Clerics are the best because..

Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
We are the best because...

We have razor feathers a nice AoE that uses no spark or chi (8 meters 200% wep damage and +2258.2)
Clerics are enabled to use physical aswell as magical attacks, clerics do not struggle to find a spot in squads.
Grinding on poison mobs is a walk in the park since we have purify.
the lonest lasting sleep in the game..
I think this list can just go on..
We can solo bosses that other classes cannot at lower levels (krixx at level 50 dismal shade at level 40)

so... can anyone add to this list?
We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
(Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
Post edited by Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    For the record yes I'm a very confident cleric some may same c0cky I say confident =)
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Krixx az lv38
    Suzerix at lv48
    Dismisal Shade *when ever you have enuff pots or simply a mp charm*
    and so on

*but Chin and other psy mobs own us bad ^_^*
    b:dirty
  • _tina_ - Lost City
    _tina_ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Soloed Chin at 79 with 1500 phy deff b:chuckle

Mantavip (75 boss)+ 2 guards ... killed with the help of 1 more cleric at lvl 65

b:victory
    ****.****.ins
    Cuz theyll Kick your **** before you spot them
    b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Chin is pretty much a joke once you reach your 70s =D GL!

Also being able to TT solo was nice, you can start around your mid 60s (for TT60), chientien(sp?) is also soloable from around 65 but thers no room for mistakes at this lvl and u need mp regen for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Clerics are the best because...

Everyone needs us and we generally dont need anyone. b:victory

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryocean - Lost City
    Ryocean - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Whaat?! We can solo Suzerix? How?!
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    For the record yes I'm a very confident cleric some may same c0cky I say confident =)

Some might say "Idiotic", and anything else along that line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Whaat?! We can solo Suzerix? How?!
    You can solo it now lol.
    Just few thingies needed:
    1st.about 40mp pots @ your lv
    2nd.about 6 Jade powders @ your lv
  • Ryocean - Lost City
    Ryocean - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sweet! Thats super duper mega awesome! (Take that 'minimun 10 characters'!)
  • Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    kinda funny, after reading the thread I decided to go and try out suzy. Soloed at 50 without a hitch, just burned through mp pots like madness. Not at all hard, I was never in a position where I felt I might have to make a break for it. With over 4k water def I easily laughed off his damage.

We rock because we're our own party, tank, DD, healer and buffer. Tanking weak stuff of course.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Suzi weak lol?
    I dont know any other calls except veno who can solo it without hp charms before 65+.
    edited February 2009
    clerics can solo about any magic mob,

Suzerix and Krixxix are slices of cake (I can kill Krixxix without hp/mp pots/charm)
    Mantavip scout I can but won't lol not willing to give my charm up for it.
    Dismal Shade a level 40 could do him lol
    The 3rd boss from the 51 culti
    yeah basically if it's magic then a cleric can bring them down to their level.
  • Tarck - Heavens Tear
    Tarck - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    they have the most buffs
    edited February 2009
    umm ok lol I think the is obviouse
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    clerics can solo about any magic mob,
    go solo drum in 1-1, i'll be waiting.
    Suzerix and Krixxix are slices of cake (I can kill Krixxix without hp/mp pots/charm)
    you have at least 20 levels on krix and a good 10 on suz, they're both incredibly easy when you out level them by such a large margin. go find something your own level you big bully.
    Mantavip scout I can but won't lol not willing to give my charm up for it.
    no you can't. don't even pretend kiddy.
    Dismal Shade a level 40 could do him lol
    on a level 40, 1 hit by dismal shades poison ticks over 70, 2nd 150, 3rd 190, etc. a level 40 arcane cannot tank dismal shade.
    The 3rd boss from the 51 culti
    the fire damage from both elemental culti bosses do roughly 100 dmg on first tick, not likely 1,500 hp can do it efficiently enough to matter.
    yeah basically if it's magic then a cleric can bring them down to their level.
    i don't agree in the slightest. sure, i solo a lot of elite monsters, but i know my limits. you're still low, get to a level where you matter.
    edited February 2009
    Mantavip hits 300-600 dmg lol? maybe you should "TRY"

We can take dismal because we have "PURIFY" you should get it, you will find it usefull

Krixxix, Suzerix my friend solo'd Dismal and Krixxix at level 42.

i am really ashamed you know so little for such a high level
    edited February 2009
    Clerics and Venos are over powered In this game, and I like that :-)
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Mantavip hits 300-600 dmg lol? maybe you should "TRY"
    i've done it, i wont do it again, he would trash you. don't try to play it off, i know you've never done it.
    We can take dismal because we have "PURIFY" you should get it, you will find it usefull
    we have it, but at level 40, likely enough it wont be high enough level(spirit/coin cost, level requirement, etc) to be effective to solo it. try again.
    Krixxix, Suzerix my friend solo'd Dismal and Krixxix at level 42.
    your friend soloed them, i want proof. it isn't possible where i stand as krixx would hit well over 500 on a level 40, and a level 40 arcane has under 1,000 hp. dismal has a stacking ability that would outdo his ironheart spamming and purify ability alone, this is just pointless to even try at such a low level.
    i am really ashamed you know so little for such a high level
    i'm sure i know quite a bit more than you do about this game. give me proof to your claims.
    edited February 2009
    Hmm.. I have a level
    54 barbarian
    44 archer
    39 Bm
    65 cleric
    35 wiz

Now you reckon you know more than me? I would not post somethine unless I am confident i am correct.

My Purify is level 1 always has been always will be

Hmm I said he was level 42 not 40, He was 1.4khp stop assuming everyone is like you

By the way when i said my friend solo'd suzerix at level 42 i just mean krixxix, It was a typing accident.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Hmm.. I have a level
    54 barbarian
    44 archer
    39 Bm
    65 cleric
    35 wiz
    we're talking about clerics, who cares about your other toons.
    My Purify is level 1 always has been always will be
    stop right there. there is no way in hell you soloed mantavip with level 1 purify. there's just damn way in hell you did it. his debuff knocks your water defense to 200, then he's instantly hitting 500s or higher. guess what? you didn't solo it.
  • Mysticfear - Heavens Tear
    Mysticfear - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Umm no one really cares not even me.

Ironheart stacks for more than 800hp per second dude did you know ironheart stacks?
    3 stacks and it's 1.1k per second heal

you just don't understand clerics are more than Healers.
    There is no point in this Forp you are not proving a point, all you are doing is trying to degrade me and failing bad.

Keep ranting on if you wish, I am done and you my forpforpforp have a good one and don't worry if you ever need help with krixxix or suzerix even Dismal since you can't I am willing to help you because not all clerics have seen the light.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Umm no one really cares not even me.

Ironheart stacks for more than 800hp per second dude did you know ironheart stacks?
    3 stacks and it's 1.1k per second heal

you just don't understand clerics are more than Healers.
    There is no point in this Forp you are not proving a point, all you are doing is trying to degrade me and failing bad.

Keep ranting on if you wish, I am done and you my forpforpforp have a good one and don't worry if you ever need help with krixxix or suzerix even Dismal since you can't I am willing to help you because not all clerics have seen the light.

jesus christ. are you seriously this thick? i can't even think of how to respond to this heaping pile of arrogance. in fact, i wont. i'm tired of speaking sense to idiots and getting no progress.
  • Imuretay - Heavens Tear
    Imuretay - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    stop right there. there is no way in hell you soloed mantavip with level 1 purify. there's just damn way in hell you did it. his debuff knocks your water defense to 200, then he's instantly hitting 500s or higher. guess what? you didn't solo it.

Forp, your argument makes no sense here...

the only difference b/n lvl 1 purify and lvl 10 purify is the casting range and the cooldown time. Otherwise, it does the exact same thing no matter what level it is. If he could do it with a higher lvl Purify, then he could do it with lvl 1 purify just the same. So you go ahead and waste SP lvling Purify... I'll save mine for something more useful than lvl 2+ Purify.

Also, your assumption as to the # of HP a lvl 40 cleric has is simply that... an assumption. And it's a bad one (<1000? Seriously?!)... I'm a full mag arcane build and I already have over 965Hp at lvl 33. I'm going to add a couple stones and bump that over 1000 in a couple days as well... probably before I hit lvl 35.

Based on the fact that you're making bad assumptions and then simply not understanding how a mundane skill like Purify works at different lvls...Yeah, that alone kills any arguments you are trying to make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you haven't tried, definitely don't offer an opinion on what can be done. In TT especially mob bosses have skills that are used to major effect in party mode that isn't used in solo mode. Chintien was soloable at 6Xth lvl for my cleric, and I know drum boss can be soloed in low 70s. Most likely earlier, but I thought drum boss would close to melee.

Only fought him when trying to lure him to the other side of a bomb to keep him at range. Didn't work and was inside the bomb, but since he stayed ranged it made it real easy. There are even guides already out that tell you how to do it. And both solos I started at 1-2 before doing 1-1. Got my TT doing duo runs initially.

Mantavip is killable at lvl 65 with 1 healer on you in about 15-20 mins with full mag cleric as attacker. Might be soloable, but I wouldn't waste that much time just to see. Having only 1 attacker at a time allowed for 4 melee to cheerlead and get the quest done, but boredom factor and mp charm cost from mana drain is not really worth extending time longer than needed.
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Level 1 Purify is a complete utter bullcrap.

Have you guys ever seen Krimson's debuff? Or better yet, Cenequus Polearm's debuffs?.. I bet not. With a **** level 1 Purify, hope to the almighty god that the barb you're healing can handle it and his charm ticks in at the right time. Otherwise, you're all screwed.
    edited February 2009
    If you were doing Krimson I'm sure you would need more than 1 cleric :-)
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That, yes.. It's also applicable. Plus, less room for risks and mistakes. But when our faction does boss runs, I'm usually the only cleric in the squad. Bragging aside. :) Just pointing out the purpose of Purify. ^^,
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    "cleric can do this, cleric can do that, while other classes can do that and this, oh and i clerics can do this too, while you can't...blahblah"
    does everyone blacklisted you on game(like me) that u even had to make thread on here? b:angry *adds this bullcrap thread to 'NEVER READ AGAIN!'*
    edited February 2009
    lol, ermosa we used to be friends how sad you are so lame...
    seriously if anything in a forum based on a -game- offends you so much maybe you need to go see a professional

You were the one that told me clerics sucked ermosa I only proved you wrong

when I was level 1 you gave me a support cleric build
    Just like you gave my archer a **** build
    Maybe when someone does something good you should say *good job* instead of running your mouth to other ppls behind someones back?

god ermosa becomes more obviouse why you were demoted from director in old faction ^.^
    edited February 2009
    ermosa,
    Since level 47 *when you told me clerics can't solo and that clerics sucked* I only tried to prove ya wrong now I think I have and you no longer feel umm how to put it "superior" to me or something like that?

:-)