Venomancer grinding.

BekojeMuse - Heavens Tear
BekojeMuse - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
Hi b:bye I'm BekojeMuse and I have lvl 43 Veno. She has got level 37 Cystaline Magmite, lvl 40 Foxwing and 36 lvl Undine. And I want to know where to grind on her. I want an answer from experincied players.

Of course, you can donate her. Her name is 'girlLT'.

Ok, I'm waiting for an answer b:surrender
Post edited by BekojeMuse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lvl 43 or 42 Jackals
    or lvl 46 elderghosts S of sundown town, both types are earth elemental mobs
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Dunno what you're grinding for - exp? loot? coin?

If not exp, try the evolved vipions above Hidden Heroes Village (just east of Etherblade). Yeah they're level 50, but they're non-aggro and drop good loot. And lots of fruit for your 4th pet slot. They're directly above the village so you can just drop down to sell loot when your inventory gets full.

If you find them too tough, try the cloudmelding vipions just south of the City of the Lost (also above Etherblade and NE of City of Plume). They're level 40 and also drop fruit and decent loot. The lofty petrosaurs near Angler's Village are also 40, have the same drop table, and die easier (cloudmeldings are resistant to wood damage), but are aggro. I made ~400k in loot off them while collecting 50 fruit. It bored me out of my mind, but since you're grinding anyway...

For exp, this site has a good map showing the level progression of mobs as you move around. Yeah it's in Japanese, but you can still read the numbers.
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    seeing that its a similar question, i will not start a new thread..
    What is the best mobs to grind in term of moneymaking? my veno's lvl 56 atm
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I started grinding supreme foxwings at north gate of city of lost from 56 up to 62. they are non agro and have decent drop rates.
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    do you know any higher lvl mobs that are non agro as well? better if they are not wood type lol
  • KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
    KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah lvl 59 here and im broke 24/7 no idea why i need some place to grind for money too info pleaseb:cute
    yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Best way to make money is not to grind. It's to play the auction house or set up cat shops. I stumbled upon this by accident while trying out a level 30 grinding veno. Grinding she was making about 200k-500k an evening. I was away this weekend so I set up some cat shops to buy/sell stuff. Made 1.5 million and I didn't even have to be at the computer. It was an eye-opener, and I'm hoping to get a hercules by the end of the month.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just can't see myself having my PC on morning noon and night to keep cat shops open. I've done it a few times with limited results, and gave up on the cat shops. The AH has been better for me. But I've yet to really have any real good stuff to sell there.

Besides the 500 kazilion kitty shops all over the place, has kinda become a pet peeve of mine in the game, lol. They have completely ruined Arch in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary
    KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    While I agree that the cat shops can get annoying, I have gotten some nice stuff from them.

Even though I do not want to (not to mention that I am unable to) keep my computer on all day, I do realize that that is the most efficient way to run a cat shop, and I respect the people who run up their electric bills to keep their shops running all day.
  • Flame_tail - Sanctuary
    Flame_tail - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey i a veno and i also hate the masses of cat shops(laggy)
    as for the money making i save alot more time and effer 2 just keep grinding on good dq droppers and just sell 2 npcs makes alot but with all the reapirs and new heiro every 5months i think it the easyest way 2 go (also some decent exp in the process)

plz mind the spelling i really bad
  • Gennya - Lost City
    Gennya - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Best way to make money is not to grind. It's to play the auction house or set up cat shops. I stumbled upon this by accident while trying out a level 30 grinding veno. Grinding she was making about 200k-500k an evening. I was away this weekend so I set up some cat shops to buy/sell stuff. Made 1.5 million and I didn't even have to be at the computer. It was an eye-opener, and I'm hoping to get a hercules by the end of the month.
    Sit back for 10 hours and wait for some newbie to buy 10 soft fur for 2K? I guess there are better ways...
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hey i a veno and i also hate the masses of cat shops(laggy)
    as for the money making i save alot more time and effer 2 just keep grinding on good dq droppers and just sell 2 npcs makes alot but with all the reapirs and new heiro every 5months i think it the easyest way 2 go (also some decent exp in the process)

plz mind the spelling i really bad

2nd that.

In order to sell stuff at AH or CS, you need to have something to sell. Where do you get the stuff? Grinding.. Or buy Boutique item to sell or grind for rare pets. I do neither of it. Only hunt for Snow Hares and they don't cost that much anyway.. So I still think grinding is the best way.. You need it.. Even only if you do it to find stuff to sell. In the end it all comes back to it... grind!
    *Semi retired*