even if this event isn't finished after maint, they still should add a date.
  • Mogambo - Lost City
    Mogambo - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What do i do with the 99 roses, 3 pendant frags , 3 faithful wishes
    I cant drop or trade them
    The valentine NPC only allows to craft doesnt take this stuff away.
    I want to free my inventory slots b:angry
  • Meryell - Heavens Tear
    Meryell - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I want to free my inventory slots

Same here. That stuff blocks inventory slots ans can't be removed.
    I had to pay a lot to get a pendant anyway. But well... I'm fine with it. Just would be glad if I could discard the 'remains'. ;)

A short remark @ the community and I don't care if you flame on me for that:

Sure, there were certain things not planned that well and maybe it wold have been better if they had lasted the event a little bit longer so anybody gets a fair chance no matter which time zone he/she live's in.

But I never saw a community whining and flaming like that and I saw a lot. In every other game community I am playing such a behavior would be a reason for a ban. Think of it.
  • Rebela - Heavens Tear
    Rebela - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    same here..
    i have 3 pendant frags. wish i could trade the honey chocolate or honey frag.items for the last pendant frag, with the npc.. so i can make the pendant at least..
    or it would have been really nice if the pendant frags could be tradeable, so we can buy from other players the needed frags to make the item..
    things like 1 fragment away from manufacturing the item..made the event useless..:| b:surrender
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have to say I'm very upset that the event was ended on such short notice, and only lasted a week unlike the other events. I picked 400 flowers (on the pvp server >.>) two days ago, and for what?

I was happy to see you guys left the NPC with the quest (forgot his name), and then I notice he doesn't even have the quest! What kind of sick joke is that?! Do the GMs honestly think that someone would have gotten 4 of the items needed to make the key or pendant, and then forgot to make them?? Seriously, if you're going to leave the NPC, you should've left the NPC with the quest. I've never been upset with the game until now, and I've been playing since day one. What was done was pointless, inconsistant, and unfair.
  • arashiice
    arashiice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol im suprised any1 answered to my thread i did it 2 vent my frustration, b:victory.

anyway im glad others can c the unfairness of this event, i mean i was lucky i didnt have school today so i stayed up for the chests and got 50 PWI regards, lol not gr8 but at least i got it, now i find out its over, and i can only make pigments so not very fair there either.

I have a suggestion y dont the gm's push the values for watever u have from v day quest up to 20k at the npcs?for anything evaluating to a key or pigment or pendant? pendant fragments 6k each when sold, pwi regards 5k each (as 4 needed for a pigment), 6k each for faithful wishes and 20k for the pigments? at least we men get money for this. even if this seems 2 muc h money at least consider it... after all right now all its worth is 100 for certain items...

PS: btw if any1 thinks im doin this for personal gain ur dam right.
  • Rafastorm - Sanctuary
    Rafastorm - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    and i thought some WoW events were bad, this one was just a huge mistake, starting with the fact that i find more important my mouse, then trying to pickup a flower that everybody wants to pickup too
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you give us an event with barely enough time for many to finish think this is a clever move for PWI i dont and im sure many others will agree i picked 401 roses on the 2nd day knowing i had plenty of time to hand in 99 a day with my GF and the day b4 i hand in my fourth lot u guys r closing it b:angry it doesnt make sence i heard it was going to be a 10 day event is it possibly coz u aint making any money from this one ? i really think u should consider keeping it going for longer it will defenatly put me off any future events and many others i think would like a reply from someone who deals with the events in PWI with a gd answer.

where did you hear its gonna be 10 days from?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    and i thought some WoW events were bad, this one was just a huge mistake, starting with the fact that i find more important my mouse, then trying to pickup a flower that everybody wants to pickup too

This isn't the place to critique another companies game, and can get a thread locked fast. Just a head's up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shamina - Heavens Tear
    Shamina - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I want to free my inventory slots b:angry
    U can sell em to npc for 0 coins, so its not a problem.
    I managed to deliver stuff for 4 times and got both pigment and pendant and times exp, so this event was fair for me. It's about luck if u find chest or not, its not like everyoene should find one.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Almost all games V-day event re 11-02/17-02, so is the normal amount of days that lasted this event ;)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    accept the entire day and night that they could have spent collecting roses.... but what would you know about how hard roses are to get since your a FEMALE character in Heavens Tear.

Seriously ... cry more.

I am a male. Got all 4 days with 99 roses per day. It wasn't hard, just a little time consuming. Seeing as most people on here are so ignorant and forget this is a free game, they feel entitled to something "better" ALWAYS!

Regardless of what PWI does, it will never be good enough for most of you so just quit yer freaking crying already.

Valentines is a FEMALE holiday and any of you that deny that have no wife, girlfriend, or rosey palm to celebrate with. Males could care less about V-day and the event benefited the people it should have.
  • Gyatso - Sanctuary
    Gyatso - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The event was a good idea, but the ending was pretty ****-poor. GMs please take note that many players including myself are stuck with multiple items from the event, which are now useless, as you guys didn't include a way to finish the quest with left over roses.

I got 99 three times, and was going for 4 to get key/belt. However, the event ended suddenly and now im left with roses, frags, wishes and all that other useless **** - but no ribbons to turn the useless **** into potentially awesome **** that would've made the event worthwhile.

Even if you guys could somehow give us an extra day or two to finish the event, it would be hugely appreciated by many PWi players. And it would probably take some heat off you after last weeks **** up